The Lover

Chasing What You Can Not Have

     His face was a bright shade of red. Now that they were together again, Minhyuk decided it would be best to let everyone know. The group of friends agreed almost instantly, thinking the two were better off with the whole school knowing about their relationship. Because of this, B-Bomb held Yukwon's hand tightly as they walked through the school hallways to his class. The kitty heard the whispers, saw the fingers pointed, and took note of the shocked expressions. He was not sure if he was okay with it all. He softly hid his face behind his boyfriend.

     "Don't worry Yukwon. They won't kill you or anything," B-Bomb tried to reassure him. He stopped and took a good look at the kitty. Yukwon's face was redder than his old hair. He wore a look of shyness that only he could make so cute. Minhyuk smiled warmly and let his fingers gently trace his jaw before lifting his face to kiss him. Yukwon kissed back only for a moment when he realized they were in the school and people were watching. He pulled away from the jerk and buried his face in the older's chest.

     "You're too cute kitty," he whispered into his boyfriend's ear, placing a loving kiss on his temple. B-Bomb put his arm around the younger's shoulder and continued their walk to class. The gasps and whispers only grew. It was no surprise. B-Bomb was mister popular: loved by all and hated by none. Yukwon? He was the exact opposite. No one cared for him, no one paid any mind to the social outcast. He was unwanted and unloved. Even B-Bomb himself did not care too much for the younger before. But that all changed the day Yukwon stupidly ran into him. 

     The deal. That is what really started it all. By making a way for him to use the kitty, it turned against him. Yukwon did a 360 on him, playing with his emotions. Minhyuk sighed as he entered the classroom, taking a seat directly beside the kitty and making a point to not let go of his hand. Some girls closer to the front whispered about gays and how they always knew kitty was not straight. It bothered the hell out of him.

     "H-hey, B-Bomb?" Yukwon's quiet voice drifted to his ears. The jerk looked over at the kitty and nodded in response. "M-maybe we shouldn't do this. Ya'know...be public. Not a lot of people seem to care for us."

     B-Bomb tightened his grip on Yukwon's hand. "Hell no. We're dating and it is obvious we like each other. Would you rather we pretend we don't know about our emotions and break up? Because that went so well the first time," Minhyuk pointed out. For the first time that day Yukwon allowed himself a smile, and it did not leave his face for the rest of the school day. When the last bell rang, the duo headed over to the BBC.

     Taeil's loud voice filled the room. "You would not believe what the kitty asked me in lunch today!" he stated. Yukwon instantly went red again, running to put a hand over the older's mouth. "He asked about how guys have se-mmph!"

​      "Shut up Taeil! They don't need to know!" Yukwon complained. He let out an 'ouch' when Taeil bit his hand.. Jihoon was laughing like a maniac, and Ana was also blushing at the almost proclamation of Yukwon's curiosities. B-Bomb's expression read "oh really now?" Yukwon was about to explode of embarrassment. He thought he could trust Taeil as he has done many times in the past, but it is now obvious his trust was misplaced. 

     "And why didn't you ask your boyfriend about this?" Lia inquired, raising a brow towards her ex who only shrugged. Yukwon took a breath to calm down before replying.

     "If you guys must know, I wanted to surprise him. But Taeil here has a big mouth and ruined it all," he pouted, sitting down on the couch in anger. Minhyuk chuckled softly before sitting down beside him. His boyfriend was really way too cute. "Oh Yukwon. If it makes you happier, my parents are not going to be home for another month. So my home, and bed, is open to you if you want," he tried to console him.

     That only made everyone laugh louder because the look of interest that so clearly showed on the kitty's face. Yukwon once more hid his face in B-Bomb's chest, wanting to disappear from the room. 

     This is how Yukwon ended up with his bag sitting next to B-Bomb's bed. The kitty was laying down comfortably on the mattress, cuddling with his boyfriend. Minhyuk had a huge house. Well, not super huge but big. It was two floors and wide. It was the stamp of a well off family. Yukwon also found out that Minhyuk's parents were rarely ever home and he got lonely easily.

     The first night nothing really happened. Yukwon was getting use to the house and the difference in living compared to his own. Their difference in social class is another reason why people question their relationship. The kitty currently sat at the table in the jerk's dining room. They were enjoying breakfast in peace. Well, if you can describe extreme while eating a piece of toast peaceful.

     Minhyuk wore nothing but his boxers, his bed head a y mess. Yukwon could only stare at his body as he ate his breakfast. B-Bomb was also staring the kitty down. Yukwon got cold that night so Minhyuk offered him an old shirt of his. It fell over the kitty's shoulder, revealing the white tank top beneath and some of his collar bone. It was obvious to anyone watching that they were both lost in their own imaginary world's of in their heads.

     To say the least, breakfast took forever to finish.

     Later that day, the boys relaxed on the couch to watch some tv together and do couple-ey things like cuddle and fight over what to watch. Minhyuk now wore sweats, but remained shirtless. Yukwon didn't seem to get the "cover up a little more" memo, as he abandoned his boyfriend's shirt altogether but kept on the tank top. "Pass me to candy, B?" Yukwon asked the older. Minhyuk shook his head. "Get it yourself. I'm too comfy to move," he answered.

     The kitty raised a mischievous brow as he looked at the table behind his boyfriend. With a smirk he purposefully straddled his boyfriend as he reached for the candy behind him. Not going back to his previous position, Yukwon stayed straddled to him as he ate a few pieces of the candy. Minhyuk gave the younger a look of complete disbelief. "I'm going to kill you," he muttered in a voice that matched his face. He turned the kitty around so that his back was on the couch and proceeded to kiss him. Yukwon had no complaints.

     Sweet kisses and giggles filled the room. Though the was high, they took their time in enjoying one another's presence. Kisses, laughs, and smiles were shared. It was comforting and warm. The sweet moment slowly turned into what the two expected earlier. Tongues joined the mix and the giggles stopped. Soon enough B-Bomb was biting and kissing down the younger's neck, nibbling on those collarbones he has stared at for much too long. Gasps for breath filled the room now as things became much more heated. Minhyuk pulled the kitty's tank top off, Yukwon sliding off the older's sweats.

     Not after much time the boys both only had their boxers on. Everywhere their skin touched burned, the only escape was where they were and kissed. It was such a sensual experience. Yukwon had imagined this exact thing much too many times. How would it be to have with Minhyuk? He was so curious it almost hurt. And now here he was, that close to losing his ity. Minhyuk had moved down the boy's body already, now placing kisses up his inner thy and biting it every once in a while. It made Yukwon hold back a few gasps. Their lips played together once more as Minhyuk did the one thing that scared Yukwon last time; he rolled his hips against Yukwon's. A shy moan left the younger's mouth. It was not as loud as the last time they did this same exact thing. Yukwon was mentally prepared this time around.

     Minhyuk did not pause there. He grind their hips a few more times, the kitty's moans now becoming less shy. Just Minhyuk was about to remove their boxers, a loud jingle filled the room. He was tempted to just ignore it, but he saw it was the younger's phone. Frustrated as all hell, he growled and got off Yukwon a little to let him answer his phone. The kitty bit his lip and sent the older an apologetic glance as he pressed the accept button and put it on speaker. "YUKWON! My precious baby brother! Guess who just got back from her studies and needs someone to pick her up? That's right! Me! Get your antisocial to the airport. I can't carry these bags all on my own, dearest."

     "Love you too, sis. Look I'm in the middle of something right now..." Yukwon blushed slightly at his words. "Can't ma pick you up?"

     "No! She's at work stupid! It must be you! And what is more important than me? You don't have any friends. Look, I'm waiting in the airport. Just come get me alright? Then you can return back to whatever geeky game your playing or whatever," she huffed and hung up. Yukwon sighed deeply before putting his phone down and letting his eyes scan the scattered clothing items. With a small pout he stood and started to get dressed.

     "You have a car, right B? MInd driving me?" Yukwon asked, putting on his cutest face in hopes Minhyuk will fall for it. The older looked super agitated, roughly putting his sweats back on. He called out an angry sure as he marched back up the stairs to probably get a shirt. Yukwon slipped back on the hoody Minhyuk let him borrow earlier, though slightly too big it was still pretty warm. He heard Minhyuk step up behind him as he slid on his shoes. "Thanks Minhyuk," Yukwon smiled, kissing his boyfriend softly on the cheek before exiting the house together.

     The drive to the airport was quiet, Minhyuk still upset that they were interrupted. Nonetheless, he held the kitty's hand the whole drive there. This made the younger extremely happy; there was just something about the feeling of holding his hand. Once they arrived, they pulled up into a parking spot in the front of the airport and patiently waited for Yukwon's sister to arrive. 

     "Is that my precious little brother?" a loud voice called out. Yukwon sighed but faked a smile for his eccentric sibling. His sister tried her hardest to go all out. She wore flashy clothes and crazy hair styles. As of the moment her hair was hot pink, and so was her outfit. It hurt to look at for too long. "I missed you, Kwonnie!"

     The kitty hugged his sister tightly and proceeded to put her bags in the back of B-Bomb's vehicle. "Oh, and who's this?" she asked, curious as to who the stranger beside her brother was.

     "Ah, Minhyuk, this is my sister Sunhi. Sun, this is my boyfriend Minhyuk," he happily introduced them, kissing Minhyuk's cheek to prove a point. 

     "It's nice to meet you. I would never have guessed you two were related on your looks," he pointed out. Sun shrugged lightly.

     "Yeah, well, I would never had guessed my brother was gay but here you are," her response seemed harsh, Yukwon flinching slightly. He rushed the two into the car before things got out of hand. His sister sat in the back and he sat beside Minhyuk again, instantly searching for his hand. They intertwined fingers and found comfort in one another.

     "S-So, Sun? How was your studies?" Yukwon called back to his sister. She huffed out some half response. She was genuinely locking him out right now. With a heavy heart, and sigh, Yukwon targeted her. "What the hell is your problem right now Sunhi? I know it isn't because I'm gay. You have tons of gay friends. Is it because I disappointed you? Because you would rather have him as your brother? I am so sorry that he is with our father and his mother. That he such an amazing person but NEWS FLASH Sunhi! I'm your brother. One hundred percent. You're stuck with me! So stop being such a ing ."

     "I never said anything about that boy, Yukwon! So don't assume foolish things!" she tried to counter.

     "It's obvious! Look, I've changed. I'm not the same boy you knew when you left. I have a ton of friends now. So many I don't know what to do with them! One made it his goal to be my new father. One is my ex girlfriend, and another is this rich pretty boy. They've taught me to be accepting. I've become this y jerk I never thought I could be. Minhyuk here? Call him B-Bomb. A member of Block B: the single most craziest group you will ever ing meet. And I'm one of them. So instead of being a complete , how about you say 'Oh Yukwon, I'm so proud of you! You're doing so well!'"

     Minhyuk pulled up in front of his house. His sister, royally pissed, grabbed her bags and marched into the house. B-Bomb did not dare to move, keeping his car in park. They sat in silence for a few minutes, staring at the house. Yukwon finally spoke up. "I'm sorry B. You didn't have to hear all that. I wanted your meeting with my sister to be nice; she was a nice girl. This was the last thing I was expecting."

     "It's alright kitty. Family can be...complicated," Minhyuk sighed, knowing all too well the feeling of a complicated family. Yukwon looked at his boyfriend with tear filled eyes. In a small voice he asked, "Can we go home now?"

     Home. This phrase struck Minhyuk's heart as he and the kitty cuddled that night. Home. Yukwon thought of this house as his home now. Like a second house. Yukwon buried his face into his boyfriend's neck, feeling safe in his arms. Minhyuk smiled at him and kissed his head softly. "Hey Yukwon?" he whispered softly. The kitty hummed in response. "I love you..." his voice trailed off. Yukwon was already asleep. Minhyuk closed his eyes as well. He will deal with Yukwon's emotions in the morning. For now, they can enjoy their sleep.

_________________________________________________

Oh meh in gawd. This is 400 words from my 2800 limit! I feel nasty with those numbers. All well! You guys still love it, right? No? Dammit! I give up! You guys never like my chapters D: Hehe so what did you think? It was like BOOM MAKING OUT but then this bish decided to call. So remember how Lia was suppose to be the main enemy? Well, I like her too much (maybe cuz I based her off myself a lot...) so I decided we needed a new antagonist. So here you are! Sunhi. Another OC, sure, but hey! It's kitty's sister now. When it comes to OC's, I will let you guys picture what they look like. If you have a specific look in mind, send me a picture and I will use this to describe them. Not Ana though! I gave her a certain image that I am keeping!

ANEHWAYS! In case you guys did not catch it, I dropped a few bombs about Yukwon's family. To be exact, his father. His dad is in another country with his new wife. He had a son that is Yukwon and Sun's half sibling. PRIZE IF YOU GUYS CAN GUESS WHO IT IS! It is another K-Pop idol that I feel looks quite a lot like Yukwon. Jade, my step-sister, doesn't see it but it's my story not her's -_- He is YOUNGER than the kitty and also in a fairly new group. SO knock yourselves out :D

I love you guys <3

You high fives! You are awesome for reading this!

Leave a comment! I heart all my haters and fans!

Love Fornever,
Luna

P.S. Today's main gif is pretty ugly. Minhyuk looks awful and kitty needs to do something with dat hair XD BUT! I felt it really fit the chapter so DEAL. Hehe love you <3