Chapter 21

Its always been You

Chapter 21 (Jessica’s POV)

I woke up and saw that Taeyeon was missing beside me.I stretched my arms and went to get some shower.After getting ready,I went down and saw everyone talking and laughing while Taeyeon was talking to tiffany’s father.

“Good morning”.I smile when Taeyeon greet me with her cute child grin.

“Good morning to you too”.She came up to me and hug me.

“Did you sleep well love?”.She whisper to me.

“Yeah I did.How about you?”.I whisper to her.

“Fine especially when I have some hot girl beside me”.She kiss my forehead.

“Yah! love birds.Enough of flirting,lets eat.I’m hungry”.Sooyoung’s voice.

“When are you not anyway?”.Taeyeon said deadpanned which made me laugh. “Let’s eat,shall we?”.I held her hand and we went to the dining room.

“How is the food Jessie?”.Sooyoung asked me while we were eating.

“Wait did you just call her Jessie?She is still your boss incase you forgot about it lady”.Taeyeon and I pinch her arms.

“Yeah I know Kim but Jessica told me to call her informally when we are out of work hours.We have grown closer Tae”.Sooyoung wink to tease Taeyeon.She look at me and I just nod.

“Whatever,Sica and I are going out today.We will back after lunch.So please take care of Sinb”.Taeyeon told Tiffany.

“Ok just be safe and be back before evening.Father wants you to send him to States later on with us.And please take care of yourself”.

“Sure do.Sinb behave ok.We will be back soon”.Taeyeon told Sinb.After almost an hour,we depart from Tiffany’s house and went back to her house to change clothes.We just walk along the road,hands intertwine with each other.I look at Taeyeon and she look beautiful,somehow I’m thankful that I got her as girlfriend.She is precious than she looks.

“Tae….”.She just hum while looking at me. “Can we sit somewhere first because we have been walking for too long and my feet hurts”.I whine at her which made her pinch my cheeks.

“Aigoo,my girlfriend is so adorable.Alright baby,lets go sit there”.She drag me to a bench situated there.We just sat beside each other,taking time feeling the breeze.I decided to tell Taeyeon about everything.

“Eric is my high school friend”.Taeyeon turn to look at me and she paid full attention.I sigh at her . “Actually I know him since I was 10..I think.Dad and his dad are good friends.So then we became good friends too.Krystal and I used to hang out with him and Samuel always.During high school,our relationship grew more closer.Samuel and Krystal went to same high school and so do with me and Eric.Somehow,he became more sweet and it did made my heartbeat faster whenever I was with him.There was this one day when I was heading towards my locker to take some books when he kneel in front of the whole school to ask me became his girlfriend”.

Flashback

I was walking towards my locker to take some books.When I want to open my locker,I heard Eric’s voice .

“Jessie…..”.I smile at that.His voice always make my heart beat faster than usual.When I turn around to see him,he was kneeling in front of me,the whole school student.

“E-Eric what are you doing?Get up”.I told him in panic.He just shook his head.

“Jessica Jung,we have known each other for almost 9 years.I don’t know when I have this feeling but it grew more whenever I’m with you.After a few days pondering about it,I know that I have fallen for you.So I kneel in front of you to ask you to become my girlfriend?”.He finished his speech and left me speechless.

Flashback ends

Taeyeon and I look at each other.

“Did you say yes to him?”.I heaved a deep breath.

“At first I was reluctant to say yes because I was still in the process of knowing my feelings for him but I did say yes.This is because I thought I could figured my feelings for him if we are in a relationship and because I don’t want to embarrassed him by saying ‘no’ to him in front of the students”.

“Then what happened?”.She ask me.I just shrugged at her.

“Well we did do everything that a normal couple will do.We went for dates and stuff.We told our parents and they were happy about it.We were still in relationship when we went to college.By the time,I know that I like him also.We were going great..I guess for me.But he starts complaining about how our relationship is going very slow”.

“Slow….?”.Taeyeon ask me.

“He said he want something more than just kisses.He wants us to have ual relationship.But I refused because I was still not ready and I was afraid to do so.That was when our relationship took a rocky path”.Taeyeon hold my hand.

“Did he ually abuse you?”.She ask me.

“No..well maybe yes.If attempt is counted as abuse”.

 

Flashback

I was studying for my upcoming exams and my roommate when out to study with her friends.Suddenly there were an loud knock on the door startling me.I went to open the door but it was Eric.

“Eric what are you doing here at this time?Are you drunk?”.I asked him when I smell alcoholic smell on him.

“Yeah babe…I did….I want you babe”.I step backward when he kept coming close to me.

“E-Eric go back to your dorm now.Please”.He push me to my bed and pin me down.He starts kissing me forcefully. “Er-Eric what are you doing!! Please let me go.I shouted for help but there was no one to help me so I have no choice but to push him hard and punch his face.He groaned in pain and wobbled out of my room bleeding”.

 

Flashback ends

I noticed that Taeyeon grip my hand too tight so I squeeze her hand back.

“I was fine Taeyeon.I managed to escape”.

“But still that freaking a-hole.Did you tell anyone about it”.I just shook my head at her. “Wait why not?Were you afraid?You could have told Krystal about it?”.

“I wa going to but then he appear in front of my face early morning when I want to go to college.He apologise to me countless time with tears in his eyes.I decide to give him an second chance but I soon regret it”.

“Did he attempt to you again?”. I shook my head.

“No he became more possessive of me.He always stop me from talking to another guys from my class or my college.I had a hard time but I also endure it because I thought he still like me”.

“Wait ‘still like me’.What do you mean by that?”.I just smile at her and lean on her shoulder.

“Well,I went to his house once during our semester break.I thought of suprising him but guess what I found?He sleeping with another girl.It broke my heart.So I barge into the room and told him that we will break up now”.Suddenly Taeyeon starts laughing.I look at her.

“No.I’m sorry but it was funny when I imagine you barging into the room when they are doing it.Its too funny”.I hit her shoulder.

“Yah!! that’s not funny”.I pinch her arms. “Yeah so after I broke up with him,there were many times where he came to me but I ignore him.My dad doesn’t know about his deeds.After a few months,I went to States to continue my studies there.And that’s all”.I told her.

“Why didn’t you tell me anything about this Sica?”.

“It’s a black past that I want to forget but still I’m sorry for not telling you about it.I’m at fault here”.She kiss my forehead and I lean on her shoulder.

“Its ok but you do look friendly to him during the dinner at your house”.She ask me.

“That’s because my dad was asking me to talk to him properly because I was treating him like since he step on to the company.I actually ignore him but I was forced to talk to him.So,actually I did not felt your prescence that day which lead to you to think that I ignored you but I did not.And I’m sorry and about his words to you but I gave him a peace of his to him after you left.So I’m sorry….”.

“Ok.ok.You are apologizing too much for my liking anyway so please don’t”.I pout at her.

“But I thought you want to know about Eric and I?”.

“Yeah I did and I already heard it out didn’t I.So I think it should be enough.And I also have to apologise for my actions”.I tilt my head and look at her.

“What actions?”.

“You know for my immature and jealousy which outspiral whenever I saw you with Eric.And also for my hurtful words”.She apologize while her head was bend down.

“Its ok though.Its also my fault for not telling you earlier about him.But just to let you know,I hate him and also his brother.They both brought a painful past for me and Krystal”.

“Krystal?”.

“Yeah,you know when she was dating Samuel  but I wouldn’t like to talk about it because I don’t think I’m in the place for talking about her past although I’m her sister”.She just nod at me.She play with my fingers while I kept leaning on her shoulder while just talking some random things.Our initial plan to go out was cancelled so we just sat beside each other,savouring the moment.But then we hurried back when we realise that its time to send off Tiffany’s father and we also had to go back since we have work to do tomorrow.

By the time we arrive to Seoul,it was already late at so Taeyeon suggest that I just stay here for the night.I just agreed.Since we were too tired,Sinb went to bed after wishing good night to us.I went to the room and Taeyeon was still in shower.I went to the spare room to get shower and by the time I return,she was lying on the bed.I join her under the cover and we snuggled together .

“Sica…”.I just hum at her. “I love you”.I smile at her.

“I love you too so much more than you know”.

“I can’t wait to make you legally mine Sica”.My heart skip a beat when I hear her words.I hope it will happen soon.

“So do I Tae.So do I”.I told her and we drift to sleep.

 

A/N: Happy new year!!Its just 7 days pass so yeah its still new year