Night Out - 13

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun walked into her office with a smile on her face. She felt much better, and the weather just made it great, there was nothing like a rainy day and a cup of coffee.

 

"So, I'm gonna see you during lunch?" Kyulkyung asked before placing a kiss on her cheek.

 

"Sure." She responded with a wink before she looked at her leaving the room and right after her a familiar woman went in, giving Kyulkyung a judgemental look. Im Nayeon had been a close friend to her and Sana since their college days but it had been months since the last time she saw her. Nayeon looked at her with a frown, holding back from rolling her eyes. Kyulkyung didn't mind and kept walking, closing the door behind her.

 

"What are you doing here?" A confused Dahyun asked. "I'm starting my day and I've tons of patients." She sounded more rude than what she expected, but the way Nayeon looked at Kyulkyung upseted her. The older woman had the habit of getting in other people's bussiness.

 

"Why where you with her?" Nayeon asked annoyed. "and why are you talking to me in that tone?"

 

"You don't have to give her that look. Kyulkyung is a good woman, you know?"

 

"Does Sana know?"

 

"Why does she need to know?" Dahyun frowned.

 

"Stop being an , this is not the Dahyun we know."

 

"Nayeon unnie, I'm having a good day so please don't ruin it. Why are you here?"

 

Nayeon crossed her arms. "I'm just here to ask for a favor." . 

 

"What favor?" Dahyun looked up from her laptop.

 

"Can you take care of Hana and Yuta today?"

 

Dahyun frowned again.

 

"What? Why?"

 

Why should she have to take care of the kids during the week? and why was Nayeon the one asking her that?

 

"Tonight I will take Sana to have fun, it has been a long time since she went out."

 

"And why doesn't Sana tell me that herself?" Dahyun raised an eyebrow. "I know her, she doesn't like parties. You're forcing her, aren't you?" 

 

"Of course not! She's busy so she asked me to."

 

Nayeon was lying. Dahyun knew the japanese woman very well and knew that this was all Nayeon's idea.

 

"Come on, Dahyun-ah. She wants to go out and meet new people. She has the right to! and I hate seeing her alone. She's too beautiful to live in a bubble."

 

Dahyun exhaled, feeling a sour taste in . She understood what Nayeon was trying to say but somehow it made her stomach hurt with the thought. Sana meeting new people?

 

Dahyun felt selfish.

 

"Tomorrow it's Thursday, I've a surgery and I've to rest well tonight. You two can go out during the weekend."

 

"Don't fool me, you do have time to take care of the kids. Sana deserves to have fun!" She pointed an accusing finger at her.

 

"Fine!" Dahyun spat at the insistence. "I will take care of the kids, do whatever you want."

 

Deep inside, she didn't want Sana to go with Nayeon, because she knew very well people will try to hit on them. Just the thought of it gave her anxiety.

 

"Good. We will take the kids to your house tonight." Nayeon said standing up from her seat with her purse in hand and walked to the door, leaving the younger korean alone. Dahyun tried to calm herself and ignore everything she was feeling right now. She got home that night at almost 8PM, waiting for the kids. It was when she was cooking some dinner when she finally heard the ring bell.

 

It was Kyulkyung. She thought this would be a nice chance to introduce her children to the woman and Kyulkyung totally agreed when she got invited.

 

"Are your kids here?" She asked walking closer to kiss her on the cheek.

 

"No, they are on their way.." 

 

"Why do you look down? You should be happy to see them."

 

"I am happy, it's just that... forget it." Dahyun didn't feel like going into details. They heard the bell again and they looked at each other for a second, guessing it was the two kids.

 

Indeed, two little kids walked in carrying their backpacks with big smiles on their faces. Dahyun finally smiled for real when she saw them.

 

"Omma!" They both screamed. Dahyun hugged them both, and Sana showed up behind them. The korean froze at how beautiful Sana looked that night, almost losing herself in her bright brown eyes but the older woman kept looking at Kyulkyung who was standing not too far away.

 

"I guess Nayeon already told you why I bring the kids."

 

"Yes.." Dahyun nodded.

 

"What is she doing here?" The brunette whispered obviously talking about Kyulkyung. That's when Dahyun realized that Sana didn't like the presence of the other doctor there.

 

"Is there a problem?" She raised an eyebrow questioning her.

 

"I know you, Dahyun. I don't want my kids to watch something they shouldn't between you and her.."

 

"Me and her?" Dahyun became annoyed at what Sana was trying to say, she f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter