End

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

“This dress feels too tight.” Sana looked herself at the mirror, a red dress perfectly hugging her body. Nayeon spent the afternoon helping her to get ready for the night.

“You look great. Just think that Dahyun is gonna be there!” The older girl exclaimed while putting some lipstick on. “Do you want her to like you or not?”

“We're friends, Nayeon. She sees me only as her friend.”

Nayeon rolled her eyes knowing very well that her Japanese girl was lying to herself. At this point, almost everyone knew Sana and Dahyun are crushing at each other, leaving all their friends wondering why aren't they together yet.

Other pair of best friends were already at Jihyo's party waiting for the rest of their friends to show up.

Chaeyoug handed Dahyun a drink, before sitting next to her, just looking around at everyone going wild.

“Where's Nayeon?” Dahyun asked. The oldest friend said she would be the first one to get there but there was no sign of her.

“She said she would get here with Sana.” 

“Sana?” Dahyun raised her eyebrows in surprise, it has been many days since the last time she saw the older girl since she went to spent her summer to Japan.

“I thought you stopped crushing on her” Chaeyoung chuckled at her friend's reaction. “What about Jieun?”

“My thing with Jieun was just.. Just having fun.” Dahyun quickly took a sip of her drink hoping to change the topic.

Chaeyoung smiled knowing very well that Dahyun would dump any other girl and run directly to Sana if the Japanese beauty asked her to.

Jihyo's house was packed, making Dahyun's way to the kitchen a little more difficult. She had to stop some times to greet some friends.

“Dahyun”

She recognized the voice immediately. Dahyun closed her eyes cursing in her mind, and turned around to find the senior girl standing there.

“Jieun” She flashed an awkward smile. The other girl walked towards her making Dahyun take a step back, instantly knowing her intentions. “I thought we agreed it was a summer thing.”

Jieun laughed.

“One more night won't hurt. For the good times, Dahyun-ah”

“No, listen–” A familiar figure standing a few meters behind Jieun caught her attention. It was Sana and Nayeon being greeted by the rest of their friendsz loud enough for Dahyun to hear.

Jieun frowned and turned around to see what was taking the younger's attention. She got surprised when she realized Dahyun was looking at Sana. Jieun knew the rumors going around about those two.

“Sorry, Jieun-ah. I've to go.” Dahyun politely excused herself leaving the girl standing alone in the kitchen.

Dahyun walked through the sea of people, her eyes never leaving the Japanese girl. Sana looked beautiful in that red dress, and she couldn't help but notice her curves. 

Just as she was about to reach her, she noticed how a guy grabbed her arm trying to make her dance with her, and Sana tried to stop him.

Dahyun hurried, getting there just in time to save her.

“Hey, sorry dude. She already owes me a dance.” Without giving him time to answer, Dahyun took Sana's hands dragging her away with her.

Sana felt her heart beat faster when she realized it was Dahyun the one holding her hand. Her body got goosebumps and felt butterflies in her stomach when the Korean girl gave her a smile.

“You're finally here!” Dahyun smiled wider than ever. The two got out of the house, looking for some quiet space to talk, which made them end up at the backyard. “You look very pretty, Sana.”

The older girl just laughed, trying to hide her blushing.

 “I got here from Osaka two days ago” She changed the topic.

“Did you miss me, Sana-chan?”

Sana blushed at the mention of that nickname, the way the Korean seemed to say it always sounded so tender.

“I did.. But I guess you didn't miss me as much since I heard you spent your time with Jieun sunbae.”

Dahyun almost choked. Sana knowing about that was the least thing she wanted. 

“I.. Uhm, whatever you heard I can guarantee you it's over, since long time ago.”

Sana giggled at her reaction.

“Why? You have another girl in mind?” She teased. Dahyun raised her eyebrows obvliously caught off guard.

A tiny smile suddenly appeared on her face, not being able to resist Sana.

“You have no idea.”

**

“Mommy is here!” Hana exclaimed pointing out of the window of their living room, watching at Dahyun's car parking outside. Yuta stood in awe next to his sister, watching her mother holding his new sibling.

 

“Ken, they're here!” Sana's mother said in japanese to her husband who was helping Dahyun's father. 

 

The living room was decorated with balloons and a big board that read It's a Girl.

 

Sana walked in first with the baby in her arms while Dahyun was right behind her  carrying her bags and blanket.

 

“Welcome, dear!”

 

“Let me see her!” Dahyun's mother approached with bright eyes followed by Sana's mother. Minseok and Dahyun's dad hurried to help the couple with their belongings. 

 

“Woah, what happened to your face?” Minseok asked noticing the bruise on her lip.

 

“An angry patient looking for me, I'm fine though. Security took care of it.”

 

“She looks so much like Sana” Dahyun's mom exclaimed at the background making her turn around. Dahyun was happy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter