Chapter 13

Its always been You

Chapter 13

“Unnie,what is that on your neck?It looks like something bit you”.I spurted out my coffee when Sinb ask me that question.Jessica turn to look at and feign surprise.

“Oh yeah Taeyeon did something bit you”.She ask me while stifling a chuckle.I glare at her.

“Yeah I think mosquito bit me Sinb”.I told Sinb. “And go get ready for school now”.I command her.

“Unnie,Can I go to my friend’s house for studying today?”She asked me and I look at her.

“Which friend and where is her house?”

“Ah you know her.She will always be with me whenever you are late to fetch me.And she only live 5 minutes from the school”.

“Okay but please becareful and call me after you arrive home.Your curfew is 8p.m”.Sinb nodded and gave me a hug before disappearing to her room.I glare at her.

“What?”.

“So you don’t know what the thing is on my neck right?”.I asked her.

“Maybe or maybe not.I’m not sure though”.She smile playfully at me.

“So you are not the one who slept with me yesterday right?”.She move her chair closer to me.

“No,but I was the one that you made love to.And that thing on your neck is the mark that said that you are mine and only mine”.She my earlobe and went to the kitchen.I sigh,this girlfriend of mine is going to be the dead of me.

“make sure to be home by 8pm or call me so that I can pick you up ok?”.I told Sinb when I dropped her to school.

“OK unnie.I will  go now”. I nod at her and she kiss my cheek.Before she went out of the car,her next word stunned me. “oh by the way unnie,you and sica unnie were too loud yesterday.Geez”.Oh god what’s wrong with my sister nowdays.

I greet all the workers and went to my office to do my work.It was almost lunch time and work were still not settle yet.I decided to skip lunch and continue my work.

“Tae, its almost lunch.Lets go ?”.It was Sooyoung who just barged into my room.

“I’m busy Soo.Lots of work to be settled”.

“Oh come on.Work can wait but not my stomach.Come on”.She drag me out of the office and while having lunch,I thought it was the best time to tell her about Sica and me.

“Hei Soo”.Ignored. “Sooyoung”. Ignored again. “Yah! Choi Sooyoung!Are you deaf?”.I raised my voice at her.

“Oh sorry.I was too focused on eating Tae.So what is it?”.I took a deep breath.

“I’m in love with someone Soo”.

“Owh ok.”.Then she got back to her eating and I could only roll my eyes at her.After 2 seconds her eyes starts widen. “Holy cow,did you just said you are in love with someone tae!?”. I just nod at her. “Who is it,wait let me guess,is it hara? No maybe Hyorin or is it Yerin or…”.

“Shut up before I shove this whole plate to your mouth Soo”.She stop talking and look at me. “Its neither of them,its..its… Jessica Jung”.She look at me like i spoke foreign language to her.

“J-Jessica,you mean our boss Taeyeon?”.I just nod at her.She look at me and start laughing at me.Somehow her action offended me. “You gotta be kidding me right ?”.She keep laughing.

“Do I look like I’m joking Soo? And why do you sound like I can’t be in love with our boss?As I know,she is also a human being right?”.I snapped and stood up to leave the café.I walk to the elevator and Sooyoung managed to catch up with me.

“T-Tae s-sorry.I did not mean that.I was just shocked about it.I’m so sorry.Please.”She told me while her voice starts cracking.I took a deep breath.

“Its ok buddy.Sorry too for over reacting just now”.She smile at me.

“Then tell me.Our boss eh?Lucky for you.So how long has it been?? And does Mr.Jung knows about this?”.She keep asking me questions.

“Hold your horses friend.We-we have been dating for three years and we just have Mr.Jung’s blessings yesterday”.The next moment,she start hitting me.

“Yah! Are you even my friend?How could you not tell me about it”.

“I’m so sorry but now you know right so please keep it between us”.We walk to the office together.

“Ugh,I hate you but I love you at the same time.But TAEYEON,you broke Hara and Hyorin’s heart”.

“Geez.I know.What you want me to do?.I love Jessica idiot”.

“Ok whatever.And here we are.I have some work to do.I see you later ok”.Soo bid me goodbye and went to her place.I felt relief after I told this to her.Soon I continue my work.

I was packing my things when my phone rang,flashing Jessica’s name on the scree.I smile to myself and answer the call.

“Hei…”.

“Taengoo…are you done with your work?”.

“Yeah,I’m packing my things.Why is there anything?”.After a moment of silence.

“If you are not tired,can we go to amusement park today?Krys and Amber is also following us”.I look at the time,it was still early and Sinb is not at home so why not.

“Sure why not.You can come in my car”.I told her and I imagine her smiling on the next line.

“ok then I meet you at the parking lot in 5 mins?”.

“Ok,sure”.I hang up and make my way to the parking lot happily.While I was walking to the my car ,I heard someone yelling.I hide behind a wall and took a peek.It was Hyorin and a man wearing a black jacket.His back was facing me so I couldn’t see his face.Suddenly,he push Hyorin,she surge backward and hit herself to the car.

“Hei!”.I shouted at him while walking towards him.

“Tae,no get away from here.He will hurt you”.Hyorin shouted at me.

“So is this the person that you like now uh!?Is she also the reason why you broke up with me?”.He hold Hyorin’s hair,getting ready to bang her head to the car.

“Let her go! This is my last warning!”.I stood in front of him and glare at him.

“Or what?what are you going to do women?”.He walk towards me,raising his hand to hit me.But I held his hand and twisted it making him groan in pain.

“Wrong move buddy!”.I told him.He look at me with rage and surge towards me but this time I wasn’t ready and he punch my stomach,making me stumble down to he ground in pain.I stood up and he took a stick to hit.I hold that stick and punch him in the face for a few times.

“Enough Tae.Please stop”.Hyorin pull me from that guy.She wipe the blood from my nose.

“Are you ok Hyorin?”.I wipe her tears.

“Taeyeon,Hyorin!”.It was Jessica’s voice. “Oh god what happen?”.Before I was able to answer her,that guy ran away from us while shouting.

“You will regret this!”.Jessica approach me and only after that I realise that Krystal and Amber is also with her.

“Are you ok Tae?”.Jessica asked me.I nod weakly and pointed to Hyorin.

“I’m fine Taeyeon.Thank you for helping me and I’m sorry because you got hurt because of me”.

“Its ok.I’m fine Hyorin”.I hug Jessica and kiss her crown when she starts crying. “I’m ok my love”.I whisper to her.

“Who is that Ms.Hyorin?”.Amber asked Hyorin.

“H-he is my ex boyfriend.I broke up with him few months ago.He has been disturbing me ever since then”.We nod at her but then I groan in pain while holding my stomach earing attention from the others.

“Taengoo let me see”.Jessica rose up my blouse and there were bruise and bleed where that scumbag punch me. “Lets go home Tae.I will treat you”.I nod at her.

“Hyorin will you be ok going alone?”.I asked Hyorin.

“I will be fine.Thank you so much.Sorry that you got hurt because of me”.She hung her head down.

“Its ok Hyo.Isn’t that  what friends do?Go home safe”.Jessica and I went back with my car while Krystal would drive Jessica’s car and Amber will drive herself.The ride back home was not awkward nor comfortable either.After we arrive home,Sinb wasn’t around yet.Jessica ordered me to lie down on my bed.After 5 minutes,Jessica came up with some things to help me clean the injuries.

“Stupid!”.I heard Jessica mumble while cleaning the injuries.

“What did you say?”.She glare at me.

“I said shut up!”.That actually made me shut up.Geez sometimes I don’t understand how could I fall for someone bipolar but yeah love has no boundaries,gender or social status.I sigh and sometimes I hissed in pain when Jessica accidentally press my bruise.

“Get some sleep.I will be staying over tonight”.She left the room literally after she said that.I was so tired to even argue with her so I lie down and drifted to sleep.I woke up when I felt someone caressing my cheek.I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sinb beside me.

“Unnie,you ask me to be safe but looked at you now”.She said to me.

“I’m ok Sinb.Just some bruises.Where is Jessica?”.

“She looks quite upset though.After I came back,she keep complaining about your injuries.Guess she is worried”.I nod at her.

“Sinb,your dinner is ready.Go and eat it.Your unnie need to eat”.Jessica’s voice rang through the living room.I gestured her to go eat.Later,Jessica enter my room while carrying dinner for me.It was a simple fried rice with some fried chicken.She starts feeding me but she kept her gaze to the plate.

“Unnie,I’m going to bed.See you tomorrow.Good night Sica unnie”.After almost half an hour,we finish eating but it was uncomfortable for me because Jesscica did not initiate any convo with me.She about to get out from the bed and I grab her wrist.She looked at me.

“I’m sorry”.I uttered to her.

“For what?”.

“For involving in the fight and get injured.I know that you are angry with me but please talk to me or just scold me or hit me.But please don’t just stay silent”.She looked at me.She put the plate away and sat beside me.To my dismay,she starts hitting me.

“Ouch..yah!!! it hurts.I just said it doesn’t mean that you have to hit me! Ouch!”.I yell at her.

“Then don’t  say that again idiot!stupid!.I was so worried about you.What if something happened to you?what do you think I will do?”.

“What will you do?you will probably scold me and hit me..Ouch!!”.I yell when she hit me again.

“Its not funny!”.She went to the other side and lie down with her back facing me.I smile to myself and lie down beside her.I snake my hand around my waist.

“Babe”.No response. “Babe!”.ignored again.I slowly kiss her ear and nibble it.

“Stop it before I kill you Kim Taeyeon!”.I chuckled to myself.I kiss her back neck slowly.Peppering kisses around her neck and ear making her moan.

“mmm,stop..d-don’t,Kim T-taeyeon”.She stuttered.I crawled on top of her and she pout to me.I chuckled and kiss her forehead.

“I’m sorry.I know that I should not do that but she need help during that time and isn’t that what friends are supposed to do.I’m sorry.I promise I would not do that again”.I peck her lips and move her bangs away.She caress my cheek.

“I know Tae but what if that guy suddenly…”.I place my finger on her lips.

“Enough of that.I’m tired now.So can you help me re-energize back?”.I wink at her.She laugh and close the gap between us.

 

a/n: I'm sorry for not updating for a few days.the internet decided to act crazy so i was basically without an internet connection for since last week and this chapter was wrote for almost a week ago.And yeah some if you all commented that you guys wanted the details of the night.I'm so sorry but im totally not good at writing ,Its not that im uncomfortable about it,its just im very bad at it.So sorry for not complying to your comments.Hope you guys understand.Thanks for reading and thanks to the new subscribers,you guys were awesome