Memories - 06

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ "So, what do you think?" Dahyun yawned, looking at Sana's face. "Good view, huh?"

"It is."

"Come on, I hoped for a better reaction." The younger girl held her closer against her chest. Sana giggled and kissed her cheek softly, taking her time to capture the moment and enjoy the sensations that being so close to Dahyun gave ver.

"It is amazing, magnifique, and full of life." Sana said.

"Full of life?" Dahyun frowned confused, looking at her reflection in Sana's brown eyes.

"It fills me with life." The older girl said and buried her face against Dahyun's neck. Dahyun looked at her again and she felt it, that feeling of being in a place of peace and with someone special; that's how it was to be there and looking at the sky, completly full of stars and a full moon. .

Dahyun held Sana tighter.

"Yes, I guess it really is. It makes me want to continue what we were doing." Dahyun said while caressing her. Sana blushed and hit her on the arm playfully.

"Why I'm not surprised you can't keep your hands off for a moment?" Sana teased, separating from her.

Suddenly, the noise of the wood cracking interrupted their laughs. Both looked at each other with wide eyes in panic. 

"My parents!"

In less than a second, both were quickly looking for their clothes around the room.

"Dahyunie, you ripped my blouse!" Sana whined while putting her blouse on noticing how the rip showed her bra. Dahyun ignored the comment and grabbed her hand.

"Run to your room!" She demanded, guiding Sana to the other door. Dahyun dressed up so fast and let herself fall on the couch, just when her mother opened the door.

"Dahyun-ah?" Mrs Kim frowned. She could swear she heard some voices. Dahyun's heart was beating fast now. "What are yo doing still up this late? Was Sana with you?" 

The old woman walked towards her.

"Sana?" She cleared at the same time her brother walked into the room. "No, she's in her room. She was very tired from today."

"Oh, I see." The mother smiled convinced and Dahyun felt she could breath again. "Sleep now then."

Mrs Kim said goodbye to her children, leaving the both siblings alone. Dahyun dropped herself on the couch again with relief. That was close.

"You may fool our mother but you can't fool me." Minseok walked to her with an evil smile. "Really, sis? Sleeping in her room?"

"Stop it!" Dahyun looked at him, annoyed. Minseok loved to mess with his sister.

"I'm not stupid. I've seen a bra that I'm sure it doesn't belong to you on the floor!" He mocked her. "Was your first time with Sana?"

"Minseok, keep your mouth shut or I will tell them where you actually go when you say you have a group project."

The young man rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, I was just messing with you." }

 

"Good memories, don't you think?" Minseok wiggled his eyebrows, looking at his sister. Dahyun just laughed embarrassed and hugged him. He was annoying as hell but she really missed him.

 

"I still don't know how you knew that Sana and I were.."

 

"Pff, I saw her on the floor. Be grateful it wasn't mom who noticed it."

 

"Uncle Minseok! You're here!" Hana walked into the kitchen, dressed in her clothes to skiboard. She threw herself at her uncle's arms.

 

"Hey, Sana." Minseok greeted, putting his niece down and stood up to give his ex sister-in-law a hug. "It has been a long time!"

 

Minseok had been annoying to his sister all his life, but he cherished Sana. Just like their parents, he thought Sana was the right person for his sister.

 

"Even our son adores you, Sana." Mr Kim said, walking into the kitchen. "I'm sure Dahyun still does too."

 

Dahyun started coughing hard and Minseok couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. Sana's cheeks were pink and shyly looked down. 

 

"Can all of you stop with awkward comments?" Dahyun glared at her father.

 

"Dahyun-ah, aren't you still in love with Sana?" The old man asked directly. Right in that moment, Dahyun and Sana wanted to disappear from earth to avoid such a embarrassing moment. They shared a shy look, while Minseok enjoying to see them in such a situation.

 

"Stop torturing them, dear." Mrs Kim appeared holding Yuta in her arms.

 

_________

{ "I love when you call me Honey." Sana sighed, looking into Dahyun's eyes.

"And I love you." Dahyun gently pushed her the tree. They were at the back of the school, were usually was free of people.

"Chaeyoung will be back in a minute, someone could see us!" Sana giggled trying to keep her away.

"Honey~" She called her. "I just want a kiss. I havent kissed you in the whole day... besides i need to make you a proposition

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter