not an update

Its always been You

sorry to my readers if i make you guys to waste your precious time by reading this.I'm sorry but this is not an update.I decided to take hiatus for a few weeks.This is due to the mounting dissapointment in me and due to my recent exam result.Apparently,even when i study freaking hard,i still failed the ing subject........like how can i fail when i studied like im gonna die and i still failed.Man its ing pisses me off.And since I'm not tht smart as claimed by everyone just because i study in high prestige school,i decided to focus on my STPM (Malaysia's exam) exam which is around the  corner.The result that i get make me feel like im so freaking stupid.....

and yeah all the blame goes to me.Its because i did not study!!! Wth? are you serious?why dont you come to my house and see if i study or not.Oh man I'm so frustrated.So I'm going to be on hiatus till my exam is over which will end around mid november.I give my word that I'm not going to abandon this story.I will return to fnsh this story...I'm also sorry for making my beloved readers curious on what gonna happen after Mr.Jung knows about Taengsic's relationship.

I'm so sorry and i hope you guys can understand me...

ANd thanks to my all new subscribers and voters and commentors ..

and also thank you to the amazing number of views....

Sorry again to make you read all my rant and sorry for being on hiatus....