Distance - 09

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun looked at the view in front of her from her window then sighed, dropping herself on the couch in her bedroom. She was tired after the trip back to Seoul, once she dropped Sana and the kids to their house, she almost ran to her place to rest.

 

Not too long after she finally closed her eyes she heard the bell ring. Dahyun groaned and got up making her way to her living room.

 

She opened the door only to find Chaeyoung and Lisa who were carrying with them a bottle of tequila and some snacks.

 

"What in the world are you two doing here?" Dahyun spoke trying to not sound annoyed.

 

"Well, we got you some gifts!" Lisa said letting herself in, followed by the shortest friend. "But we can leave if you want and Chaeng and I will finish this bottle together."

 

"I just want to sleep." Dahyun dropped on the couch. She wasn't lying about it, she woke up pretty early that day.

 

"Sorry for coming without telling you first. Lisa insisted." Chaeyoung smiled and went to hug Dahyun. "Merry christmas, Dubs!"

 

Dahyun rolled her eyes jokingly, returning the hug.

 

"So, how was the winter resort?" 

 

Both friends were ready to hear everything Dahyun had to say since they walked through the door, they wanted every detail about her and Sana.

 

"It was good." Dahyun couldn't help but smile remembering christmas and the moment when they almost kissed, even the moment when she gave Sana her gift and they hugged in the middle of the rooftop. 

 

Lisa watched her with a sly smile, wiggling her eyebrows at her.

 

"That smile on your face says it all!" Lisa exclaimed. 

 

"Did something happen?" Chaeyoung coughed before asking, she also wanted to know everything as much as Lisa does. Dahyun looked at them surprised at her friends who were know directly looking at her.

 

"Why do you think something happened? Sana and I are now good friends." She lied. With some disappointment Lisa dropped on the couch too. 

 

"Well, at least you enjoyed your trip." Chaeyoung said while drinking from her glass.

 

"Actually.. something did happen. I didn't really want to say but.. I almost kissed Sana. I feel like this small vacation made us a little closer than before."

 

Chaeyoung smiled happily. 

 

"I saw that coming. You two are really for each other."

 

"That's great, Dubs!" Lisa said hiting her shoulder.

 

"And you know what i realized?" Dahyun looked at friends with hopeful eyes. "That even though I said things between us were over and that I would still cherish her as friends, I feel now that it's the opposite. I somehow feel like I still have a chance."

 

***

[ They held each other closer and Sana's body was shaking with high pleasure, moans were leaving .

They laid exhausted next to each other, and Sana closer her eyes trying to recompose from her . Her legs felt like shivering and Dahyun caressed her back also breathing heavily while admiring Sana's beauty.

"You're perfect." Dahyun whispered to her ear. ]

 

Sana woke up  completely confused from that dream. She remained sitting on her bed with her heart beating fast.  She knew it wasn't just a dream, it was actually a memory from her honeymoon with Dahyun after they got married.

 

It was the first time in years she dreamed something like that. She coulnd't get back to sleep, and looked at the clock: 5am.

 

Sana sighed annoyed. Everytime she closed her eyes the dream would play in her mind, making her feel anxious. She tried closingher eyes harder to think about something else but the image of Dahyun caressing all her body kept coming back.

 

It was monday and her alarm would sound at six in the morning like every day. She rolled her eyes and turned it off, getting out of bed to take a shower. after she was done and got changed, she went downstairs directly to the kitchen where she was surprised to find Mrs JaeHee who informed her that Dahyun invited Chaeyoung and Lisa to have dinner for New Year with them. Sana finished her breakfast, and went to her car to be on her way to the supermarket. She dialed Dahyun's number.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter