The Call

Chasing What You Can Not Have

Explanations in the outro, loves. Enjoy the chapter first :) 

     He heard it, and he wished he had not. The next morning he was dreading waking up because of the words his boyfriend told him when he thought he was asleep. Love? Yukwon would definitely not go that far. He really did not want to wake up, but the sunlight was glaring at them, and Minhyuk's arm around him did not cool him off any. The kitty finally decided it was time to get up when his bladder began to hurt. He attempted to pull away but the jerk let out a groan to complain and tightened his grip. "I gotta go pee, B. Let me go," he told the blonde.

     "No," was his only response. Minhyuk held him for a few more seconds until he let him go. He groggily opened his eyes, a look of pure exhaustion on his face. "Fine, hurry up. I have to pee too." Before the kitty could get up completely, B-Bomb pulled him back to him and kissed him briefly. He let him go once more with a goofy grin on his face. Yukwon stuck his tongue out at him before getting off the bed and going to the bathroom. The mirror showed him what a wreck he was. His sister's arrival did nothing but bring him down. He was doing so good up until this point.

     He hurried up in the bathroom as instructed and quickly brushed his teeth as well before exiting the small space and going back to the bed. Minhyuk was now sitting up, his expression open as if he was ready for the kitty to poor his heart out. Yukwon slid over to his boyfriend and sat beside him, taking in a deep breath before he began to explain. "Sh-she wasn't always like that," a sad smile played on his lips. "When we were younger, she would do anything and everything to protect me. If someone picked on me she would go out of her way to beat their asses. But umm...that all kind of changed when our parents divorced. Well, at the time we just thought he had gone a business trip," he let out a sarcastic laugh, "but parents never really tell the truth huh? My father was having an affair, his other woman already had a son from him. The divorce was inevitable, but they still talk, better off as friends then spouses. Izzy...she was closer to our father than our mother. So she visited him often and left me here. She even got into a college closer to his house. I'm a disappointment to her. Too antisocial to accomplish anything, too geeky to do anything with my life."

     Minhyuk's arms were around him the whole time as he explained his past. It was so beyond comforting to the kitty to have someone hold him and not judge him for his life. "What about that son you mentioned? The one with your father?" B-Bomb tried not to pry too much, but he always felt like he won something when Yukwon shares something about himself.

     "Our half brother. He is...three years younger than me. We all call him Buffy. He is smart, handsome, loved by all and hated by none. My complete opposite, as our family likes to joke. My sister adores him. Can't get enough of him. She began to treat him better than she has ever treated me," Yukwon explained. "So I threw that at her yesterday. She hates when I point that out."

     Minhyuk sighed and let the younger go, crawling out of the bed. "Hold on kitty. Still gotta pee," he stated as he walked to the bathroom. Yukwon laughed softly, amazed the jerk could be so silly in a situation like this. The kitty's phone buzzed and he searched the bed till he found it, seeing it was from Taeil.

     Yo. We just went to your house but you werent there. Where r u? -T

     Aha...Minhyuk's? -Y

     He was hesitant to let the nerd know, but he had no other choice. Taeil was scary. He would find out one way or another. 

     U actually went? Ho , I thought u were joking -T

     Nope. Very much serious. Been here all weekend. Probably will be until he kicks me out. -Y

     "Who you textin'?" B-Bomb's voice nearly gave him a heart attack as he threw his phone in the air. Minhyuk caught it and began to read the conversation, much to Yukwon's embarrassment. "Taeil replied with, 'Use protection, sweet baby'. Aww, how sweet of him. He cares about your health," B-Bomb laughed out as he tossed the phone to the side and pinned the kitty to the bed. Yukwon could feel his cheeks burning and his heart beat accelerating. The jerk kissed him down his neck and along his collar bones, not pausing for a second.

     "B! Not now! I haven't even had breakfast yet," Yukwon protested and tried to push him away, but the older kept his hands in place. He stopped kissing his neck and began to kiss him full on the mouth instead. The kitty attempted to keep protesting but he could never win a fight with how amazing it felt to kiss the older. He stopped fighting and gave into the kiss. His boyfriend's tongue trailed his lip and caused Yukwon to open his mouth to let the other do as he pleased.

      However, as always for some cruel reason, the two did not get far as a knocking sounded off at the door. They chose to ignore it, as they always do, and continued on with their making out. The knocking got louder and the door bell rang multiple times. Finally B-Bomb let the kitty go with an aggravated yell. Yukwon laughed at his boyfriend's obvious anger as stomped out the room and down the stairs. Yukwon got up as well and fixed his hair and clothes to hide any evidence they did anything but watch movies all weekend. He followed his boyfriend down the stairs to see two familiar people at the doorstep.

     "I literally just told you I was here. How did you get here so fast?" Yukwon questioned. Taeil walked into the house, Jihoon close behind as they took a seat on the couch the other two were so close to banging on just the day before. Taeil seemed to notice as Yukwon had a reminiscent smile on his face as he gazed at it. Taeil quickly sat up again and put his arms in the air.

