The Siblings

Chasing What You Can Not Have

Before I start, I want to say that OMG. 100 subs! You guys are my love and life <3 The reason I haven't updated is because vacation and school and new pets and DEAR LAWD. SO MUCH DRAMA! But here is the next chapter. Comment or I will send you mental hate. (>_<) Also, how would you guys feel about a 100 Subscriber Special, and I write a one shot for you guys? Answer in the comments. Also, changed Izzy's name to Sunhi. Felt more natural (^-^)

     "She's a "

     "So you've said."

     " her."

     "Um...no?"

     "She's such a !"

     "Minhyuk! Stop!" Yukwon finally shut his boyfriend up. He was complaining about how rude the kitty's sister was. Yukwon did not mind much, but the constant mentioning of her got him annoyed. B-Bomb sighed as he fixed the younger's bag on his shoulder. His other arm went around Yukwon's shoulders as he drew him close.

     "I'm sorry. I just...I hate the way she said that. 'Find someone better'. that. You're perfect," he stated the last words as he kissed the kitty's cheek. This made the younger blush as they continued their walk back to Minhyuk's. As Yukwon cuddled closer to his warm boyfriend as they walked, he began to ponder the day. Lots of things have happened to him that he was not sure how to take in. His breakup with Ana was not accidental, the brother he loathed was soon to arrive, and Minhyuk's parents thinks he is still with Lia.

     "By the way," the kitty mumbled, becoming slightly agitated as he thought about this, "what are we doing about your parents?"

     The jerk became silent as he thought over this. "Come out to them?" he answered honestly, his voice rough with the realization. Yukwon bit his lip as he looked away. I...didn't even consider. I was going to hide it. 

     ", B," the kitty started to laugh as he gave his boyfriend a big hug, burying his face into his chest to mask his laughter. "You say I'm perfect, but you really are an angel hiding in devil's clothes." Minhyuk looked down at his kitty, now standing still versus walking due to the random hug, and gave him a questioning look. "Would you honestly tell them? I don't think you should. Not yet, anyway."

     B-Bomb already took this into consideration. It would be much easier to wait until they were in college to come out to his family. "Then what do you suggest, Yukwon?" He felt the kitty shrug.

     "Ask Lia to help, I was thinking. Have her sit through that dinner. Or say you guys broke up. Something," the kitty had no clue as to how to fix the situation. B-Bomb did not either, and they left the subject be for the moment.

     The night came and went, with it a week.They had been focusing on school and less on their relationship. Block B's grades went up miraculously due to the afterschool tutoring that Taeil and Yukwon helped them with. Everything was in a state of calm, but it felt too quiet. It was like he was waiting for something; technically, he was waiting for something. That something called him up after school that day.

     "H-hey, Yukwon," the voice was hesitant over the phone, and a bit deeper than he remember. He must have hit puberty. It has been so long

     "Yes?" his reply was short. 

     "I-I'm in the airport. Sunhi said she was here to pick me up, but d-dad told me to meet up with you," regardless of his deeper voice, his words still sounded childish to the kitty. Yukwon sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. I could meet up with him. We can be like family if I tried. No. That was impossible. Buffy was a thief and was not his full brother. Yukwon did not have to claim him.

     "Go with Sunhi. I don't want to see you," with those words, the kitty hung up. It was mean things to tell a fifteen year old, or was he sixteen now? Either way, he did not care. Buffy was Sunhi's brother, not his own. 

     "Who was that?" Taeil piped up, a curious gaze directed at Yukwon's phone. That's right. Only Minhyuk knows about my brother. 

     "No one important," he sighed, leaving the BBC for the day and heading for Minhyuk's. He was stopped halfway by his boyfriend rushing up the street.

     "Kitty!" he called slowing down when he was close enough. B-Bomb was panting and red, which meant he had run all the way here. He looked like he had seen a ghost on top of that. "My-my parents are here," he managed to breathe between gasps for air.

     "Already?" the kitty paled as well. This is no good. It was a conspiracy or something! How could both disasters happen on the same day? This would mean he could not stay at Minhyuk's tonight. That would also mean he has to go home. Altogether, this means he has to face his brother. Yukwon groaned, looking in the general direction of the street his house is on. God damnit!

     "Do you need me to get your things?" Minhyuk sounded sincere as he straightened himself out.

     "No, it's fine. I have clothes and stuff at my house. Thank you though," he sounded tired, and probably looked it too. Minhyuk frowned as he pulled his kitty into a warm hug. Yukwon needed that hug. It felt nice, Minhyuk felt nice. In this moment here, in the embrace, there were no complications. It was pure infatuation and care; this was all he wanted and needed in life. In the end, however, bad things always happen. "Can you walk me home?" he mumbled. Minhyuk agreed, and they started in the direction Yukwon had just come from.

     Minhyuk held his boyfriend's hand affectionately the entire way. "Speaking of coming out, though, are you going to tell your ma?" B-Bomb was curious, voicing his thoughts as they neared the kitty's home. Yukwon pondered the thought as the house came into view. Should I tell her? Will things be easier if I do? Sunhi's car was parked in the driveway. Why the hell is everyone so fast? 

     "If I must, I will. Plus, I'm sure she already knows," he snorted as they walked up to the front door. With a grim expression, the kitty opened the door. The living room was empty, at least, so he expected they were either in the kitchen or guest bedroom; the guest room was once Sunhi's room, but they made it less girly when she moved out for any visitors they may have. He released his boyfriend's hand and took cautious steps to the kitchen. Sure enough, his mother's voice wafted over to him.

     "Your father is insane, but I am an understanding woman. You may stay here so long as you do your part. Pick up your messes, help with chores, all that jazz," Yukwon's mother explained the basics to the younger boy. He took a timid glance back at Minhyuk before entering the kitchen. Sunhi's eyes widened, but her shocked features turned into a smile.

     Buffy sat at the table with the two females facing him. His back was towards the kitty but he turned to see what his sister was looking at. "Y-Yukwon," the younger boy mumbled. They both came out with their father's genetics and had the same jaw, nose shape, and feminine looks. They looked more alike than he and Sunhi did. Now that he was facing the boy full on, Yukwon's resolve melted. He's just a kid. I need to put my selfishness aside. 

     "Hey kid," he mumbled, motioning for Minhyuk to come in the kitchen with him. They both took seats at the table. Buffy's eyes were trained on his boyfriend, and the kitty began to feel a burning feeling in his chest. 

     B-Bomb gave the younger a charming smile, too charming if you asked the kitty, and introduced himself. "I'm B-Bomb, Yukwon's friend. It's nice to meet you," his voice was more charming than his smile. What is this ? Yukwon's eyes naturally narrowed into slits as he scrutinized the interaction. His sister and mother did not seem to notice and began to discuss sleeping arrangements. Sunhi will stay on the queen bed with their mother, Buffy will be in the guest bedroom, and Yukwon can be a little loner in his own bedroom.

     The jerk's phone started to buzz and he picked it up. After a few seconds of silence on his part he quietly agreed with whoever he was peaking with. He then hung up the phone and gave Yukwon a saddened gaze. "I'll see you tomorrow, then, kitty," the jerk sighed before leaving to the front door. The brunette jumped from his seat and followed after, waiting until the front door shut tightly to pull B in for a sweet kiss.

     "Text me if you can. Let me know if your parents are too much to handle," he spoke affectionate words to his boyfriend. Minhyuk only chuckled and pulled the younger in for one last goodbye kiss before beginning his long walk home.

     "Way to gay the place up, Yukwon," his sister's voice made him jump. Was she watching this whole time? "Imagine if Buffy saw this. You would scar his eyes."

     "Not so pure, those eyes," the kitty grumbled as he reentered the house and took quick steps up the stairs. Three things met him at the top of the stairs. One, suitcases filled the hallway. Two, there was a ing cat on the top step. Three, Buffy only wearing a towel and was currently inspecting a bag for something. I am going to hate this. "The is going on, Buffy?" his voice was monotone.

     "I can't find my shampoo," he nearly cried as he pulled out deodorant, cologne, but no shampoo. The cat was now happily rubbing its body on Yukwon's ankle.

     "Use mine," he suggested. Buffy looked extremely happy as he stood up all the way. His eyes wandered down to the cat and he began to apologize as he pulled the feline away.

     "Sorry about that. I thought I put Moos away, but I guess I forgot to shut the door behind me," Buffy opened the door to the guest bedroom all the way and tossed the cat gently inside before shutting the door tight this time. "Thanks for letting me use your soap," he commented before also shutting the bathroom door. Yukwon rolled his eyes and entered his own room, going straight for his bed.

     "What strange name for a cat," he muttered to himself before stripping himself of his clothes and burying himself deep in the sheets. He wanted desperately to fall into a warm slumber, but his thoughts were running laps. What the hell was that earlier, anyway? Yukwon could still not get over the interaction between his half brother and boyfriend. B-Bomb was an , charming only to the woman he planned on taking advantage of. Was he flirting with the younger boy? Don't be stupid, Yukwon. Of course not. Even with logical words filling his head, the kitty still felt insecure. Jealousy was not a word he would associate with himself, but Minhyuk did not have to be so kind.

     Half the night the kitty was tossing and turning, trying to catch at least an hour of sleep. It was around one in the morning when his eyes finally did close. The six hours of sleep he received felt like twenty minutes when he awoke. His alarm was blaring from his phone, and he groggily pressed the cancel button. With a yawn and stretch of his limbs, the kitty managed to get out of bed.

     He was happy to see the bags were moved out of the hallway, but Buffy left his door open again. The cat, Moos, was once again pressing on Yukwon's leg. It was a fairly cute cat, all brown with patches of white. It did not look like a cow, however, so the name still made no sense to him. He bent down and picked the feline up, carrying it downstairs with him. Breakfast was served at the table, and Sunhi was chowing down with Buffy. 

     Yukwon set the cat down and also took a seat at the table, his plate already served. "Good morning," Buffy greeted him, a smile gracing his face. He was a handsome kid, Yukwon could admit, and got all the good features of his parents. From what he heard, he also excelled in school and was always on A honor roll. Yukwon did well in school as well, but the only difference between them was their social standings. Buffy was very popular and loved, quite like Minhyuk, whereas the kitty was an outcast. 

     Sunhi gave him a smile as well before putting toast on his plate. It was almost so natural for him to pick the toast up and eat it that he did not stop to think about it. He almost choked on the bread crumbs as he started laughing, quickly grabbing his cup of milk and taking a few sips before laughing again. "What's so funny?" she inquired. Yukwon took a few breaths to calm down before speaking.

     "It's just that, I almost forgot you hated toast," he replied. Sunhi's smile broke into a grin. She had always given him her toast when they were younger; their mother knew she hated it but served it nonetheless. Old habits were hard to get rid of, he supposed. 

     "I don't like toast very much either," Buffy stated, his voice a bit quiet. He must feel strange, hearing a conversation between the siblings while knowing one does not like him very much. Yukwon felt a guilty. I should really be nicer to him. It's not his fault in the end, is it? 

     The kitty gave the younger boy the warmest grin he was capable of before taking the toast off his plate and eating it for him. "Watch out, Kwon. He's becoming more like me by the minute," his sister cracked the joke before chugging down the remnants of her orange juice. Yukwon's expression turned very grim.

     "Two Sunhi's?" he began to fear, his eyes widening as he looked at the younger boy. Buffy was taken by surprise as he looked at the bewildered expression of his older brother. "No, I can't let that happen. You're coming out with me today, Buffy."

     He left no room for argument as he quickly finished his breakfast and headed upstairs to change. Sunhi only giggled, placing her hand on the younger's arm. "Better change quick. This is your chance to hang out with him," she urged the boy on. Buffy nodded and also finished up his breakfast. He put all the dishes on the table in the sink before going upstairs to change.

     The two boys came down half an hour later, all dressed and ready to go. Yukwon went through his contacts before pressing the phone icon and pressing it to his ear. "Hello?" Taeil's voice entered his ear. He sounded groggy, so Yukwon must have woke him up.

     "Hey Taeil. Think we could meet up at the old cafe? I have someone I want you guys to meet," Yukwon informed him. 

     "'You guys'?" he echoed.

     "Yeah, Jihoon is there with you, isn't he?" Yukwon snickered. Taeil's gasp was no shock, and the rustling of sheet let him know that the older was in a panic.

