Dr. Kim - 02

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun made her way to her office, noticing the door was already open. She walked in slowy only to find her coworker and friend Dr. Manoban waiting for her.

 

"Finally!"

 

"How the hell did you get in here?" Dahyun questioned.

 

"Ehh, kinda stole your key when you passed out at my apartment." She replied with a grin, cleaning the apple she was holding. "So, what's up? How is everything going lately?"

 

"Fine, I guess. I'll spend christmas with my family." Dahyun said casually lifting her shoulders, but actually wanted to smile just by thinking of Sana agreeing to be the four together.

 

"Are you taking the kids with you?"

 

"Yep, Sana is going too." 

 

"Ohh, Sana." Lisa teased. "Trying to get her back?"

 

Dahyun shaked her head denying it.

 

"I stopped  making my way to Sana's heart again long time ago. It already has been three years." Her stomach felt empty by just saying it, she really hated to remember it. It was a truth she still refused to fully accept.

 

"But you still love her."

 

"Well, yeah. She's the love of my life. I will always love her, but we're fine now. She was pretty clear when she told me that if we were meant to be together then our marriage would've worked."

 

Lisa scoffed. 

 

"And you believed her when she told you that?"

 

"I mean, we're cordial to each other now, Lisa. It's time to move on." Dahyun responded and examined the big list of medical tests of the day.

 

"If you say so. anyway, have you seen the new doctor? The one with the pretty eyes."

 

"Uhh, Dr. Zhou?" 

 

"Yeah, she's hot!" Lisa exclaimed, with full with a piece of apple.

 

"I saw her yesterday, but yeah, she's beautiful."

 

"Just beautiful?! I would use better words, Dubs."

 

Dahyun rolled her eyes at her friend, and acted like she was gonna threw her pen at her because of the comment.  She wondered why Lisa doesn't think before she speaks, but actually she did notice the good looks of the new doctor.

 

Lisa's phone started ringing and excused herself, leaving the door open which was something Dahyun totally hated. Groaning, she stood up from her chair to close it, but ended up closing it too hard causing the person who was walking by to let out a little scream.

 

Opening it again to check, she met no one else than the famous Dr. Zhou. 

 

Just who we were talking about.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." 

 

The new doctor gave her a smile, feeling kind of relieved. Little did Dahyun know that she was noticed by her too during the meeting.

 

"Doctor..?"

 

"Kim. I'm Dr. Kim" Dahyun replied with a smile. "You're Dr. Zhou, is that right?"

 

"Yes, nice to meet you." The long haired woman said, putting a strand of hair of behind her ear and met korean's eyes. Dahyun knew very well what kind of look was that. She did found Kyulkyung very attractive, but she was scared to be taken as unprofessional by just shamelessly flirting with her, but if the woman gave her a green light then Dahyun wouldn't really refuse. 

 

"Likewise." Kyulkyung extended her hand to shake hers, which Dahyun took only to kiss her hand trying her best chance to be smooth. Dr. Zhou smiled wider, before retaking her way down the hallway, not without giving the korea doctor a flirty smile.

 

I guess Lisa was right. She is hot. 

 

Smirking, she walked into her office again. Kim Dahyun didn't really used to be a flirt. Sana was the only woman she has flirted with. The japanese woman was her first everything. First girlfriend, first kiss, first relationship, so she never was experienced in that area. Dahyun was always faithful to her. There are many attractive women, but in her eyes there's no woman as beautiful as Sana. But still, after their separation Dahyun had some flings, trying to fill her needs, being it the first time she was with someone besides Sana. But that was the only thing she was looking for. Just , no rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter