Surprise - 21

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“They're fine, Sana.” Momo said through the phone. She offered herself to babysit Hana and Yuta for the weekend while her friends tried to 'fix things' like Nayeon explained to her. “We got some pizza and watched Coco for like the third time.”

 

“Let me talk to them” Sana demanded, she wouldn't stay quiet till she heard their voices. She knew how crazy Momo can be sometimes.

 

“Ugh, fine.”

 

Momo left the phone for a few seconds before she was greeted by two familiar voices.

 

“Mommy?”

 

“Mommy!”

 

Sana smiled on the phone.

 

“Hi babies. How is everything going?”

 

“Good, Aunt Momo bought us pizza and ice cream!” Yuta said excitedly.

 

“She played Mario Kart with us. Aunt Mina visited too!” Hana added too.

 

“I see! Be good, okay?” Sana smiled. “I will see you soon.”

 

“Okay!”

 

Dahyun's birthday was special for Sana too. Back when they were younger, they always would end up celebrating in some club with the Korean's closest friends. As they grew older, they spent Sana would make sure to organize amazing dinners and invite family and friends to their house, other times it would spent it on some trip with the kids.

 

But now, with everything that had been happening, Sana didn't even got a chance to get a gift for Dahyun.

 

She saw Dahyun wake up, opening her eyes slowly and yawning. Sana couldn't resist and leaned to kiss her on the cheek.

 

“Good morning, Dahyunnie”

 

Dahyun chuckled, still sleepy and placed a kiss on Sana's temple.

 

“Good morning” 

 

Her arms immediately searched for the older woman's waist, bringing her closer to her. Sana's perfume smelled so good, she missed having her scent on her pillow.

 

The sun coming through the curtains made everything feel more serene. As if they were in their own safe space.

 

“And happy birthday.” Sana added, leaving to kiss her on the lips this time. Sana couldn't lie, Dahyun's lips against hers were the best feeling in the world.

 

“Where's my birthday gift?” Dahyun teased after breaking the kiss.

 

“I am your gift!” Sana joked, making the Korean's small eyes became two lines grinning too hard, waking up next to Sana was already the best gift she could get. 

 

Sana yelped when Dahyun switched their positions, and now she found herself under the younger woman resting comfortably between her legs.

 

Dahyun placed soft kisses on her shoulders, neck and lips. Sana enjoyed every single one of them.

 

“We should get ready” Sana pushed her shoulder softly. 

 

Dahyun nodded and gave her one more quick kiss before getting out of bed dragging her to the shower.

 

The two dressed casual for the day. Sana noticed Dahyun wouldn't stop looking at her, as if she would disappear if she looked away. 

 

They walked holding hands as a couple for the first time in a long time. Dahyun felt nervous, it felt exactly like when she started dating Sana when they were in college.

 

Sana was amazed at the restaurant of choice, it was the one where they celebrated their first marriage anniversary.

 

They got a bottle of wine while they waited for their food.

 

“This reminds me when we went to Greece.” Dahyun said still caressing her hand. “Do you remember that?”

 

Sana giggled. Of course she remembered. Greece was there they spent their honeymoon, did made great memories there.

 

“Sorry I didn't get you a gift today, Dahyunnie.”

 

“That's fine. I just want you.” She grinned and winked at her. Sana rolled her eyes knowing what she was thinking.

 

There was a musical group playing in the place making the mood way better and lively. The food was just as good, Sana didn't expect her plate to be that delicious and made a mental note to search for the recipe once she got home.

 

“This wine is good.” Dahyun commented after drinking it. “My dad used to buy this same one for my mom. She liked it too much.”

 

“It is” Sana smiled at her. “But I think I've drank enough.”

 

The Korean laughed at her knowing Sana wasn't a good drinker.

 

“Dance with me, Sana-chan.” Dahyun offered a hand while smiling widely. How can she say no to that? 

 

Sana nodded and took her hand, letting her take her to the dance floor where everyone was dancing to the music.

 

It took no time for the younger woman to start getting a little too excited and making some embarrassing dance moves. But Sana loved it. She forgot how funny Dahyun could be. 

 

And Dahyun loved hearing her laugh.

 

They both felt great, the moment was perfect. They wished they could stop time and stay like this forever.

 

“You sure you want another one?” Dahyun asked when she saw the brunette drinking one more glass of wine. 

 

“I'm just fine” She placed the glass on the table and dragged the Korean to keep dancing with her.  Dahyun brought her closer to kiss her softly and Sana happily responded to it.

 

“You're gorgeous” Dahyun whispered, sending shivers to her body. The way her sharp eyes looked at her lips made Sana feel her skin burn.

 

It was probably thanks to the wine but she couldn't endure it anymore so she took Dahyun's hand before whispering to her ear. 

 

Dahyun nodded and made sure to pay the bill before leaving, making their way back to her place.

 

They both laughed when the Korean was trying hard to open the door while Sana placed kisses repeatedly in her face leaving lipstick marks everywhere.

 

“We're gonna fall down.” Dahyun said grinning when Sana dragged her upstairs a little too fast for the tipsy couple.

 

“A bed!” Sana joyfully said taking off her shoes and dropping herself on it. Dahyun looked at her with such  lovesick eyes and walked closer to sit on the bed.

 

“Sana.. You look beautiful.” Dahyun smiled, her gaze never leaving Sana's light brown eyes. She caressed Sana's arms up and down before abruptly bringing her closer to her. Sana put her arms around her shoulders, and their lips crashed.

 

The younger's hands slid down caressing her back all the way to her . Without stopping the kissing, she lifted Sana's dress to kept caressing her.

 

“I waited all day for this..”

 

“I know” Sana breathed taking off her dress completely before sitting on Dahyun's lap only her on.

 

Dahyun felt go dry seeing Sana like this. She caressed Sana's waist all the way up to her s. The older woman goosebumps, and couldn't help but bit her lips. It wasn't needed to say her were already a mess.

 

Feeling suffocated, Dahyun took off her own shirt, exposing her toned abdomen.  Sana moaned feeling her lips attacking her neck again while her hands were kneading her s. Her skin was burning, and ran her hands on Dahyun's back.

 

Unconsciously, Sana rolled her hips when she felt  Dahyun's fingers caress her covered center, teasing to enter her.

 

“Dahyun..”

 

The Korean put away her hand and switched their positions to make Sana lie on the bed. 

 

“I love you so much, Sana..”

 

Sana wanted to scream in excitement but all she could do was bite her lips trying to control the burning feeling that was consuming her.

 

***

“I like your hands.” Sana rested comfortably against her, playing with her hands.

 

“Oh, I know you do.” Dahyun said teasingly, getting another punch from Sana who detected the double meaning.

 

“I like your legs” Dahyun looked down, her hands wandering over her curves. “I like your waist too.” She held her tighter when she said that.

 

Dahyun maneuvered to get over Sana, and started to place soft kisses on her neck and shoulders.

 

“We just did i.t” Sana giggled, pushing her chest lightly.

 

“We have to compensate the time we lost” The Korean said against her skin, continuing with the kisses.

 

Sana grabbed Dahyun's face to look into her eyes. The Korean was a little confused but there was no moment when she didn't love looking at Sana's honey eyes.

 

“I still can't believe we're here, together.” Sana confessed breaking the small silence. It felt like a dream and they didn't want to wake up.

 

“I know.” Dahyun laid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter