The Realization

Chasing What You Can Not Have

     B-Bomb was still not fully himself the next day, so one could imagine his complaints when he forced himself to go to school. He fought with his sheets until they untangled from his body, rolled to the side of his bed, and finally managed to get up. Minhyuk's thoughts from yesterday continuously floated to his head, making him curse and roar as he got dressed. He styled his hair to perfection before slipping on a favored beanie. He then went to grab his school bag when he noticed an object beside it. Kitty's bag. He was thrown into a whole new fit of curses as he picked up both bags and made his way to the school.

     Classes skipped by one by one, Lia refusing to acknowledge him after he left her in the dust yesterday. He barely noticed; Minhyuk was use to his girlfriend ignoring him on random days of the week. His agreement with the teachers did not go unturned. He paid attention to his teachers and did whatever homework he could before the bell rang for his classes to at least get partial credit. He would have to bring up and maintain his grade to keep the BBC. As much as he hated homework and paying attention, it was his only choice.

     It eventually reached the end of the day and Minhyuk decided to stay behind in his last class to finish some of the work given to him to finish over the weekend. Stupid Zico. Why did he have to use that as an excuse? B-Bomb wrote down random numbers and words for his papers hoping he at least got a few of them right. A good forty minutes passed with him doing his work. No wonder he never did homework, it took up too much time. He shoved the papers in his bag, picked up the kitty's, and went to the room he was doing all this work for.

     When he entered he noticed that no one was there. Jaehyo must have went out with the group again to avoid B-Bomb. Minhyuk had no complaints as he threw his bag onto a random couch and was about to grab a snack when a ball of red moving caught his attention. He turned to the table to his problem napping away. As much as the jerk hated Yukwon right now, he could not help but worry. Taeil was telling him about how Yukwon was losing sleep and would take a nap in the clubroom after school to make up for it. Was he stressing over something? 

     B-Bomb set the kitty's bag softly on the table before taking a seat beside him. There were dark circles under the red head's eyes, a notebook with work resting beneath his head, and a pencil loosely hanging on to his fingers. "You fell asleep while working. Are you really that tired?" he asked aloud. He carefully slipped the pencil out of the red head's fingers, and ever so slightly removed the notebook by gently raising the kitty's head. When B-Bomb put his head back down, Yukwon switched his head to the other direction. This revealed the imprint the notebook's spirals left on his cheek. The look of it made Minhyuk laugh a little as his finger naturally went out to trace it. This made the kitty grumble a little. "I told you to leave me alone, Ana," Yukwon said with a tired and annoyed voice. Ana? Minhyuk knew they hang out a lot, but was it so much that the girl would be around him enough to wake him up?

     The jerk stood and went to grab his own bag. It couldn't be, right? It's not possible. Yukwon moved around a little before he opened his eyes, instantly searching for the reason he woke up. This is when the kitty's eyes landed on B-Bomb across the room. "H-hey," the red head greeted groggily. Confusion was evident in his expression as to why the douche was here and not...Ana. Yukwon is her new boyfriend, isn't he? They're dating.

     "Hey. I uh...I found your bag yesterday," Minhyuk nodded in the direction of the kitty's bag. "I wanted to give it back to you."

     "Oh...thanks. Ana was upset when I told her I could not find it. I had put her phone in here. Thanks for finding it for me. Saved me a lot of trouble," the kitty mumbled on as he stood up and opened the pocket with the female's phone within it. He grinned happily at the discovery and quickly thumbs unlocked it and had already went to her contacts. He had pressed something Minhyuk could not see and had pressed the phone to his ear. After a few rings a soft voice drifted through the speaker.

     "Hello?" the feminine voice asked.

     "Hey babe! I found it. Or, well, Min- B-Bomb found it. No need to worry anymore," he assured his, now obvious, girlfriend. The douche put his backpack straps on his shoulders, amazed by the news no one shared with him. And why does he always do that? He starts saying my name and then corrects himself. The jerk shrugged it off and exited the room, starting his hike to the cafe he missed visiting;  getting a piece of cake there would be easier then eating a snack in the BBC with Yukwon in there. He was about to take his usual seat when a certain raven haired girl dressed in a simple blue dress and flats caught his attention. Ana.

     He sat down in the seat across from her, noticing all the papers she had scattered across the table. She was doing homework just like everyone else that wanted to keep the BBC. "Hello Ana," he greeted with an arrogant smile. She looked up in surprise, seeing the suave player sitting across form her. "Hi B-Bomb. What do you want?"

     "I was just curious about something. Are you dating Yukwon?" he wanted to confirm it even though it was obvious. Ana deserved a nice guy that will treat her nice. Yukwon? He was...well...Yukwon was adorable in his own way, lazier than lazy itself but he always manages to get his thoughts across. Like that night at the party. Screw that night.

     "Why do you care?" she retorted, going back to her work.

     "I don't care!" he defended himself. He did not care, right? It was simply curiosity. Yeah, he just wanted to know. "I was just wondering because I like knowing the current affairs of my members."

     "Last time I checked, Jaehyo told us that you haven't accepted Yukwon as a member yet. Tell me the real reason you're oh-so-curious about my relationship status," she replied. Minhyuk let out and aggravated tch through his clenched teeth. This girl was annoying but it was clear why Yukwon would like her: she was too smart for her own good.

     "I don't care about your relationship status," he fixed her logic.

     She raised an eyebrow, a knowing expression filling her face. "Oh? Then you care about Yukwon's relationship status?" Minhyuk stood abruptly, pushing the chair back into place.

     "Never mind. Forget I asked. I'll ask the kitty myself," he huffed before exiting the cafe. To think all the jerk wanted was some cake. He went to the park near by instead because that was another place he missed going to. He sat down on his favorite swing and threw his bag down after grabbing his phone. He unlocked it and went to his messaging, pulling up the thread named Kitty -_-.

     Yo, Yukwon. Are you dating Ana, or what? -M

     It took a few minutes, but the kitty got around to replying.

     Umm, yeah? Are you telling me you didn't know either? I swear, nobody pays attention anymore. -Y

     I pay plenty attention. You just don't make it as obvious as you need to. -M

     Need to? My relationship is my business. Maybe it was a good thing you guys didn't know.  -Y

     Excuse me if I worry about you. -M

     The kitty did not reply for a while and this made Minhyuk read over his text a dozen of times. ". He's weirded out now isn't he? Why the would I say that? God damnit Minhyuk, you don't tell people your worrying about them!" he yelled at himself as he reread his text again and again. His phone suddenly buzzed.

     Thanks. For worrying, that is.... -Y

     The relief that came with that reply terrified the jerk. Why was he so high strung about it anyway? If the kitty did not wish to talk to him then Minhyuk will put up with it. There are no rules stating that he must talk to the kitty. Oh wait...that deal we made. If Minhyuk were to go back on it Yukwon will get upset and punch him again. The scene played in the jerk's head and he cringed slightly at the memory.

     His phone buzzed and he looked down to see a text from Pretty Boy Jae.

     Hey. Meeting @ the BBC 2day. U comin? -J

     A meeting? About what? Whatever it was must not have been important or else someone would have informed him prior to today. Besides, Jaehyo is trying to stay on his good side. If the jerk needed to be there then everyone would have asked him by now. Nah man, just send me a summary of it or whatever. -M

     With that being stated, Jaehyo decided to start the meeting since the jerk was the only one missing. "Alright guys, you should all know by now the incedent with the BBC. Right now, the only four people doing well in class are me, Taeil, the beautiful Ana, and kitty. Everyone else needs to pick up their game! The worse the grades get, the higher the chance of losing this gorgeous place," Jaehyo scolded.

     "Look, we are trying our best. Excuse us if we are not as smart as you are," Lia huffed, staying away and to the side from everyone. She hated them all.

     "Well try a bit harder, yeah? To add to that, I would like to request that no one in this room keep secrets from one another. If you are dating someone you need to tell us so that we don't screw up our plans with things," his eyes were cold on Yukwon, along with Lia's but her's were for an entirely different reason.

     "We apologize for not saying so earlier, but Yukwon and I think it was for the best we never mentioned it out loud or anything. Forgive us for causing so much trouble," Ana's soft voice drifted to everyone as she cuddled closer to the kitty. Yukwon gave a small smile and held her nicely in his arms.

     "Speaking of dating, when did B-Bomb say his stupid self was getting here?" Lia questioned, missing her boyfriend though she would rather not admit it.

     "He isn't," Jaehyo answered. Yukwon shifted a little in his seat at the mention of the jerk. Was he avoiding seeing me? That was such a strange text earlier. Maybe he is grossed out because I accepted it so easily instead of telling him off for being so weird.

     "You are thinking about him again, aren't you?" Ana's whispered, turning her head to face the kitty. Ana noted the spaced out look in his eyes every time his thoughts were invaded by the douche. The way his expression goes form thoughtful to stressed out. Ana did not like to see her boyfriend in such a fit, and hated it even moreso that Yukwon got the jerk in the same position. She never met two people who hated each other as much as they did but worried about the other more than themselves. It disturbed her, in all honesty. She was afraid that she would lose Yukwon to him. She had managed to find someone who liked her for who she is, ignoring her social standing; now that someone was on the verge of being stolen by some douchebag. Ana would not stand for it.

     "N-no I'm not!" Yukwon denied with all his strength, the stress seeming to wash off him in waves. "Why would you think that?"

     "Because you always think of him when you are around me," she sighed, scared she may have spoken more truth than she wanted to. "Why do you care about him so much?"

     Yukwon sighed, not entirely knowing himself why he was so aggravated by Minhyuk. He was someone the kitty trusted in some awkward way. Besides, they made a deal that they still try to follow. It was helping on Yukwon's part, but Minhyuk was still struggling. The kitty decided to help him out later, but focus on the problem at hand now. "I do not. You're all I think about when I'm near you. I just occasionally worry about Min- B-Bomb because he gives me reason to. He does a lot of bad things so I feel obligated to watch over him," Yukwon thought out his answer.

     "But that's the thing! You're not obligated. You have every right to ignore him. I love you, Yukwon. I don't want to lose you to some guy who only thinks of you as his slave," Ana mumbled. Yukwon smiled and buried his nose into her neck.

     "I love you too, babe. So don't stress out over these things, alright? I'm not going anywhere," Yukwon replied. Hearing such a beautiful girl say she loved him was the highlight of the kitty's day. Along with texting Minhyuk, helping the douche with homework, and meeting up with friends (which, more often than not, was the jerk). It was a life based on a a guy who thinks he owns him, but it was a life.

     As the couple cuddled, Taeil judged them from afar. "Call me rude, but there are times I wish kitty was gay so he wouldn't touch that girl," the nerd huffed. Jihoon laughed softly at the older's words.

     "With the path he is going down, I wouldn't be surprised if he and B-Bomb were dating in secret," Jihoon pictured the duo eventually ending up together.

     "Yeah, it amazed me too with how easily B-Bomb adapted to kitty. He's not even that close with us, and we've known him for the longest. He was interested in him the moment he first saw him."

     Taeil raised his eyebrows at B-Bomb as he scrolled through a phone that he can not remember him buying. "Get a new phone?" the nerd asked. If the jerk changed his number it would be wise of Taeil to get it. Doing BBC business without informing B-Bomb could be dangerous. The douche shook his head.

     "This is that one guy's...um...what was his name? Yukwon I believe?" he replied, still flipping through the phone.

     "Why do you have the she-male's phone exactly?" Taeil questioned, using one of the kitty's notorious nicknames. Not his fault Yukwon could be quite pretty.