     "Which seat have you not ed in yet?" the short male asked. B-Bomb shook his head with a sorry pal expression on his face. "We've ed in all them already," Minhyuk stated. Yukwon's face grew bright red almost instantly.

     "He's joking! We haven't had yet!" Yukwon quickly tried to clear up any misunderstanding. Taeil sat down, a smart look on his face.

     "Yet huh? Plan on still doing it kitty?" Taeil questioned. Jihoon also wiggled his eyebrows in their direction. The kitty huffed and sat down in one of the other chairs, a sense confidence flooding into him as he stared at the nerd.

     "Yes, yet. Actually, we were just about to before you two nosy brats showed up," Yukwon pouted out. Minhyuk laughed loudly at the bold statement as he walked over to wear the kitty sat, kissing the top of his head before taking a seat beside him. The older took his boyfriend's hand and continued to laugh at the situation. Taeil looked as if he just watched his precious daughter get married off to the love of her life. His expression then suddenly darkened as his gaze went from the kitty to Minhyuk.

     "You were going to use protection, right?" his tone was accusatory. Minhyuk broke into a sudden sweat as he cleared his throat.

     "Uhh...y-yeah. Of course," Minhyuk replied quickly. Taeil is very very very scary. Yukwon was also a bit fearful as he chose to look anywhere but the male on the other seat.

     "I don't trust you two alone anymore. Get dressed, we are going to the old cafe today," Taeil informed them. Jihoon nodded excitedly like a small child about to go to an amusement park.

     They got dressed fast and left to go on their walk to the cafe. It had a lot of great memories in it, some not so great. It was a symbol of their friendship and past hatred. This reminded the kitty of something as he glanced over at Minhyuk. "Remember when you told me and Lia to go off in here? You are like, the biggest ," Yukwon remembered as they entered the cafe and took a seat at the usual table. Jihoon nodded his head as he also recalled the day.

     "In all fairness, kitty, you did punch him," Taeil reminded the boy. Yukwon shrugged embracing his past with a cocky smile. Minhyuk's hand went to his jaw as he was no doubt experiencing ghost pains. "That hurt, man," the older commented.

     "Taeil and I were talking about this on the walk over here, but I completely forgot about it. We should all say something we did in the past and explain why we did it. We in Block B have many a' secrets to tell," Jihoon joked, waving down a waitress. They all ordered their favorite cakes and drinks, thanking the lady with wide smiles.

     "Sounds like a great game. Who goes first?" Minhyuk instantly agreed to it, excited to see what secret his sweet little kitty has to spill. With this in his thoughts, his hand went to the younger's and held it tightly in his own, the expression he gave him showing all his inner thoughts. This made the younger blush and look away. Jihoon raised his hand, completely oblivious to the couple in front of him. 

     "I will!" he announced, his hand smacking back down to the table. "Some times when I am super tired, I like to pull Taeil into bed with me and cuddle with him. he is just so small and cute! It's hard to believe he is older than me." Taeil, who was in fact older than all of them, slapped the yonger boy behind his head. His small face scrunched up into a scowl. Jihoon, seeming to be used to this, giggled his little head off. Minhyuk rolled his eyes and let the kitty's hand go, preparing himself or his next words.

     "Well...haha...you see...the thing is...my dadthinksI'mstilldatingLiaandiscominghomeinafewweeksandexpectsmetobringheroverfordinner," his words were rushed out like a teenage girl, Yukwon barely picking up on what he said. Keyword: barely. He caught on to the important pints and his eyes became instantly larger. "Wh-what are we going to do? C-can she pretend to still be dating you or are we screwed?" Yukwon was almost having a panic attack.

     Before Minhyuk could reply, Taeil cleared his throat. "Before all that, let me say my secret. I am the one that set up the whole situation for kitty to catch Ana cheating on him," he finally told the truth as to why the couple broke up. Yukwon jumped up from his chair, slamming it back into its spot in the table. "I'm going for a walk," he mumbled before exiting the cafe. Minhyuk groaned as he watched his receding figure. His eyes shifted to Taeil, slanting into a glare. Taeil shrugged at the male, not seeing fault in his words. B-Bomb also jumped up form his seat, chasing after the kitty.

     He was already a good distance away, so the jerk had to run to catch up. "Kitty wait up!" he called, grabbing his boyfriend's hand to slow him down. The kitty his heel and yanked his hand out of Minhyuk's. "Just leave me alone B-Bomb. I'm not in the mood," he huffed, continuing on his walk. Minhyuk felt a ping in his heart as he watched his boyfriend walk off again. B-Bomb? He never calls me that anymore. He felt like with that simple phrase. Watching his kitty go through this motion of anger hurt the older. He hated seeing Yukwon upset. Everything was going so well, hell they were that close to having . Taeil went and ed everything up.

     Yukwon was stressed beyond belief. First his sister arrived and made his life awful, then he finds out his boyfriend has to figure out some plan to hide his gay lover, and now Taeil is telling him that he was the one that ed up the kitty's relationship. It was all too much to handle. The kitty's phone started to buzz and he looked at the screen. Just another thing to add to the list of that is ruining his life. He picked up the phone and placed it to his ear. "I hear you were badmouthing your brother," his father's deep voice sounded like his worst nightmare.

     "Izzy called you," he stated this without having to question it. He loved his sister, he truly did, but she made it so hard for him. She was such a and told their father everything. It pissed him off.

     "What has your brother done to you Yukwon? He is a brilliant boy. He is smart, and generous. Why do you disown him?" his father seemed so thoroughly upset with him it almost made Yukwon want to throw up. Why do I disown him?
 "Too many reasons to count father. For one, he is the son of a woman I don't care about. He stole my sister's love, and yours as well! I...I'm just sick of being second best. If the only reason you called was to mention that boy-" Yukwon was about to tell him to not call at all, but his father's next words made his blood run cold.

     "Buffy is flying down there. He will stay with you, your mother, and your sister until you are all comfortable with him. He is your family, learn to accept it," his father stated only this and then hung up. Yukwon stood still for a good minute, the phone still pressed to his ear even though no sound came out. It was all too much. It was way too ing much. In a swift motion the phone came tumbling down with his hand. He threw it hard and fast onto the ground, the back and battery sliding straight off. His fingers went into his hair as he let out a frustrated scream.

     Minhyuk, watching it all unfold, ran to his boyfriend. He wrapped his arm around the boy, seeing the tears of anger and fear in his eyes. He never wanted to see this look again. "It's okay Yukwon! Just breathe!" B-Bomb attempted to calm his crying boyfriend down, but the kitty flailed in his arms. He was having a mental breakdown and it scared the jerk less. Finally after a few moments of relaxing words and soft kiss to his cheeks, Yukwon relaxed. "Tell me what happened," Minhyuk suggested.

     Yukwon, leaning into his boyfriend's hand as he wiped away his tears, took in deep breaths. "My father's son. He's coming down here to live with Izzy and ma. I-If it's not too much to ask, can I stay at your place for just a little longer, B?" his voice trembled as he asked this. Minhyuk gave him a quick yes, kissing his cheek one more time. He let the boy go and picked up his dismantled phone, putting the pieces back together. "Let's take you to your house real quick. Tell your mother what is happening," B-Bomb reasoned. They walked to the house in silence, and once they entered Yukwon experienced exactly what he expected.

     She flipped her . Yukwon's mother wanted to throw everything in sight at the thought of her exhusband sending his mistress' son to her. The kitty had to calm her down and explained to her he was not going to be staying with them. She then accused him of taking to the easy way out and leaving her with the mess, which he denied with his entire being as he packed another bag with more clothes. Izzy sat quietly on the couch as she watched the whole situation happen. B-Bomb sat with her.

     "So...um...do you and the kitty always fight like that or was that a one time thing?" Minhyuk attempted to make a conversation. She shrugged her shoulders.

     "It happens every so now and then. We know how to piss each other off, that's for sure. Why do you call him that?" she replied, her qustion catching him off guard. She's talking to me. That's a good sign. "Ah well, you see, your little brother is beyond adorable. He is also a demon hidded ina cute small body. It's just a nickname we all refer to him as."

     Izzy seemed deep in thought, putting together all the pieces. Her loner of a brother no longer existed. He had a crap ton of friends and a boyfriend Izzy would never be able to get. She bit her thumb lightly. "I don't approve of you two. You should look for someone better," she let the words slip off her tongue. Minhyuk was two seconds away from telling the girl off when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw his precious boyfriend, his muscles instantly relaxing as he stood up. He gently grabbed Yukwon's chin and brought their lips together.

     "Let's get going, okay? You need your rest," the jerk rushed the younger out the house, his middle finger sticking up as he exited the house and slammed the door behind him.  that chick, kitty's sister or not.

______________________________________________________________________________________

YOOOOOOO! I AM BACK! THE AMAZING LOVELESSLUNA HAS SOME ING HOW OVERCOME HER WRITERS BLOCK AND PULLED THIS CHAPTER OUT OF THIN AIR! You are welcome. So for explanations, I was going through some family stuff and the last thing I needed was AFF. Not to mention all these flippin exams and drama with people I can care less about and ERMAGAWD. I found inspiration within my friends and started to write this story again. I think I will be ending it soon. NO FEAR! I do plan to write a sequal. College life, anyone? I plan to squeeze about four to five more chapters out of this one though. 

Also....MADTOWN BIIIIISSSSSHHHHHEEEESSS!. Buffy is so cute. I couldn't help but use him <3

You high fives! You are awesome for reading this!

Leave a comment! I heart all my haters and fans!

Love Fornever,
Luna

P.S. Today's main gif is of Buffy, in case some of you don't now who that precious lil'gem is.