News - 22

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sana?” Sana smiled hearing her mother's voice from the other side of the line. 

 

“Okaasan!”

 

“Your father is here too” Her mother spoke, she could hear her trying to get her father's attention. “Ken, come to say hi quickly!”

 

“Can you hear us well?” Her father suddenly asked, making Sana laugh a little.  “How are the kids?”

 

“They're great, hyperactive as usual.”

 

“Tell them I love them. And how about Dahyun-san?” 

 

Sana took a deep breath feeling anxious.

 

“Great.. She's great, but uhm, remember I mentioned Dahyun and I are giving our marriage one more chance?”

 

“Yes, dear. We are so glad!” Her mother expressed delighted. “It was only matter of time for you two to realize you must be together.”

 

“Then you will be happy to know that.. I'm pregnant.”

 

She could her her parents gasp  in surprise.

 

“A baby?!”

 

“Sana!” Her father exclaimed in happiness. “These are great news, dear!”

 

She could feel notice how happy her parents were by the news. Probably no one thought they would even think about having one more child because they considered that a boy and a girl was enough, but this child was a surprise. Her parents already are so loving to Yuta and Hana since the day they were born and with a new grandchild coming soon they wouldn't miss the chance to shower it with love. The Minatozakis loved their grandchildren a lot.

 

Sana heard a hard noise and realized her mother grabbed the phone abruptly.

 

“Sana, is it Dahyun's?”

 

“Of course it is, mom!” Sana replied a little exalted.

 

“What are you asking, Aki!” The father was as annoyed by the question but her mother exhaled in relief.

 

“Just wanted to confirm it!” The woman explained. “Does Dahyun know?” 

 

“Not yet.” Sana bit her lip thinking about it. 

 

“Well, you have to, dear.” The old man calmly reminded her. “And I gotta have a talk with Dahyun soon.” He said, his tone suddenly changed.

 

“Dad, no. Seriously.”

 

“Just an inoffensive talk with my daughter in law!” He insisted.

 

“Don't mind him.” Her mother interrupted. “We will make sure to visit soon, dear! Can't wait to meet your baby. I will be with you.”

 

“We are always sad to not be there with you but we are good knowing you have Dahyun and your kids.”

 

Sana smiled genuinely against the phone. She really misses her parents a lot and wishes she could have them with her in important moments like these.

 

***

“Sana-chan?”

 

A tired Dahyun got home that afternoon after a very long conference, and was stranged when she saw the house a little too quiet. 

 

There was no sign of the Japanese brunette, making Dahyun furrow her eyebrows. She went upstairs, directly to their bedroom only to also find it empty. Just when she was about to walk out to keep looking an object caught her attention. 

 

On the middle of their bed was a small box. Her muscles tensed as she walked closer to the bed. 

 

Inside the box were some papers. As a doctor she recognized the logo on it, but she still needed to make sure it wasn't her mind playing games with her.

 

She gulped and opened them to read them. Her eyes processing every word carefully. 

 

She suddenly felt like needing to sit down. 

 

3 weeks pregnant.

 

Sana was three weeks pregnant. 

 

Her eyes remained glued to the sheet, trying to deal with the feeling she was getting at the moment.

 

“Dahyunnie,”

 

Dahyun looked up to meet Sana's light brown eyes looking at her fondly. The Japanese woman was holding a teddy bear with a pacifier around its neck. This only confirmed everything.

 

“Sana..” Dahyun managed to say before standing up as fast as she could to wrap her wife in her arms. 

 

The news were so overwhelming. This is exactly how she felt seven years ago when they were expecting Hana and Yuta.

 

“Surprise.” Sana giggled softly in her ear.

 

Dahyun hugged her so delicately as if she was a doll and she would break if she wasn't careful.

 

She broke their hug to kiss her softly on the lips.

 

“I love you.” Dahyun whispered. “So much.”

 

“I was nervous to tell you.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter