Stitches - 12

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week went by quickly, Sana spend a lot of time taking care of Yuta, and Dahyun would check on him when she picked up Hana for school. Their conversations would only be about their children, nothing more than what is necessary. Three more weeks passed in the same way, but somehow it became slower. Sana felt hurt but she knew it was for the best.

 

The day to take Yuta to the hospital to get the stitched removed, It took them twenty minutes to get there with the heavy traffic in the streets. The two walked in, Sana holding Yuta's hand and silently hoping to not see Dahyun while they are there.

 

"Sana!" A cheerful voice suddenly greeted her, she turned around only to see Lisa walking to her. An smile appeared on her Sana's face when she recognized her and greeted her with a hug. Yuta looked at her with a big smile, Lisa was considered by him and Hana their cool aunt. "What are you two doing? Looking for Dahyun?"

 

"No, we came to see Doctor Kang to get the stitches removed." 

 

"Oh, that douche." Lisa made an annoyed expresion.

 

"He seemed nice." Sana added remembering how nice he was to them the last time she saw him.

 

"Bleh, not really. He's trash." Lisa stuck out her tongue making Sana laugh at how childish she sounded. "Well, I will leave you now. Get well soon, Yuta!" 

 

She pinched his cheek before leaving the two in the hallway.

 

"Bye, aunt Lisa!"

 

They continued their way to the elevator. It took a minute of waiting for the doors to finally open. Sana held her son's hand and they were quickly greeted by a familiar figure inside it.

 

Dr Zhou Kyulkyung.

 

Sana stopped herself from sighing vnd walked inside with her head up high, a silence surrounded the small place. She could see Kyulkyung's reflection on the mirror. A very beatiful woman indeed. 

 

The three stood in silence while the little boy wondered why her mother didn't greet her Omma's friend. The door opened after some minutes and Sana quickly exited with Yuta.

 

"Mommy, wasn't that Omma's friend?"

 

"I don't know." She lied.

 

Yuta kept following his mother who held his hand tighly while they walked meet Doctor Kang. There was two other people in the waiting room beside them, and after a while they finally got called by a nurse.

 

"Kim Yuta," Doctor Kang greeted when he saw them walking in. "How are you, boy?"

 

"Good.." 

 

"I brought him  to get the stitches removed." Sana spoke while helping the boy to sit.

 

"I see! What a good mother." He winked at her. She was a taken back by his action but quickly bushed it off.  The doctor started to write on Yuta's file while the nurse worked on the wound. Sana got in small talk with the nurse while her son whined a little with every touch, only to get interrupted by a knock on the door that then abruptly opened, getting everyone's attention.

 

"Sana?" Dahyun suddenly walked to the room, an obvious frown on her face. Her tone was enough to confirm she wasn't pleased.

 

The japanese woman didn't answer, not wanting to cause a scene an excused herself to follow Dahyun outside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter