Born to be - 23

Tell Me What To Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana looked at her reflection on the mirror, focused on the changes her body has gotten since her belly started growing. 

 

Her thoughts got interrupted when she felt familiar arms around her.

 

“I will be back soon.” Dahyun kissed her on the cheek, backhugging her. “How are you feeling? Does your back still hurt?”

 

Sana smiled sweetly at her.

 

“Not anymore.”

 

Dahyun rested against Sana's neck comfortably, not wanting to let go.

 

“I'm too tired. I need one of your magic massages on my shoulders. Or maybe a kiss.”

 

“You have to go now.” Sana gave her a quick kiss, smiling against her lips. “I need you back soon. My family and yours are coming tonight, don't forget it.”

 

“Can you two not do this while I'm here?” Nayeon walked into the room, crossing her arms when she saw the couple being cheesy.

 

“Take care of her while I'm not here, Nabongs.”

 

“You're going to get the food not to war, Dahyun.” Nayeon joked at how the Korean doctor sounded.

 

“I trust you!” Dahyun pointed at her, getting her car keys and ignoring her comment. The last few months had been great, Dahyun was more attentive and protective than usual, Sana felt like she treated her like a queen.

 

They already went out shopping for baby clothes, with Dahyun making sure their child has enough red clothes – her favorite color. Sana tried to refuse saying that it would look like a tomato.

 

Lisa had helped Dahyun to built the crib and paint the walls of the baby's room. Sana wanted to be involved and help only to be met by Dahyun's refusal, saying that she couldn't and needed to rest.

 

She came back to reality when the kids climbed on the couch,grinning at their mother before turning their attention to her stomach.

 

“Hello little sister!” Hana exclaimed cheerfully. The twins had been had been too curious since they gave them the news. At first, their reaction was dull, since they felt like one sibling was enough, but started to like the idea of having a small baby playing with them. 

 

“How do you know it's a sister?” Yuta frowned.

 

“I just do!” 

 

“Are you excited about having a new sibling?” Nayeon sat next to them. 

 

“Yes! She will be pretty like me and my mommy!”

 

“What if we get a brother?”

 

“Then he will be handsome like Yuta” Nayeon caressed his hair, getting a smile from him. Sana and Dahyun decided to not knon the gender of their child, they would like it to be a surprise. It didn't matter if it was a girl or a boy as long as it was healthy.

 

“Mommy, do you think the baby would like my dinosaurs?” He asked looking at the toy in his hand. Sana smiled at how adorable they were.

 

“I'm sure it will, honey.” 

 

“I will grab a snack. Want something?” Nayeon stood up from her seat to go the kitchen.

 

“No, I'm fine. Thanks.”

 

Sana laid comfortably on the couch with her phone in her hands. She had some unread messages 

 

[Kim Minseok]

Hi Sana
I just arrived to Seoul
Been calling Dahyun but
she isn't answering my calls
See you soon!

[Mom<3]
 

Dear, we are 
on our way to Korea 
Going to get on the plane soon!
Love you!

 

Sana smiled to herself, feeling glad their families and friends were always there for them.

 

She kept scrolling through social media, but her face suddenly showed a pained expression when she felt a contraction hit her.

 

“I got one of those bars from the kitchen, they're good” Nayeon walked in the room chewing a candy bar. “Sana, are you alright?” Her tone became worried and approached her quickly seeing the Japanese woman in pain.

 

Not able to say a word, Sana just shook her head.

 

“The contractions..” 

 

Nayeon put away her food and helped her to sit up.

 

“Ugh!” Sana winced in pain, making the older one feel more nervous.

 

“Breathe, Sana. God, I've to call Dahyun, where is-” Nayeon desperately looked around for her phone when her friend called her again.

 

“Nay.. I think my water broke” Sana said breathlessly while looking down her legs. Nayeon's eyes widened, she was panicking now, and called the housekeeper for help.

 

“Mrs Kanghee!”

 

Mrs Kanghee hurried to the room where Nayeon's voice came from and found the two women there. She immediately knew what was going on.

 

“Call Dahyun!” The old lady instructed to Nayeon who nodded, trying to find Dahyun's number in a hurry. “Breathe. Miss Sana.You've already went through this once, miss Sana. Just breathe.” 

 

Mrs Kanghee tried her best to calm her down but the pain Sana has at the moment didn't let her think clearly.

 

“That doesn't help to calm me down, ugh!” Sana raised her voice in pain. Among the commotion she heard a door abruptly opening followed by hurried steps.

 

“Sana!” Dahyun rushed to her rise, Sana looked up to met her worried eyes. “I already called the hospital, they're waiting for us.”

 

Sana nodded, standing up with Dahyun and Mrs Kanghee's hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter