The Forgiver

Chasing What You Can Not Have

     As his face throbbed, he came to terms with everything he did. Jaehyo was pissed. Beyond pissed. So incredibly pissed, but Yukwon could not blame him. It was the kitty's fault.

     It was the end of the day, and Jaehyo said he wanted to talk. He told Yukwon to meet him behind the school so the kitty obliged. "I'm gonna cut straight to the point Yukwon, and don't give me some bull answer. Why the hell did you think it was a good idea to kiss my girlfriend?" his voice was loud. Yukwon sighed. Ana must have told him. "I needed to prove something. She helped me out."

     "Helped you out? Whatever the it is you needed help with, I'm sure your lips did not need to be anywhere near Ana! Seriously, what the actual  Yukwon?" Jaehyo growled. He would not understand. How could he? Jaehyo knew nothing about him and Minhyuk. The kitty kept his entire relationship a secret. Now the breakup has him in a mess.

     As always, however, Yukwon defaulted to insults to get him through the predicament. "Hell, she seemed to like it. Maybe if you weren't a er with her she wouldn't have agreed to cheat on you. Maybe instead of judging me you should take a good look at who you're dating."

     This is how Yukwon got punched in the jaw. It is not like he was lying. Jaehyo treats Ana just as bad as B-Bomb treats Lia, if not worse. Ana is obviously unhappy with him, but she had no choice but to stay with him. Yukwon would never take her back and jumping to any other guy would mark her as a . Though he knew all this, Yukwon knew he passed a line he had no business jumping over. Jaehyo and Ana's love life has nothing to do with him. He deserved the pain in his face. It was a wake-up call from hell.

     He needed to stop being such a little and learn to actually do something with his life. He let the fuming male leave before also going home. "I'm a bigger than Minhyuk and Jaehyo combined," he sighed as he walked down the sidewalk. As he entered his room and began to fall into a deep sleep, his thoughts were nothing but life changing. Yukwon was ready for change, he craved for change. Crying over a guy that hates him is pointless. Kissing other people's girlfriends will get him nowhere. Ignoring his friends can never benefit him.

     With all this in mind, he proudly stood in the middle of a store the next day. He picked out new clothes that were very different from his usual attire. Gone were the geeky t-shirts and loose hoodies. He bought stylish v-necks and y tank tops. His shoes were expensive, as were the beanies he bought. He even went to the hair place and dyed it, cutting it to perfection, and looking like he was a model straight out of the multiple magazines lying around the shop. He wanted change, and starting fresh was the best he could.

     With light brown hair combed upwards, a white tank top that should be illegal for him to wear, and tight fitting black jeans Yukwon looked like a new person as he entered the BBC that day. At first their eyes did not accept and recognize and until he said a shy hello. Taeil was the first to jump up from his seat and get a closer view of the 'kitty'. "Dude...what the hell happened," Taeil could not accept this was his baby boy. Jihoon was the next to stand and poke at his hair. The ZiKyung pair also walked over to get a better view.

     "No bruise?" Jaehyo stated, disappointed.

     The kitty shook his head. "Make-up," was his response. When Jaehyo nodded, Yukwon took the chance to tell him sorry. The feminine man only grinned, not pleased but showing he was on okay terms with Yukwon. "You too Ana. I shouldn't have asked you to do that."

     She sighed, showing her discomfort with the topic. Yukwon dropped it. Something about it bothered her; Yukwon was not sure what but he decided to ask her about it later. He already started the apologies, might as well finish them. "Taeil and Jihoon, I'm sorry for being such a big baby lately. Please, never let me get that depressed ever again. Zico and Kyung...never mind. I have nothing to tell you guys," his eyes shifted until Lia came into sight. He smiled softly and walked over to her, hugging her tightly. It was like he was returning the hug she gave him before. "I am so sorry you have to put up with that douchebag every day of your life," he laughed. Lia snorted softly, hugging Yukwon back. "He told me what happened with you guys. I'm not mad," she said to his shocked face, "just upset. You should have told me sooner you lil'er. I thought I made it obvious I don't hate you anymore. The past is in the past."

    "What happened?" Jaehyo questioned. Lia let him go and gave him a little nod, encouraging him to tell everybody. Taeil piped up with, "Yukwon, it might do everyone some good if you tell them as well. It will explain why you have been acting how you have. We aren't Block B without trust."

    This is how Yukwon was forced into telling everyone his secret. From the beginning of how he thought Ana was cheating to their recent encounters. Some details were skipped, they did not need to hear how magical Minhyuk's lips were, but the main point was presented. The surprise was minimal. The only one who seemed to be completely lost was Zico, but he was pretty airheaded.

     Lia was currently hugging him from behind as he waited for everyone to express their thoughts. "B-Bomb is such an ," Kyung coughed up. This eased the situation, making the group laugh. Taeil's phone went off and he picked it up.

     "Yeah?" Taeil rudely huffed into the phone. There was a pause before he continued with, "Yeah. I know exactly where. When do you want me to go?" Pause. "Now? Alright. Give me like...five minutes." Pause. "Bye."

     Everyone looked at him in confusion. "B-Bomb. He's at the park and wants me to go talk to him. Most likely about Yukwon. If he's going to ask me about you anyway, you go kitty. With how incredible you look for once in your life, I'm sure you'll shock him" Taeil said all this as he dragged the kitty to the door, pushed him out and shut it behind him. Through the door he called, "HE'S AT THE PARK!" The now brunette sighed as he began walking.

     How will he react to seeing Minhyuk again? All those bad vibes he worked so hard to get rid of may come back. Yukwon wanted to look perfectly fine in front of the jerk. All thoughts were cut off as he stepped into the park, seeing B-Bomb sitting on a swing. He took the one beside him. They sat in silence for a few minutes, as they always do, before B-Bomb spoke up. "Taeil sent you, didn't he?" Minhyuk questioned. Yukwon nodded, rubbing his arm. It was starting to get goosebumps with the cool wind. He should have wore a hoodie over the tank top.

    He felt the jerk's eyes on him, looking at every part of the kitty's body. He would feel violated, but this is the reaction he wanted form the jerk. Yukwon refused to look at him as he kept his eyes on the ground. What did Minhyuk's expression look like? Was he disturbed, disgusted, did he hate the kitty's new look? "Yukwon..."

     Hearing his name, he had to look up at the jerk. The look on his face was nothing he thought it would be. Pure interest filled his expression. "I-I'm sorry...I told you before didn't I? I promised not to hurt you once you knew the pain of reliance. I hurt you a lot, didn't I? You hurt me too though...we made a big mess out of something that was suppose to be so simple," Minhyuk sounded sincere. This was a side of him Yukwon had seen so little. 

     "I'm sorry too," he mumbled, the shy voice not fitting his new look at all. "I just...I was scared. How did you expect me to react, Minhyuk? I was attracted to a guy who was this huge I hated. Not something that happens every day," he tried to make light of the conversation. B-Bomb smiled softly, standing up from the swing and standing in front of the kitty. It was deja vu, just like the day they made their deal. His hand touched Yukwon's cheek softly, his thumb brushing the skin gently. It was a feeling Yukwon had wanted to have for so long. His face naturally leaned into the jerk's touch. 

     "Did you really hate me?" he asked Yukwon. The kitty laughed softly. "Of course. One is always suppose to secretly hate their boyfriend."

     At the use of 'boyfriend', B-Bomb can no longer restrain himself. He leaned down and pressed his lips to the kitty's. After so long of avoiding each other, the physical contact was mind blowing. The innocent kiss took a turn for the worst in only seconds. It was needy; teeth, tongue, and the gasps that Minhyuk loved hearing come from the kitty's mouth. It came to an end because, sadly, they were in the middle of a child's park. While the kitty was a smiling mess, B-Bomb looked skeptical as he stared at Yukwon's cheek.

     Minhyuk then looked down at his hand, now full of a creamy substance. Yukwon's smile was reduced to him biting his lip in worry. "What is this Yukwon?"

     "Make-up..."

     "Why are you wearing it?"

     "To hide my bruise..."

     B-Bomb roughly grabbed his face and turned it, taking a closer look at the black and blue skin. "Who?" It was a simple question, but Yukwon understood what he meant. Who hurt you? Who dared to touch you? Who was stupid enough to lay their hands on my property?

     "Jaehyo..." Yukwon whispered. At the anger that sparked in B-Bomb, the kitty frowned. It was his fault Jaehyo punched him. He hurt the kitty because Yukwon...kissed his girlfriend. The brunette bit his lip. Maybe he shouldn't tell Minhyuk what really happened.

     "I'm going to kill him! Why the hell would he even consider hurting you?" B-Bomb looked as if he was that close to exploding in anger. You really are not allowed to be upset Minhyuk. You hurt me just as much as he did...

     "Calm down! It is my fault. I did something stupid and I paid the consequence for it. Don't do anything irrational B," he requested of the older. He gave Yukwon a look of confusion that seemed to ask the younger just what it is he did exactly. "What happened was, due to some circumstances I ended up kissing Ana. Calm down!" B-Bomb was wearing a look of pure anger, "It was a test to see if I really liked you or not...the results are obvious. Jaehyo found out and wound up punching me. It's fine."

     "'It's fine'. What about this is fine, Yukwon? You kiss another guy's girl, he punches you, and you think everything is a-okay? No. It doesn't work that way kitty, sorry to say," he huffed. Yukwon bit his lip again and looked away from the older. It would be fine if he just dropped it. The bruise would heal eventually and they would all forget about what had happened. He already apologized to the group and everything. Minhyuk was taking his anger a bit too far. Yukwon's eyes lifted once more to see the older staring intently at him. "I'll drop it okay? Stop looking like you want to crawl into a hole and cry your life out."

     Yukwon found himself smiling again at the jerk's way of making him happier. Happiness. He went too long without it. He was sure now more than ever that he relied on the older to make him happy. Yukwon stood and shivered, remembering how cold he was; this will be the last time he will ever wear a tank top. The jerk stepped behind the kitty and hugged him. He moved forward a bit to make the kitty walk, and soon enough they were on their way back to the kitty's house with B-Bomb acting as a sort of sweater for the kitty.

     Once they reached the front door, Yukwon unlocked it and stepped inside. His mother was relaxing on the couch, watching some random show on TV while drinking her coffee. She looked to the door and smiled when she saw her son. Minhyuk instantly let the younger go, a light blush coming on to his cheeks that he would blame on the cold if anyone asked. Yukwon walked inside the house, pulling the jerk in and closing the door again. He took a seat on the couch beside his mother, motioning for B-Bomb to sit on the other chair.

     "So who is this, Kwonie?" she asked her son, raising her eyebrows at the extremely attractive male, if you asked Yukwon that is, sitting in her home.

     "Ah, this is Minhyuk. Minhyuk, this is my mother," he introduced the two. B-Bomb introduced himself in the most polite way Yukwon had ever seen him use. It was so strange seeing this respectful side of the jerk. "Ah, so nice to see you with a friend. In case you did not know, Minhyuk, my son is quite lonely. He would sit in his room all day doing nothing. Glad you are hanging out with him," she smiled warmly at the two teenagers. 

     They sat there for quite a while. Yukwon's mother was sharing embarrassing stories of her baby, the kitty was trying very hard to hide himself behind a pillow, and Minhyuk was gasping for air with how hard he was laughing. They also talked about the kitty's sister who was living life up at college. She was a very smart girl that Yukwon looked up to a lot. He was sure Minhyuk would get along with her if he were to ever meet her. 

     Finally Yukwon's mother said her goodbyes and left to her room. Yukwon was left alone with the jerk once more. "It sounds like you were really cute when you were younger," B-Bomb pointed out. Yukwon shrugged.

     "As cute as I am now. I haven't changed much from my younger years. I got taller and that is about it," he explained. Minhyuk gave Yukwon a knowing smile, his eyes concentrated on his face. The kitty felt self conscious with the intense gaze on him. Yukwon reached his peak of embarrassment when he finally spoke up, "Wh-what is it?" 

     "Just...you're not as cute as you were. Now you are on a whole different level of y," Minhyuk pointed out. The kitty blushed deeply, his cheeks burning with the suggestive words his boyfriend so easily stated.

     "Mi-Minhyuk!" he yelled, using the back of his hands to try and cool his cheeks down. The older laughed loudly at his kitty's reaction. The brunette was beyond embarrassed as he stood up from his seat and dashed upstairs. After a second of trying to calm his laughter, Minhyuk followed him. "That was totally uncalled for, you jerk. You can't just say stuff like that!"

     B-Bomb took a seat on the kitty's bed, sprawling himself out comfortably amongst the messy sheets. He was not surprised the bed was such a mess. Yukwon sat beside him, looking down at the much too comfy Minhyuk. "Don't just sit there," the older stated, pulling Yukwon down beside him and trying his best to hold him in his arms. The kitty made it easier for him by adjusting his body so that his head rested on his chest and his arm was around the older's waist. It was warm; how long the kitty had gone without this warmth.

     "I really missed you B," Yukwon whispered. The jerk smiled, ruffling the kitty's hair softly.

     "I missed you too," he echoed. The kitty also smiled, wanting to express more feelings he had kept to himself all this time.

     "I really really really like you, B. You have no clue. I never knew it would end up this way when we first met. You were so pissed. 'How dare you run into me!' Remember? Now...now it's like I don't want to consider leaving you again," Yukwon put voice to those feelings he would normally be too afraid to admit. It was sudden how quick their positions changed: Minhyuk had interlocked their fingers, holding their hands to each side of Yukwon as he leaned over him.

     Minhyuk was not sure how to exactly express himself the way Yukwon was able to. Words just were not his forte. He attempted to nonetheless. "I like you too, kitty. Regardless of the stuff I tell you, I really would not be who I am now without you. You've made me soft. I no longer want to hurt people or be an like I was so much in the past. So...you held out your part of our deal huh?" the older male laughed softly, kissing Yukwon's forehead lightly. 

     "The deal. That's how it all started right? That ing agreement. You know, you haven't held up your half of the deal. You keep hurting me," Yukwon joked. Minhyuk sighed, letting the kitty go and sitting beside him.

     "My face is ready. Slap me to your heart's content," he braced himself. The kitty laughed at his actions, but did not slap him. No, Yukwon sat up himself and put his hand on the older's cheek. He turned his face towards his and warmly kissed him. Instead of slapping him, Yukwon bit the jerk's lip hard mid-kiss. " Yukwon! The deal was a slap! Not a punch! Not a god damn bite!"

     The kitty laughed at the jerk before giving him one last kiss. "Ah, but isn't it much more fun to be creative?" Minhyuk's expression told him nothing about that is fun. Yukwon intertwined their hands once more before leaning his head against the blonde.

     "You are lucky I like you, kitty," B-Bomb playfully threatened, giving the kitty's hand a reassuring squeeze.

     "I like you too."

____________________________________________

HEHEHEHAHAHAHHOOHOOHOHUHUHUHU. Yes. After two months of a long writer's block I have finished this god forsaken chapter! Next one should hopefully be updated next weekend because I already have plans for it. I AM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG BY THE WAY!!! Send the hate for this chapter, I know it . They are together again though! And the fluff is enough to kill someone, right? No? Kill me now, why do I at pleasing you guys so much! D: Hehe, but I'm glad I'm done.

That aside, remember way back in good ol'chapter three when I said "Ana is going to be a bigger nuisance than you think? Well, here is part of the reason XD There is a lot of stuff I've hinted at in these chapters that are spoilers for the rest of the story. I mean this one stated something that is going to be such a problem next chapter. I mean, just thinking about it gets me upset =P

'Nuff bout dat dough. How are you all? Miss me? Bet you did (^-^) I'm everyone's favorite author on this site. I'm unpredictable, loving, and slightly messed up in the head. Who here is reading my co-authored story with Crinchan? Out of ya'll (or anyone who has heard of her), who do you prefer as an author? Me? No? Crinchan? YOU TRAITORS D: Haha

You high fives! You are awesome for reading this!

Leave a comment! I heart all my haters and fans!

Love Fornever,
Luna

P.S. I love you guys <3 I know I don't say that enough, so I'll say it now so you can always remember. Thank you for the super sweet comments. My heart melts when you say you love this story or me in general :) You truly are the reason I do what I do. I write for you guys. Your responses are my life! So give me some more comments. A simple "I like it" or a "You could do better" would truly make my day. Come on silent readers! Make an effort for me like I make an effort for you :D

P.S.S. (Or is it pps? What does ps even stand for any ing ways?) U-Kwon be looking extra gay in the main gif this chapter XD