Xmas - 08

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana sighed tiredly, sitting on the couch. Hana was playing with her brother on the floor, and Dahyun's parents were in the kitchen making dinner for the whole family. In front of the tv were Minseok and Dahyun arguing about the show they were watching.

 

The japanese woman yawned feeling a little bored since everyone else was too focused in their own thing. She would love to help the Kims in the kitchen but Sana was a terrible cook and didn't want to ruin anything, so she offered to put everything on the table instead.

 

She got up from the couch, feeling cold and took her bag to go upstairs, going directly to her room. Decided to enjoy a warm bath, she took off her clothes and got in the water. The comfortable sensation of the warm water made her feel more relaxed, and maybe she hoped it helped to stop being sleepy. 

 

Sana closed her eyes and rested her head against the bathtub. Even though she was relaxing, her mind suddenly got the image of what happened before, feeling her stomach weird just by it.

 

She still couldn't believe that she really almost kissed Dahyun. They haven't been intimate in any way in years, and she still doesn't know how it got to this point now. It's like suddenly some feelings woke up in them, and it just happened. It hurt for her, and her pride wouldn't let her admit it. Sana would tell herself that things didn't work out in their marriage and it was clear. She thinks that what didn't work in the past, it's not going to work in the present. There was a reason why their marriage didn't work and she believed that reason was bigger than their love. It wans't worthy to try, because if things don't work out again it would be their kids who will suffer again because of it.

 

Sana shook her head trying to get rid of those thoughts and got out of the bathtub. She dried her body with a towel and used another one for her hair, then she chose some warm clothes to wear. She looked at the mirror one last time and then went out to make her way downstairs.

 

"Sana!" Minseok spoke to her in the hallway. "Where were you? Dinner is ready."

 

"I was taking a bath." 

 

"I see.." He chuckled noticing her wet hair. "Are you okay? I notice you a little.."

 

"I'm just tired." Sana interrupted him. But Minseok was actually very good reading people. He raised his eyebrows the same way Dahyun does.

 

"You know you can trust me." He said sincerely. To this point, Sana truly felt like a sister to him and wanted nothing but her well being. "Come on, talk."

 

Sana sighed looking at him. Maybe talking about it would make her feel better.

 

"It's just that.."

 

"Dahyun has been acting weird all day just like you, and i asked her what is wrong."

 

Sana looked up with curiosity. Maybe Dahyun told him vbout what happened in the room and that's why he knew something was up.

 

"What did she said?"

 

"She told me what happened, but don't tell her I told you!"

 

Sana nodded and looked down. It seem that she wasn't the only one still thinking about t.

 

"What do you think about it?" Sana asked him.

 

"I know you're being too harsh with yourself about it, Sana.  I know it hurts you because I know you still have feelings for her, but I also know that's it's complicated 'cause you don't allow yourself to accept that it could happen."

 

"Yeah, It's not really about that. It's not like we're going to get back together or something. We didn't even kiss, but I hate the fact that I almost allowed it to happen. I've to learn to separate everything and make sure it doesn't happen again. It can't." Sana's words left wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter