Chapter 2

Its always been You

Chapter 2

I walk towards the meeting room.I knew why Jessica chose to meet me in the meeting room.The room is sound proof which will make her easier to talk to me and to make sure that no one will hear our conversation.I knock and enter the room.She was sitting on the office chair looking at me,sending daggers to me.I just smirk and took sit beside her.

“Ms.Jung,this is the design that I and my team have finalize for our project”.I gave her the file that contains all the sketches and paperworks for the project.She snatch it off from me which makes me smile.She was looking through the files.I reach for her hand which was on the table.But she moved it and gave me a glare.

“Ms.Kim don’t you know that its not appropriate to hold your boss’s hand without her permission”.I laughed at her question and forcefully hold her hand.She dropped the file to the table and looked at me .Her eyes reflect sadness and anger .I held her hand to my cheek,instantly warming my cold cheek.I kiss her hand.

“I’m sorry Sica.Please don’t be angry at me”.I showed her my puppy eyes but she just look at me while not showing any emotions. “sica baby,are you going to be angry at your tae?”.I used my last way to console her by using me aegyo and showing my puppy eyes.She roll her eyes and stifle a smile.

“You really know how to tame me uh?”.She asked me.I smile at her.

“I’m sorry ok.Yesterday I was talking to my mom.Then after that I felt asleep.I forgot that I left my phone in silent mode.Tae ish sorry ok?”.I told her with my cute voice which finally makes her giggle.

“Ok,ok stop showing your hidden charms.You are making me fall for you more”.She pinched my both cheeks playfully.

“well that’s my hidden charm which can only be seen by my girlfriend”.

“cheesy as always.Now give my morning  kiss”.She puckered her lips,demanding a kiss.I lean towards her and kiss her lovingly.I her chin.

“Are you free later?.I want to spend my time with you.Its been almost two weeks since we last spend time with each other”.She pout and I kiss the pout.

“If you are free,then why not.I also miss spending my time with my girlfriend.I’m spending way too much time with my boss that I have no time for my girlfriend”.I told her which made her laugh.She just nod and we look at each other.Her brown orbs slowly drowning me in her love.

“Anyway,pity your assistant.Do you have to yell at her like that?You should not show your temper to others Jessie.Its not safe you know”.I reprimand her.

“I’m sorry .I didn’t mean to do it.I will apologize later to her.Now you may leave Ms.Kim.I will see you at home”.I just nod and left the room.I went back to my cubicle to continue my work.After a few moments,I heard Yerin telling to other work that Jessica has apologised to her.

It was 6p.m and I’m arrived at  home.I took a quick shower and prepared ingredients to cook for Jessica.Based on the text that she send me,she will be here at 8p.m.She is also going to stay over with me tonight.I was so engrossed in cooking which made me feel startled when Jessica snake her arms around me.

“Hei babe”.I greet her.I stopped all that I was doing and turn around to give her amorous kiss.She smile in that kiss and pull me closer to feel me more.I pull away unwillingly.

“Sorry.I have to cook.If not we will be starving”.I her hair to show her my affection. “so I will cook for both of us ok”.I turn to continue from where I left but Jessica kept hugging me.

“babe,I would like to keep you like this forever but we will die of hunger.So please set up the table for me?”.I asked her.I sense she nod her head but when she wants to take the plates from the upper cabinet,she tag me along with her.

“Wouldn’t letting me go and then take the plates will be easier to do”.She shook her head.Soon we sitted at the table and Jessica sat on my lap and demanded me to feed her.

“Aigoo my big baby”.After we finish eating,Jessica was washing the dishes while I took the job of drying it.Soon we plopped myself on the couch.Jessica was looking some discs so that we can have a movie marathon.Soon we were cuddling under the blanket while watching the tv.This girl chooses an English movie to watch.As we were watching ,a certain scene caught my attention.The actor will be having some interview to choose his assistant while the actress will act jealous about it.This scene made me smile and instantly reminded me the moment I felt the wrath of the Jung or more likely the jealousy of her.

Flashback

“Ms.Kim,some applicants is waiting for the interview.Shall I send them in?”.Hara asked me.I rested my back on the chair.Its almost 6 months since I have started to work here and the stress here is no joke.Ms.Jung,the new CEO is quite stern and strict when it comes to work.Almost all the workers have felt her wrath till they call her ‘ice princess’.I was the only one usually who escapes the wrath as I tend to be extra peculiar when I’m designing .

“Yes sure Hara.Please send them in one by one”.Mr.Jung insists on me having a assistant to assist me because according to him,as the head of the designer team A,my work load will burden me.After a series of interview,I finally appointed  Hyuna as my assistant.I choose her based on her achievement but not based on look,well maybe.She is sometimes quite seductive and tempting but she usually do her best in work.One day,when I was sipping my black coffee,it accidentally spilled  on my office attire.I glare at Hyuna because she was being clingy and touchy that I spilled the coffee.

“What the hell Hyuna?”.I glare at her but she seems unfazed by it that she her lips while looking at me. “Can you stop staring and pass me the tissues?”.I asked her.

“Don’t worry Taeyeon,I will clean it up for you”.I gulped when she slowly advance towards me and help me to clean my tissue.I’m not that dumb not to notice that he hands were swaying from the path,slowly going trough my collarbone and my navel.I almost stopped her when the sudden voice startled me.I push Hyuna away from me and stood up just to see Ms.Jung was crossing her arms and sending me daggers through her eyes.

“I don’t think I’m paying salary just to see you both flirting with each other!”.She yell us which almost make me go deaf. “You”,she pointed to Hyuna. “whatever your name is ,pack up your things and get lost from my building and you Ms.Kim,meet me in my room NOW!”,she stormed off after telling this.I shoot Hyuna an apologetic look and left her.I enter her room and I was in totally panic mode.Many thoughts were running in my mind like ‘what if she fired me?’.If she fired me,I will be jobless,my family can’t survive.

“Take a sit Ms.Kim”.I obey her and just look at her in fear. “what happen to your outfit?”.She asked me.

“I-I’m sorry,Ms.Jung.it was totally accidental.I didn’t mean to do it.Please don’t fired me”.I beg her.

“I don’t think I’m paying the head of designer team to flirt and doing some ual activities in my company Ms.Kim”.She looked straight at me.

“I’m sorry but I didn’t flirt with her Ms.Jung.She was helping me because I accidentally spilled coffe….”.She didn’t let me continue when she slam her table.

“You mean touching your body Ms.Kim?”.She stood up and make way to me.I hung my head down but I could feel that she took some tissue and ordered me to look at her.The next thing I knew,she was wiping my blouse that was stained with coffee.Her hands were travelling down from my blouse.I hold her hands to stop her administration.I looked up at her.

“Ms.Jung…”.She didn’t let me continue when she crash her lips into mine roughly.My eyes went wide.When she knew that I wasn’t responding,she cup my cheeks to deepen the kiss.I push her away and stood to distance myself.

“Ms.J-Jung,what are you doing?this is wrong”.She push me to the wall and inch closer to me.

“Listen to me Kim Taeyeon,if you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, you better broke up with her or him.I don’t want to meet you anywhere outside the work kissing or holding hands together,because….”.My breath itched when she came more closer to me. “….you are mine and only mine.If you dare to date or flirt with anyone other than me.I will kill you in my hands”.I pushed away from her and sealed my mouth because I don’t know what to say.

“And don’t worry about your assistant.I will find a new one for you”.

Flashback ends

“hei creepy why are you smiling to yourself?”.She asked me.

“I just remember the first time you got jealous and you kiss me”.She hide her face in my crook of neck,blushing.

“Yah!you don’t have to remember about that now”.She whine in embarrassment.I just laughed at her.

“You are quite rough you know,you even stole my first kiss”.I told her and she looked up at me with a sly smile.

“great because I will also will be your last kiss”.I flick her head .We headed to my room to sleep.Jessica was cuddling with me .

“Hei are you free this weekend?.I want to go for an outing,do you want to join?”.She asked me.

“Sorry sica,I promise to my mom that I will visit her and my sister this weekend.I even planned to stay there for two days.Apparently, my sister is missing me so I’m going there.I will only be back on Sunday night”.She looked at me with a pout.I just poke her cheek.

“hei what if I go th….”.I didn’t let her finish.

“No,you are not coming with me.I don’t want to complicate things”.I told her.

“I thought your mom knew about us?”.She asked me softly.

“Yes she does but she doesn’t know that your family doesn’t knew about us yet.So I don’t want to pressure you because my mom will press you sometimes.So some other time ok?”.I kiss her cheek.She slowly nod her head.

“when are you leaving?”she asked me.

“Friday after work”.I told her and kiss her good night and we both drifted to sleep together.After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and looked at Jessica’s serene face.I kiss her forehead before slowly untangled myself from her.I went to balcony to watch the moon but unfortunately,the sky was dark like its reflecting my feelings.Soon,a lone tear escapes my eyes.

“I just wish you could be more brave Sooyeon ah because I don’t know till when I can withhold this pain in me”.