     "He dropped it when he ran into me earlier. I was seeing if he had anything in here to make fun of him with, but the is empty. He doesn't have crap in this thing. No friends, social networks, nothing to declare he is not the loner he truly is. It's almost...sad," B-Bomb stated, locking the phone and putting it in his pocket. He made himself comfier on the BBC couch, closing his eyes as his thoughts ran about.

     "Really? I knew people did not like him, but he really has no friends? Poor kid," Taeil retracted his earlier insult as he began to pity the red head.

     In a quiet whisper, B-Bomb began to mumble to himself. "No one deserves to be alone..."

     Present time, B-Bomb still wanted to help the kitty out. It was in B-Bomb's nature, regardless of what others say, to reach out and help those who can not help themselves. He took Taeil and Jihoon in when they were at a low part of their lives. Taeil always tried to protect Jihoon, even when he could not protect himself. "You know what I remember? When he stormed in here a while back complaining about how the kitty was ungrateful for the things he did for him," Jihoon chuckled, the memory fresh on the duo's mind.

     "Yeah yeah! I remember that! 'I was about to hand that guy's to him for saying that about Yukwon, and what do I get in return? The kitty stopping me and acting like he is God or something! You know what that kid said about him? 'There is no room for fags like kitty-kwon in our school'. That guy has the nerve to call Yukwon a ! So I was going to punch the outta him, but nooo~.' B-Bomb man. Can't love him, can't hate him," Taeil laughed along with the younger as he mimicked the panic B-Bomb was in. 

     "B-Bomb really does care about that kid, though, doesn't he?" Lia interrupted the conversation. They looked over to see a look of defeat painted across her features. She looked depressed, her sadness making even the nerd's heart ache even though he could not stand her. "But that is just how he is. I would say I wished he was not so kind, but that would mean he would never have talked to any of us."

     The three all silently stared at Yukwon with his girlfriend, the sight bothered all of them. It felt...unnatural. Ana was nice, do not misunderstand, but she was not made for Yukwon. Even Jaehyo thought so as his eyes took disappointed glances at her. How long has the young, rich boy been longing for the girl? No one can remember when it first began, but it was common knowledge amongst them. Jaehyo had a crush on the girl, and he even confronted her about it at his party. She had told him she would think about it. Now that Taeil recalls it, was she not already dating Yukwon when Jaehyo told her?

     She did not plan on cheating on Yukwon, did she? Taeil grinned from ear to ear. Maybe that is just what the kitty needs to finally break up with the girl. "Ana. Lets have a talk after the meeting. I want to tell you something important," the nerd told her, devious plans and scenarios rushing around in his mind. Yukwon will not be with her for long.

_______________________________________________

WHOOOOO! I got all sorts of perspectives into this chapter. Yukwon, Minhyuk, Ana, Taeil...speaking of Taeil I really love him. He is silly XD He is officially one of my favorite charries in this story. ALSO! The feelings are becoming legit, my loves! Can you sense it? Can you feel the realization coming yet? No? I can :D I also gave you guys some background info to understand why they did some of the things they did. If you do not understand I will recap for you:

Minhyuk used his friends as a cover up for going through the kitty's phone when he confronted him back in chapter one. Taeil felt bad for the kitty, complete pity, so decided to talk to him (the first time they talked in the cafe). ALSO! The reason B-Bomb almost punched the chizapple out of the nerd from chapter two was because he called Yukwon a . Caring Minhyuk is sweet, huh? Grossssss. I don't like it XD

I'm feeling bad for Lia. Crap. I made her so we can hate her. CURSE ME FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING D:

Also, I am not big on this really, you do not have to do it since I care more for views and subscribers, but upvote? You do not have to! I would appreciate it more than ANYTHING  if you simply drop a comment, really. I love interacting with readers. If it , tell me it . If you like it, tell me you like. If you are bored and just wanna talk about stuff happening in life, then let's talk about stuff happening in life! I love comments for then any subscriber/viewer/upvote count ever! That is all (^-^)

You high fives! You are awesome for reading this!

Leave a comment! I heart all my haters and fans!

Love Fornever,
Luna