Serendipity - 18

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ f l a s h b a c k ]

“I've something for you.”

Dahyun held her girlfriend's hand guiding her to the room. The couple had just finished having dinner in celebration of their first anniversary dating. 

The Korean girl covered Sana's eyes once they got into the room, feeling kind of nervous.

“Ready?” 

Sana nodded as a response, there was a small smile on her face.

Dahyun moved her hands that were covering her eyes, and Sana was surprised by a bedroom full of roses, with some candles as well as part of the decoration. 

There was a portrait picture a long with a board that read Happy Anniversary.

That photo thought, it was the first selfie they took after they became a couple.

“You're so..” Sana was speechless, not able to stop smiling.

“So?” Dahyun grinned at her.

“I don't have words to describe you, Dahyunnie.”

The older girl held her face to kiss her, and Dahyun gladly responded to it. It was a sweet one, full of the love they've doe each other.

Dahyun pulled away, shyly. While preparing everything, she was nervous about what would be Sana's reaction, since they were going to be spending the night in that hotel.

The Korean cleared before speaking.

“Um, I don't want you to think I'm implying something.” She started. The last thing she wanted was for Sana to feel pressured. 

“Dahyun, it's fine..  Cause I do want to..” Sana said softly, her cheeks just as red as the other girl's. Dahyun gulped, looking into Sana's honey eyes to check if she was sure of it. 

And Sana looked back with so much confidence, she was sure she wanted to take that step with Dahyun. That's when the Korean girl leaned to kiss her softly, still feeling anxious. 

They ended up on the bed with Sana laying on it while her Korean girlfriend found herself between her legs, both enjoying the kissing session. 

Dahyun's pale hands caressed her and then let go of the cherry lips to delicately place on Sana's neck.

The room was definitely hotter and their clothes were starting to be an nuisance. That's when Dahyun stopped only to look at the girl under her, asking permission for what is next. Sana nodded, caressing her cheek.

She helped Sana to take off her dress, leaving her in her lacy underwear. Dahyun felt her own breath shortened, she was so nervous. Both knew they would eventually do it but having no experience at all, the younger Korean didn't know what to do. She decided to let the things flow and just do what her body was telling her.

Sana was just so beautiful. She took Dahyun's breath away.

“I love you, Sana.”

“And I love you. So much.”

***

 

Sana kept her focus on her work, it was only one hour left before she could finally leave. 

 

Her work was suddenly interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing. 

 

Unknown number.

 

Sana stared at it debating if she should answer or not, but then thought what if it's an energy from the kids' school?

 

So she picked up.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Sana?”

 

Sana raised an eyebrow when the  unrecognizable voice said her name.

 

“Who is this?” 

 

“I'm Kang Kibum.”

 

“Oh.” She totally forgot she gave him her number. “Hey, Dr Kang!”

 

“Just Kibum it's fine.” He laughed. “How have you been?”

 

“Good. Kind of busy with work stuff..”

 

“I see! Then would you like to go out, you know, to relax from the busy week?”

 

Sana's eyes went wide, she didn't expect it at all. Was he asking her out? 

 

She suddenly remembered Nayeon's words, about getting a distraction from Dahyun, and maybe this was that chance.

 

“Uhm..”

 

“Come on. Let's go to the same bar from the other day.” He insisted.

 

She got into a mini crisis. She didn't want to but it would help to get out Dahyun of her mind.

 

“Yeah.. sure. Why not.”

 

He sighed in relief while she was asking herself why she just accept to it. The call ended after he asked to pick her up only for Sana to refuse, suggesting it was better if they meet there instead. 

 

That same night, she started to regret it, thinking it was a bad idea. She didn't need someone else to forget Dahyun she was able to it on her own. Besides, who would take care of the kids?

 

Sana stood outside the infamous bar now reconsidering her choices and that maybe she shouldn't listen to Nayeon.

 

“What the hell am I doing..” She told to herself. She felt out of her comfort zone. She was about to meet with someone she barely new, what will they talk about? Sana wanted to turn around and cancel everything.

 

“Hey! There you are.” The man greeted as soon as he saw her. “I thought you wouldn't come.”

 

“Me too..”

 

***

Dahyun jawned while reading some papers. A familiar brown haired man suddenly standing next to her to get some documents as well.

 

“Tired already, Kim?” Dr Kang talked.

 

Just the sound of his voice put her in a bad mood.

 

“Not at all. You?” 

 

“Kind of. Had a long night.”

 

Dahyun clenched her fists. His face was the last thing she wanted to see. Dahyun knew very well what he meant. 

 

And he probably knows too.

 

The bartender in their usual bar, Jisoo,  was Lisa's friend, who sent her a very interesting photo that ended up being re-sent to Dahyun. It was Sana having some drinks with who looked to be no other than Dr Kang.

 

“Cut it. I know you went out with my wife.”

 

“Your wife?” He scoffed.

 

Dahyun had a dark look on her face, totally opposite to the friendly persona she shows around the hospital.

 

“Well, I hope it doesn't mess with our work, Kim.”

 

He was mocking her. Of course it would change things. They already disliked each other before all this and now with Sana in the middle of it, Dahyun was ready to start a fight.

 

“Don't worry about it.” She threw him a fake smile.

 

“Great, cause maybe you're gonna see me with her even in the hospital. She has th–”

 

The man couldn't even finish when Dahyun's fist met his face. The way he talked about Sana made her furious, his tone showing he thinks of the Japanese woman was someone easy to get.

 

He lost his balance because of the unexpected punch. Kibum stood up right only to push Dahyun harshly against the wall.

 

“Stop it, you two!” Kyulkyung arrived to the scene getting in the middle of the two furious doctors. 

 

Lisa quickly approached the commotion, trying to stop Dahyun.

 

“Let me go!” Dahyun demanded.

 

“I won't! We're in the hospital, !” Lisa exclaimed. “You will get in trouble!”

 

Patients, and also doctors and nurses looked surprised at the while thing. That's when Dahyun finally got back to her senses.

 

Dahyun looked one last time at the man in front of her.

 

“You better keep Sana's name out of your mouth.” She threatened before leaving with Lisa following behind.

 

Kyulkyung sighed before also following them. 

 

Lisa took the angered doctor to her office, trying to calm her down. 

 

“Let me help you with that.” Kyulkyung offered.

 

“Just leave me alone already, dammit!” Dahyun spat, scaring Kyulkyung at the process.

 

Lisa knew her friend wasn't in the best state right now. Dahyun wasn't the kind to get upset easily but once she does nothing can stop it.

 

"I think I better leave.." Kyulkyung left the room leaving the two other doctors alone.

 

“Dahyun, please calm down.” Lisa told her trying to stand up for Kyulkyung who only wanted to help  “What the hell happened back there?”

 

“Nothing. You know I've been wanting to punch him in the face for months.” Dahyun dropped herself on the couch. “He went out with Sana and bragged about it in my face.”

 

“Well then he deserved it.” Lisa crossed her arms while staring at her. “But you also deserve it. Maybe Kibum going out with Sana finally puts some sense in your head.”

 

“What do you even mean?” Dahyun questioned her in an annoyed tone. She needed her friend's supports not a scolding.
 
 

“You had Sana on the palm of your hand and then lost your chance with her.”

 

“Shut up.” 

 

“I won't. Sana is my friend too. She has always been faithful to you and devoted to the kids.” 

 

Dahyun frowned harder.

 

She hated hearing it because she knew it was the truth.

 

***

Sana walked in a hurry, letting herself inside Dahyun's place. She can't catch a break with her at all.

 

Like in every place, rumors do fly fast, and the news of Doctor Kim trying to beat up Doctor Kang finally reached the Japanese woman.

 

Sana searched the house, to finally find the Korean woman coming out of the kitchen. 

 

The older woman's eyes went wide when she saw Dahyun just wearing a sports bra and those red sweatpants Sana used to dislike.

 

“Sana!” Dahyun got startled by the surprise visit.

 

Sana tried hard to avoid looking at her toned abdomen and stood firm in front of her while crossing her arms.

 

“I think I don't even need to ask you. Explain.”

 

Dahyun exhaled.

 

“This is not the right moment..”

 

“Why?” Sana raised an eyebrow.

 

“Are you really asking me that?”

 

“Yes.” She replied firmly. 

 

They looked at each other intensely, in the middle of the sudden silence. Then, Dahyun walked closer, their bodies too close to the other. Suddenly, Sana felt weak.

 

“Cause I'm jealous.” Dahyun deeper voice whispered. “How can I be happy when he is trying to hit on my wife?”

 

Dahyun pressed thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter