Chapter 23

Its always been You

Chapter 23 (Krystal)

“Min,can you please give this file to Jin on your way out?”.I ask my assistant.

“Sure Ms.Jung”.My assistant told me.I smile at her while saying my thank you.I handed her the file and she walk out.As I bury myself in my file,my phone starts ringing.

“Hei unnie!!!”.I greet her with my cute voice.

“Yah! don’t make me puke”.I laugh at her words. “So what are you doing?”.

“What do you think unnie??Of course,in this curse office,doing what we use to do”.

“Lol you sound so pathetic Krys. it up baby sis.I’m doing it for almost 8 years”.I roll my eyes when I heard her.

“Yeah,whatever.So whats up with you suddenly calling me?”.I ask her.

“Well Taeyeon said she wants to bring me out but she said she missed you.So she ask me if you are free later”.After I heard that,I decide to a bit.

“Wow,she miss me.Omo,that’s why she is my favourite unnie.I love her more than I love you unnie”.I .

“Yah! do you want to die!?Anyway your act to make me jealous will not work because I know my Taeyeon and you have Amber!Dont cheat on her”.

“Yah! unnie.What do you mean by cheating on Amber?I will never do that”.I heard her scoff.

“Whatever,are you coming or not?”

“No,unnie.I can’t make it today.I have a family dinner with Amber.We are going to visit her family later.Maybe next time.Tell her I said sorry ok”.

“Ok,its too bad then but it’s a good thing because I get to spend more time with my girlfriend”.She giggled in the other line.

“Unnie….hm…”.I hesitated before asking her.

“What is it Soojung ah?”.

“No unnie,is everything okay between you and Tae unnie.You know after you tell her about Eric”.

“Yeah Soojung.In fact we are doing more good than we used to do.She apologised for her behaviour to me and she said she was driven be jealousy.So we are good now.How about you?”.I bit my lips.

“No,not yet unnie.I plan to tell her today.She deserved to know about me”.

“It’s a good thing Soojung ah.Don’t worry,you got my back.Anyway I have to go now.So I will see you tomorrow Soojung”.We bid our goodbye and we hung up.I sigh and get back to my work.

It was almost 5p.m. when I finish my last piece of work.I pack my things and went out of my office just to find my girlfriend talking to another woman rather closely or more like intimately in my eyes.I took a peek and it was one of the worker there.And the next thing,she hold my lover’s hand and occasionally hitting my lover’s shoulder while laughing.Okay that’s it.I’m done.I walk past Amber who seem unknown of my prescence.I shove her away and stop beside the worker that Amber was talking with.

“Pack up your things and never step to this building anymore.You are fired”.I told her sternly and gave Amber a glare who stood shocked.

“Krystal..wait!!!”.I walk fast to the lift ignoring her who is running after me.I enter the lift and went to the corner of the lift.She managed to enter the lift before it can close itself.She touch my hand but I shove her away.

“Don’t touch me”.I told her and look away

“What’s wrong love?Did something happen at work today?”.She ask me softly.

“What’s wrong?are you seriously asking me that Amber Liu!?”.She let a deep sigh.

“Love,I don’t know.Can you please tell me?”.

“You seem having a lot of fun with my worker just now.As matter of fact,you don’t even know I was just behind you”.

“We was just talking Soojung.Are you seriously getting jealous of your worker?”.I glare at her.

“Shouldn’t I?You guys even made skinship with each other.How could you let her hit your shoulder which only belongs to me”.I blurt out and she smirk at me.I move back when she keep coming closer to me.

“My shoulder belongs to you?I thought its mine because its in my body”.I grab her collar and pull her towards me.

“Not only your shoulder Amber Liu,all of you is mine.And nobody can denie or argue with me about it.Remember that”.I push her away and exit the lift,leaving her dumbfounded.She managed to catch up on me.

“Ok,I’m sorry.I swear it was just a friendly hit.We were just talking to each other.Nothing else”.I look at her.

“What do you both have to talk to each other when you don’t know her at all?”.

“She is Uncle Albert’s daughter Soojung”.I stop my track.

“Uncle Albert?”.Uncle Albert works in Amber’s house.

“Yes.Uncle Albert.So there’s nothing to be jealous about Soojung.She already has a boyfriend if that can make you feel better”.Amber unlock the car and I enter the passenger’s seat.

“I’m sorry”.I said while I hung down my. “I’m sorry for being jealous for no reason”.

“Its ok my love.I’m used to it anyway but I like to see you jealous.You are adorable”.

“Yah!that’s not funny.I hate you but I love you more”.I said and pinch her arm.She inch closer to me till our breath was fanning each other’s face. “W-what are you doing?”.I said but it came in whisper.I was too stunned to see her.She inch closer and I close my eyes awaiting for her lips but instead she fasten my seat belt and move away while laughing

“oh gosh Krys.You should have seen your face!! Its so funny”.She start laughing.I slap her arm.

“You are so annoying,Amber Josephine Liu!”.I cross my arms and look outside the window.

“Krys?Soojung?”.

“Shut up and drive Amber.I’m hungry already”.Then the car went silenced.None of us were talking and only our favourite songs were playing.I look at Amber and she has a long face.I sigh internally.After we arrive at Amber’s parents house,I exit the car and walk together with Amber but she did not hold my hand like she does everytime.I stop walking but Amber kept walking because she didn’t realise I was left behind.I grab her wrist and spun her around,pulling her towards me.

“Are you angry at me?”.She ask me softly.I grab her chin.

“Why would I be angry at you love?”.

“Because I tease you”.She hung her head down.

“Look at me.Amber”.She look at me and I peck her forehead and lips. “I love you Amber”.

“I love you too Krys”.She finally smile at me

“Sorry if I was hard on you.Work were getting hard and I ..just miss you”.I bury my face on her neck.

“I miss you too and I’m sorry if I tease you”.

“Its okay”.We connected our lips and start kissing but the moment were cut short by a female voice.

“Aww,so sweet!!!”.We broke our kiss and I look down if embarrassment.

“Unnie! You ruin the moment!!”.Amber whine at her sister which made me laugh.

“Yah! I have been waiting for forever for you both.And I’m hungry and here are you both,eating each other’s face”.Amber squel and start chasing her sister.I laugh and I went inside the house.

“Annyeong umma”.I greet Amber’s mother.

“Soojung ah.How are you?”.I kiss her cheek.

“I’m doing well.How about you,umma?”

“I’m fine too.where is Amber?”. I chuckle.

“Chasing Ji unnie,umma”.

“Aish,that both kiddo.Go and sit Soojung you must be tired.The dinner will be ready soon”.Mrs.Liu said.

“No,its okay umma.I will help you.By the way,where is appa?”.I ask her.

“Oh,he is in his study room as usual”.She roll her eyes.I chuckle at her.I was helping her preparing dinner when Appa enter the kitchen and back hug umma.

“Hi darling.what are you doing?”.He ask while kissing umma’s cheek.

“Reading newspaper”.She said while rolling eyes and I start laughing hard.I always envy Amber’s parents.They are an happy couple.Whenever I look at them,love oozes out from their eyes making me envious of them.My thoughts were broken when Amber backhug me and kiss my cheeks.

“Are you okay?”.I just nod at her.

“Done chasing Ji,Am?”.Umma ask her.

“Nooooo,she ran away from me mom.Oh hi dad”.Amber whine at her.

“Hi daughter.So is the dinner prepared yet honey?”.Appa ask umma.

“It will if you let me go love.Soojung is helping me for dinner.Now please both of you,leave the kitchen”.Appa and Amber obey umma,left the kitchen while we prepare for the dinner.

“Mom,the dinner is awesome today!”.Amber beamed while eating dinner

“You sound like Soojung never cook for you before Amber yah”.I turn and glare at her while she sheephishly smile at me.

“That’s not what I meant mom.I don’t wanna die yet mom!”.Amber whine at her mom making us laugh.

“Aish,I’m so tired”.I lie down beside Amber who already occupied the other side of the bed.

“Why love?”.She caressed my cheek.

“Just about work honey”.Amber break the silence after a few moments.

“Love,what do you think about marriage?”.I prop with my elbow and look at her with perplex look.

“Why are you asking me that so sudden?”.

“Maybe I’m just curious”.She shrug her shoulder. “Why are you so surprised anyway?I was just asking about your thoughts?”.

“I don’t know.I never thought about it.Marriage is bigger than what most people think Amber yah.Most people think its just a function that officialise a bond.But for me its bigger than that.Its not just about exchanging rings and saying vows,its more two individuals living together in a same house,accepting each other flaws and living together till death tear them apart.Its about how two people understand each other”.I look at her and she frowned.

“Wow soojung ah.I don’t know you think so much but I like it”.She kiss my forehead but I sense her upset mood. “I wanna sleep now.Goodnight love”.She turn her back and face the other side.I roll towards her and back hug her.

“What’s wrong?why do you seem upset?”.

“Nothing”.

“don’t lie to me love.Did I upset you with my words?”She turn to look at me.

“No.you did not”.She answered me.

“Then what is the problem?”

“Would you marry me if I propose to you?.I was taken aback by her sudden question.

“Of course I will.Of course.Why are you asking me this?Don’t you trust me?”.

“No Soojung ah.I trust you with all my heart.I just wanna know.That’s it.Let’s sleep shall we.We have work to do”.She hug me and I rested my head on her chest”.

I would definitely marry you Am but not anytime soon

 

A/n: I'm sorry for this late and crappy update.I myself not satsfied with it....