Disney - 15

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the elevator, Dahyun looked at the time, she already was five minutes late. She hoped the traffic didn't make her way to the airport lose the flight, or Sana would kill her.

 

The door suddenly opened and she found herself face to face with Dr Kang. He walked in and for her bad luck they were both going to the parking lot.

 

Dahyun silently cursed.

 

“It's kind of cold today, isn't it?” He spoke up breaking the uncomfortable silence.

 

Dahyun raised an eyebrow, kind of annoyed he dared to talk to her.

 

“I don't think so. I'm so happy I didn't even noticed it.” She bragged.

 

“Oh, something good happened?” 

 

“Actually yes, I'm spending the weekend with my kids and Sana in Japan.” 

 

The man had to stop himself from frowning by the news.

 

“Sana? How is she? The last time I saw her was in the bar.” He said challenging her. “She is a good dancer.”

 

In that moment their conversation became a silent war for the poor Sana. Dahyun clenched her fists, trying to calm herself down.

 

“You danced with my wife, Kang?”

 

“Aren't you two divorced?”

 

“No, we aren't together but we're still legally married.” Dahyun smirked.

 

“Well, that's just a paper. It's not wrong to dance with her since she's single.”

 

Her eyes turned darker.

 

“I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. Sana doesn't really like going out that much.”

 

“I think her letting me have her number will make it easier though.” He said once they reached the basement that directed them to the parking lot. “See you, Kim! Have a nice trip.”

 

There was mockery in his tone. Dahyun was upset, she was definitely burning in jealously. Doctor Kang was clearly trying to chase after Sana. 

 

She didn't see herself as someone who wants  to control their partner, when they were younger Dahyun wasn't really possessive, it was always the other way around, but the fact that Dahyun still was trying to get her back, she definitely saw Kang Kibum as a threat. Sana was her first love, and she didn't want to lose her to someone else.

 

Dahyun drove to the airport cursing Doctor Kang in her mind. Her mood suddenly lifted when she saw Sana waiting for her with the kids.

 

The kids ran to her as soon as they saw her and Dahyun kissed them both before walking closer to Sana to place a kiss on her cheek.

 

Passengers for light 206-A to Japan..

Just on time.

 

The flight to Japan was quiet, Dahyun had to sit alone while Sana sat with the kids, so she took the chance to take a nap.

 

Dahyun made sure to book a suite for their stay, the kids ran inside as soon as they got there. The bell boy left their bags in the living room.

 

“I will help.” Dahyun moved to take Sana's bags.

 

“It's fine, don't worry.”

 

“Don't be stubborn.” Dahyun took the bags with her anyway, and Sana sighed following her to the room. The brunette felt a shiver through her body when she remembered the last time she was alone in vacation with Dahyun last Christmas, that one moment that caused the distance between them.

 

The rooms were big and comfy, just perfect for their little family. They would be staying in different beds again, with Dahyun most likely taking care of Yuta.

 

“Will you share with Hana again?” Dahyun asked while placing the bags on the floor, and Sana nodded before leaving the room to check on their children.

 

“Will we go to Disney today?” Yuta sweetly asked, looking up at her mother.

 

“No. We are going tomorrow, honey.” Sana caressed his black hair. It was night time already in Tokyo, and she knew it won't take too long for the kids to fall asleep, since then all woke up pretty early, and would've to wake up early again the next day to start their Disney adventure.

 

After having dinner, the siblings fell asleep, and Sana gave them a goodnight kiss before closing the door behind her, walking directly to the living room.

 

Dahyun was sitting on the couch in front of the big television, but her attention was on her phone.  Sana sat next to her at the other side of the couch and only then the doctor looked up from the screen.

 

“Are you tired?” Dahyun awkwardly asked, wanting to break the silence.

 

“Yes..” Sana replied. “I think I'll go to bed too.”

 

Dahyun had a lot to think during their quiet flight, and after all the things she was starting to realize, she knew how easy was to lose Sana to someone else., and there was no way she would let that happen.

 

It was now or never.

 

“Sana..” Dahyun spoke up, taking her hand delicately. “I.. don't want us to be so distant from the other.”

 

Sana looked at her a little surprised by her sudden words.

 

“I'm sorry for everything. I didn't want to hurt you in any way.” The korean whispered and Sana felt her heart race, losing herself in Dahyun's brown eyes who were directly on her.

She sounded sincere and regretful, which made Sana feel better. The brunette sighed, suddenly feeling the tension on her shoulders disappear, as if Dahyun's sincere words would cure her, and caught her in a hug, totally surprising her. 

 

Dahyun's small eyes widened before finally realizing what was going on, and wrapping her arms around Sana too, wanting the moment to last forever.

 

She allowed herself to kiss Sana's hair.

 

“I love you, Sana-chan.” 

 

******

“Wake up, wake up!” The kids said in loud voices while jumping on the bed. “It's our birthday!”

 

Sana slowly opened her eyes, only to be greeted by two pair of monolided eyes and bright smiles directed at her.

 

“Kids..” She whispered.

 

“We're going to Disney!” Yuta exclaimed still jumping. Sana yawned and stretched her arms, not able to hide a smile at how cute her children were.

 

Sana sat up to bring them into a big hug,  placing kisses on their cheeks. She could remember when they were just born, how much happiness they brought to their lives.

 

The kids ran out of the room directly to find Dahyun who was still sleeping too. Once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter