The

Chasing What You Can Not Have

     Yo, I'm outside. -M

     Yukwon tucked his phone into his pocket and shuffled down the stairs, unlocking the door and finally opening it to see the jerk standing there. The kitty stepped aside and allowed the jerk to enter. He shut the door behind him, locking it again. "Your house is pretty small," Minhyuk observed. Yukwon punched him on the arm before going up the stairs. B-Bomb let out an ow before following the kitty. "'Scuse me if I'm not rich," Yukwon huffed, showing the douche where his room was.

     They entered and to make B-Bomb comfier, he allowed the jerk to sit on his computer chair while he chose to sit on the bed. They started talking about whatever, things not being too important. The conversation, somehow, got turned to Jaehyo's party. "That was when Ana had asked me out," Yukwon reminisced, the empty feeling coming back from seeing Ana cheat on him.

      "How did that happen anyway? You guys dating?" the douche asked. Yukwon shrugged.

     "I was being flirty I guess and she wanted to know if I actually liked her or if I was oblivious to what I was doing. I'm not stupid guys, if I see a beautiful girl of course I'm going to flirt. Taeil said that all of you guys thought I was too innocent to actually flirt," he huffed. B-Bomb laughed at how upset Yukwon got at being called innocent. "So I told her that I'm pretty much flirting. So she asked me out and I said yeah."

     "Wait wait wait. She asked you out? And then she goes and cheats on you? That's messed up," Minhyuk scrutinized the whole situation. B-Bomb stood and walked over to the kitty, seeing that frown he hates so ing much. Yukwon raised his eyebrows at him, not understanding why he was in front of him. What would make a person stop frowning and actually laugh? He had an idea, but the kitty's reaction defines the whole thing. Either he will punch him or go along with it.

     Minhyuk took a chance and did what seemed to be the best idea. His fingers went to the kitty's sides as he began to tickle him. He tickled the life outta him. Yukwon's laughs were loud along with pleads for the jerk to stop, but that only told the douche it was working. This made him search for every ticklish spot he could find on the kitty. When he saw that the kitty was about to cry he was laughing so hard, B-Bomb decided to come up with a way for him to stop. "Who is your boyfriend? Tell me who your boyfriend is and I will stop tickling you," he bargained. Yukwon shook his head through his laughs. We are not actually dating! "Well, I won't stop then. Who's your boyfriend?" The question was continuously asked until the kitty felt his lungs were going to burst. There was only one way out of this! Through deep breaths and loud laughs and giggles, the kitty finally told him, "You! Your my boyfriend Minhyuk!"

     The jerk finally stopped, a goofy smile on his face. He joined in with the kitty's laughing. He took a deep breath, trying to calm the giggles. "That's right. I'm your boyfriend. So have more trust in me, yeah? My job is to make you happy, so forget about Ana already." Yukwon grinned up at the jerk, still slightly laughing from the fun that happened seconds ago. He reached up and pulled him down onto the bed with him, his hand wrapping around him in a hug. This made Minhyuk laugh all over again, turning their bodies so that they were on their sides allowing him to hug the kitty back. "You are so weird," Minhyuk laughed out towards the kitty's actions.

     Yukwon raised his eyebrows as something even stranger played in his memory. "As weird as you almost kissing me?" Yukwon teased. B-Bomb glared at the kitty.

     "It wasn't even like that. I was no where close to kissing you," he defended his actions. At the mention of kissing, the last two incidents also came to their minds. That 'almost kiss' has happened to them three times already. That can not be a coincidence. Especially when they both obviously yet painfully want them to stop being almost and be real.

      "Fun fact, I have never had my first kiss before. Being a loner your entire life means people don't look at you, let alone at your lips," Yukwon felt the need to share. Minhyuk stared at him for a moment, the information taking him slightly aback. He has never kissed anyone before? Not even Ana?

     "Well since we are secretly dating, kissing is a part of the package right? My job in this deal is to make you happy, as I have already said. Your first kiss should be special, I never got that chance," B-Bomb remembered that his first kiss was with some random chick his friends hooked him up with in the seventh grade. He did not want to see Yukwon have his first kiss with some random stranger. Hell, he did not want Yukwon to have his first kiss with anyone except for himself. Was that selfish? Yes. Disturbing? In every way. Did he care? A little, but not enough to make him change his mind.

      "That's a bit too much, Minhyuk. I-I mean, we're friends. We aren't actually dating-" the kitty's words were cut off. B-Bomb lifted his hand from the red head's back and slipped his hand into the kitty's hair, pulling his face to his. Their lips were merely two centimeters away.

     Yukwon's heart was hammering so hard it hurt. His eyes were glued to the lips that were ever so close to his own. Why does this continuously happen? They aren't dating, Yukwon is straighter than straight, and B-Bomb has a girlfriend. Yukwon never wanted things to get this far; true he thought about it the last three times they were in this position, but that did not make this situation any less foreign to the kitty. While he in fact considered it, seeing it up front and personally happening was something unimaginable. So why does this tension feel like they are magnets and there is a thin paper of worries blocking them from connecting?

     Minhyuk must have felt it too because he eventually closed the distance, their lips touching after craving the other for so long. It was an unmoving, simple kiss at first. That is, until B-Bomb felt Yukwon's tense body relax. He took that as an invitation to make it not so...innocent. He began to move his lips on the kitty's, taking note that Yukwon's hands had went from holding him in the hug to tightly holding on to the loose fabric of his sweater. It was so much more different kissing Yukwon versus kissing a girl. Females had soft lips always covered in lip gloss. Yukwon's lips were chapped and rough, but that added to absolute feeling of it all. B-Bomb is in uncharted waters, not knowing in what direction he should go. The jerk let his tongue join the party to along the bottom of the kitty's lip, a small gasp of surprise being heard. The small opening did not go unused as his tongue dived right into his mouth. This brought out more gasps that the jerk also felt himself comparing to a females. As the kiss took a turn, B-Bomb began to want more. He flipped their positions on the bed, Yukwon leaning his back down against the cushion.

     Kitty did not know how to handle the rush of feeling happening around him. He felt Minhyuk's mouth leave his and trail down his neck, biting it in random spots; it made Yukwon gasp more at the foreign feeling. The kisses then traveled along his collarbones, this time he was not only bit but as well. It was the strangest thing he ever experienced but he did not want it to stop. Especially as he felt the jerk's calloused hands slide up his shirt to take it off. Yukwon threw it to the side, enjoying the moist feeling of Minhyuk kiss along his torso. His room was cold, heck the whole house was, so being shirtless made him shiver. He shivered even more with Minhyuk's warm tongue sliding out along his hip bone. He held back something in his throat he figured was a moan. He held it back with all he had. He had never done anything like this, not once in his life. He felt awkward, as he very well should. This was nothing close to normal. He found himself overthinking it. Should I let go of his sweater? Do I look weird? Maybe I am not kissing him right. We are not even suppose to be kissing!

      The jerk began to compare once more. A female's lips taste like fruits and they smell like flowers. Yukwon? His lips tasted like mint toothpaste and he smelled like a cologne that would make any girl want to sit there and smell him every second of the day. B-Bomb's hands slid across the kitty's body, going over some areas more than once since it made the younger shiver and his body arch into the touch. Yukwon was experiencing something like this for the first time ever. It was so weird, feeling muscular arms around him, abs rubbing against his smooth stomach. Everything about what was happening was so strange, but Yukwon would be damned if he said he did not love every second of it. The red head's fingers slid into B-Bomb's hair, wanting him to slow down the kiss since it was getting to be way to much for someone so innocent; Minhyuk ignored the plead and went back to his collar bones. The tight tug on his hair was a feeling B-Bomb decided he absolutely loved, and wanted the younger to pull on it more especially since it was someone so adorable pulling on it.

     When Minhyuk's lips went back to his, he wanted to make them even somehow. It was weird to be the only without something covering him up. His hands, now sweaty because of how nervous he was, tightened around the hem of B-Bomb's hoodie. Yukwon got self conscious again. Is this what you do? That is what B-Bomb did with mine right? Oh my god maybe I should just let go​. Sensing the kitty wanted it off, Minhyuk lowered his hands so they rested on his and gently pulled up, letting him know it was fine. Getting the message, Yukwon lifted it up with much difficulty. B-Bomb momentarily broke the kiss to toss the shirt aside, but brought his mouth back to the red head's after. B-Bomb decided it was definitely a different vibe from kissing a girl. The kitty's hands were sweaty from nerves and rough, but the feeling of the innocent boy's hands on his body drove him mad. The entire situation drove him mad. Even Yukwon could admit that he understood why Lia always begged the jerk to kiss her; his lips felt absolutely magical.

      Out of force of habit, B-Bomb rolled his hips against Yukwon roughly, making the younger release a loud moan into their kiss. This made the kitty freeze, and in turn Minhyuk froze. Yukwon suddenly became tense; Minhyuk got the message and got off of him, sitting on the edge of the bed. Yukwon sat a foot away from him. They were both panting, out of breath from the 'kiss' they experienced. It was an awkward silence on them at that moment. Yukwon felt flustered. He just moaned because he enjoyed the jerk's touches a bit too much. He ing moaned!

     As if God knew Yukwon just wanted to crawl in a hole and die, B-Bomb's phone went off. Minhyuk was super thankful as he picked it up. "Yo, B-Bomb. Come to the BBC real quick? I need your test corrections sheet from the test on Friday," Taeil asked of him. Yukwon could not hear who was on the other side of the phone, but he hoped it was a way out fo this situation.

     "Yeah, sure. Give me a second to...get changed," he told him, looking for the shirt that was tossed to the side during their 'kiss'. Taeil answered with an alright before hanging up. Minhyuk found his hoodie and slid it back on. "Uh, I gotta go. See you later?"

      Yukwon nodded, knowing all too well that it was for the best that the jerk leave. He waited till he left his room and the front door down stairs slammed shut to grab his pillow and scream into it. "What the hell just happened! No way in ing hell we just did that! Holy ! We just ing MADE OUT! How in the hell did that happen? No no no no!" Yukwon jumped off the bed and began to pace around. He stopped in front of the mirror, seeing the bite marks on his neck, collarbone, and hip bone. "ing hell! How am I going to hide that ?" His fingers brushed across the ones on his neck but the feeling just reminded him of how it felt when they were first place, sending shivers down his back. He quickly removed his hand. He leaned his back against the wall, the cool paint providing his hot body with some relief.

      B-Bomb was running to the BBC. He needed to get there fast. He burst through the doors of the clubroom, ignoring Taeil's judging eyes as he kicked the out of the chair by the table. "ing hell. Taeil I just did something very ing bad. Or was it good? No it was bad. It was very very very bad," he could not stop talking as he freaked out, his fingers running through his hair. That only got him even more upset because it reminded him of how much he loved the younger's fingers in his hair. "Damnit Taeil! everything!"

     "What happened, B-Bomb?" he asked, worried about his friend in such a state of panic. Minhyuk shook his head. No, no, nonono. "I- We- Yukwon-" he could not form a proper sentence.

     "What happened with you and Yukwon?" Taeil asked, trying to drag the information out of him.

     "We just......we made out. There was tongues, and teeth, and hair pulling, and shirtlessness, and holy it felt so good. It felt so ing good Taeil!" Minhyuk was overcome by every emotion he felt when he was with Yukwon.

      "And why is this a bad thing?" Taeil asked, not understanding his friend's complaints when he pretty much described the best thing in his life.

     "Because! It felt good. I'm straight Taeil, I like s and , I am with Lia! This is crazy! Why does Yukwon feel so ing good?" Minhyuk had definitely lost his mind by now as he rested his head on the wall. He needed to breathe and relax. He wanted time to come to terms with what he just did with Yukwon.

     A vibration could be heard and Taeil moving around to quiet it. There was a boop sound and then something B-Bomb did not want to hear so soon. " my life Taeil. , I need your help. I-I don't know how to handle what just happened to me," Yukwon mumbled. Did Taeil put him on speakerphone? "Yeah, of course Yukwon. Tell me what happened," he responded. Was he pretending not to know? Taeil is very very VERY scary.

     "B-Bomb and I...did something we shouldn't. I did something I shouldn't have," Yukwon sighed. "He came over for us to hang out. It was suppose to be us just chilling but...it didn't happen like that. I mean, I knows things have been weird between us since the party, but this is crazy."

     "What exactly happened, hon?" Taeil asked him, taking on his 'I'm-your-father' tone.

     "W-we kissed. And then we started to kiss some more. And it ended in us doing a little more than just kissing..." Yukwon mumbled quietly, sounding awkward even over the phone. Taeil was sick of trying to decrypt their responses to him. It was exhausting dealing with two es; one was ually frustrated, and the other was an emotional wreck. "So what is the problem here?" Taeil pushed.

     "I liked it. I am so scared, Taeil. I don't want to feel like this. I feel like I should break up with him. I-I can't handle this in my life. I am so ing scared," Yukwon whispered, not trusting his own voice in this situation. Minhyuk chose this moment to stop eavesdropping as his anger hit its peak. He grabbed the phone and began to yell.

     "Break up with me? Can't handle this? What the hell Yukwon? You just said you like it and now your saying you don't want anything to do with me? You are so ing selfish! I am going through this crisis right now because I just want to go back and make out with you all day if I can, and you are 'afraid' of what is happening? It doesn't work that way, Yukwon. I told you to trust me, I meant that. If you can't trust me then I don't think it is good for us either. Until you get your emotions figured out don't ing talk to me," he hung up and threw the phone onto the table, regardless of the fact it was not his phone.

     Taeil stared at B-Bomb as if he could explode at any moment and live up to his name. His heart felt like it was on fire with how much it hurt telling Yukwon those words. He just broke up with him, he ended what they had. How could he have him one second and then questioning their relationship the next? Relationship? They aren't even really ing dating! Why is he so pissed right now? 

     "B-Bomb...I know this but you don't have to cry," Taeil told him softly. Crying? He wiped his face and saw tears. Now that they were in sight he could feel the heated strands running down his cheeks. Why does this hurt so much? "Taeil. Can you leave me alone for a moment?" he asked the older. The nerd nodded before exiting the room, shutting the door behind him. Minhyuk fell to the floor and viciously wiped off the tears again. He just lost something he really cared about...Yukwon was his kitty, the innocence to his hatred, and now he probably made the scared boy even more confused with what was happening. B-Bomb was too selfish to acknowledge this as his thoughts were filled with how disappointed he was in the younger. He felt his trust was just broken, shattered to pieces. Gone.

     Yukwon stared at the phone in disbelief. No. He refused to believe anything he was just told. He looked at the bed the older was just in, and looked at the floor at the shirt the older had taken off of him. No. Nononono. No! ! His eyes burned with tears and his throat let out a painful sob. This was his fault. He should never have said anything. This was all the kitty's fault. 

     This feeling, why does it feel so painful? We aren't together, this was just to make me feel better. I am not suppose to be so sad right now! , this hurts more than what I felt for Ana. Minhyuk! Why does it hurt so much? His thoughts were hectic, his emotions were all tangled up. To make it worse, I am all alone now. Not even my mother is here to help me out. 

     The two boys were both regretting everything they said, mad at the other and at themselves. Taeil sighed as he walked back home. Why does B-Bomb always do this? He does realize Yukwon is not Lia right? He is going to take all this to heart and not talk to B-Bomb for the rest of his life. The kitty had his hand in it too. He knows that the jerk is easily set off. Saying that to the nerd, even if the jerk was not in the room, would end in someone yelling. They were both foolish. "They say opposites attract. Maybe the kitty and the jerk have finally met their equal opposite," Taeil laughed to himself. It was a crazy predicament, but he had never been happier about his decision for making the kitty break up with Ana. Without that happening, these two would never realize how great they are together. "Jihoonie hit the nail on the head, huh? Those idiots dating is no where close as surprising as it should be."

_____________________________________

Yes! But then no! But then NOOO! Hehe :D Kissing, then them freaking out, and then ending their legit fake obvious secretive relationship. Ah, I am so sorry. Get ready, my lovebugs, next chapter is going to be really depressing. Literally. Depression everywhere. Not catching my drift? Screw it, just wait till you read it XD 

TAEIL YOU ARE SO MEAN BUT I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FRICKEN SCARY AND CARING

y U-Bomb is y <3

You high fives! You are awesome for reading this!

Leave a comment! I heart all my haters and fans!

Love Fornever,
Luna