     "How did you know that?" Taeil sounded very much panicked, and it was amusing as hell to the kitty.

     "Will you be there or not?" he ignored the questioning of his knowledge. Taeil mumbled out a sure before hanging up. Buffy stood awkwardly beside him, not knowing what to really do. Yukwon smiled at him, it was really hard not to, and started heading for the door. "Let's go, kid."

     While he was getting dressed, he had texted Ana and Jaehyo to ask them to meet up as well. He also asked Minhyuk, but he was busy with his parents. Lia was with him, apparently. Yukwon would be worried about it all, but he had faith in those two. They were very close, and Yukwon knew Lia would look out for both of them. Upon entering the cafe, after listening to Buffy complain about walking the whole way, he noticed the other couple already sitting at a table. He went to go sit with them and the younger followed.

      "Hey guys," Yukwon greeted as he sat down. They mumbled back hellos. Buffy took the seat beside him, fidgeting in the chair. For someone so popular, he sure is awkward. "This is my brother Buffy. These are my two friends, Jaehyo and Ana."

     More hellos went around the table. "I didn't know you had a brother," Ana commented, eyeing the boy up and down.

     "There is a lot you didn't get to learn about me," he was passive aggressive and he knew it, but that didn't stop him from jabbing at the girl. Ana shut fast just as the bells of the store's door began to jingle. Yukwon turned to see Taeil and Jihoon walking over to them. The nerd was also studying the new person at the table as they sat down.

     "And who might this be?" Taeil asked, eyes trained on the younger boy.

     "The kitty's brother, apparently," Jaehyo answered, his grip visibly tightening on his girlfriend's hand. 

     "I'm Buffy," the younger stated his name for the duo. Taeil nodded, his gaze finally removing itself from him. Buffy let out a sigh of relief. He must feel really pressured. Poor kid, I didn't want him to feel strange. 

     "Minhyuk couldn't make it? I thought you were staying with him," Taeil changed the topic. The kitty shrugged, feeling uncomfortable now as well. 

     "His parents are in town. Can't very well have his boyfriend stay over when they want to have dinner with Lia." Yukwon was developing a serious case of passive aggressiveness. He would need to figure out a way to fix this. Buffy jumped slightly in his seat.

     "You two are dating?" he whispered, his young eyes wide with curiosity. Ah geez, don't tell me I just awoke his uality because I don't think I can handle it.

     "Yeah, I thought it was obvious," he replied. Buffy opened his mouth to ask more, but Yukwon cut him off. "Anyway, this isn't about that . I wanted to introduce you guys to Buffy because he will be staying with me for a while. I might drag him around every now and then. I would rather he be with me then stuck at home."

     They nodded, and Ana exchanged numbers with him in case an emergency happened. They sat chatting at the cafe for a while, and Yukwon felt pretty content. It was nice to put aside all the crazy drama in his life and enjoy his friends company. Buffy seemed happy as well, his grin always in Yukwon's direction. Maybe it would be nice to have him around. Buffy isn't the worst kid, right? I can deal with him.

     Yukwon's phone started to buzz. He unlocked it and opened up the messaging thread.

     Somehow the dinner turned into Lia 'fessing up to our relationship. I'm staying the night at her place. Call me when you can, please? -M

______________________________________________________

Yo. Yooooo. Hahahaha! So...cliffhangers? Those are a thing. This chapter is a thing. I thought I would never finish it, but look at me updating! I'm really sorry for not being around guys, but like the intro said I have been going through a lot of my own personal drama. I'm back now though, so that is all that matters (^-^) THANK YOU ALL MY NEW SUBS THAT COMMENTED!!! I'm sorry you got to this story when it was in such an empty state.

My proposition still stands guys. Want a one shot, or nah?

I plan on updating again really soon to make up for lost time. Again, super sorry!!! The story will progress a lot easier after this cringe worthy chapter, I hope. Love you guys <3

Main gif today was chosen because Cat + Moos = Cutest I've seen in the longest damn time. I mean, can you really blame me? Making Moos a cat was the best decision of my life. I will not regret it.

You high fives! You are awesome for reading this!

Leave a comment! I heart all my haters and fans!

Love Fornever,
Luna