Chapter 19

Its always been You

Chapter 19

“Good morning Ms.Jung”.I greet Jessica in her room.She just merely nod and ask me to sit.I hand in the file that Tiffany gave to me the other day during our partnership with Amber’s company.She was checking the file and I was looking at her.She is lacking of sleep and the eyebags prove that I was right.She look restless and I’m at the fault for that.I keep ignoring her for quite sometimes and our last talk was at my house a few days ago.

“Its done,please pass it to HR department and ask them to approve it”.Her voice sound so soft,barely audible.I nod at her and stood to leave her room.Before I reach the door handle,I stop and turn back to her.

“I’m going to Jeonju tomorrow with Sinb”.She look up at me. “I just want to ask if you wanna follow us there”.

“I-is there anything wrong there?I mean its so sudden”.She ask me softly.I just shrug my shoulder.

“I just miss mother, so Sinb and I decide to visit Jeonju.And we haven’t visited our house for some time.So….I just thought of asking you.You know…and we have a lot of things to sort out.But its ok if you are busy though”.I scratched my nape.

“No!I’m free this weekend.W-we can go together there”.I smile at her which she mirror the same smile.

“Its great then.I will fetch you tomorrow at 7a.m.So I will see you”.I went out of the room and took a deep breath to calm my heartbeat.I mentally thanked Tiffany for helping me.

Flashback

“I wonder,why it took you both to not sort out the  problem earlier tae?”.She asked me while we were having coffee at a café near to my company.

“W-well,I have to be blamed for it fany ah”.She look at me.

“Why w-what did you do?”.

“I was stubborn.I keep ignoring her since that incident.Ouch!!”.I accidentally yelled when she threw a metal spoon to my head.

“You are a perfect definition of  stupid tae.Why did you do that?You should have given her a chance to explain herself tae”.

“I know and I was jealous ok.When she was being nice to Eric or when she was defending him,I felt an unsaid rage that conquer me.Which resulted me of not listening to her full explanation and kept pushing her away”.I told her while sipping my earl grey.It was Jessica’s favourite.

“Do you really love her tae?”.

“Stop asking stupid question fany ah.Of course I do.She is the second most important person in my life after my mother fany.I really do love her.Although we may have this kind of argument,I still love her”.I look outside the café,enjoying the view. “There’s no one that I want to spend my life with except with her”.I told her with a determinant tone.

“Then you should have given her a chance to explain herself.She might have her own reason on why she hide her past relationship with Mr.Kim”.I took a deep breath.

“I know.I miss her fany ah.I just want to talk to her and apologise to her but I’m too afraid to do it”.

“Um, I think I figured out the first plan for ‘operation Jessica’.Ask her to go to Jeonju with you this weekend”.

“What !!”.

“Yeah, and stop shouting.You are raising unwanted attention.You ask her and you will sort it out ok.I think this is the better idea Tae.Listen to her”.

“Ok,I will ask her.I thought you will also be there this weekend”.She nod .

“Yeah I will.Dad is leaving for States so I will be there.And my partner will also be there.So you can meet her”.

Flashback ends

“hei..I’m already outside your house”.I told Jessica.Sinb were sleeping at the behind seat.Its the day where we going to Jeonju.

“Yeah,I’m coming Tae”.After 5 minutes,Jessica arrived in front of my car.I help her to carry her bag inside the car and I gestured her to sit in front.

“You can sleep if you want.We have a long drive to go”.I told her when she keep yawning.

“No,I’m fine tae.I don’t want you to drive alone.You may feel tired.I will keep you accompany till Jeonju,I promise”.

“Okay,but please sleep if you want to”.Somehow the drive got more awkward when none of us are talking.Only the radio was playing certain songs.I glance at Jessica sometimes,she will avoid my gaze and look outside as though the clouds outside is more interesting .I smile to myself.I brave myself to hold her hand,intertwine it and I notice she jerk up when she felt my grip but then she gave me no emotion.I turn my head and look at her showing a small smile and the grip on my hands got tightened.I dumbly smile to myself.

“Eyes on road taeyeon.I don’t want to die early”.I bursted out laughing at her remark.

“I couls not focus on the road when someone else beauty caught my attention.She is distracting me”.I pout and she turn to look at me,while I notice her pink tint on her cheek. “oh,someone is blushing here”.I which in return she pinch my arm.

“shut up and drive tae”.Her further blushing makes me laugh more.After  three hours of drive,we arrived at Jeonju.I drove straight to my house to rest.Jessica was long asleep while Sinb did not even woke up since we start our journey.

“Sica,Sica…..yah!Jung Jessica”.She only opened her eyes slowly when I yelled at her.

“Owh we are here already”.She ask me cutely.I scoffed.

“So much for staying awake huh?”.I . “Can you please help me carry those bag inside while I woke up Sinb here”.She just gave me a nod.I went to the back seat and woke Sinb up.

“Listen Sinb,although you are angry at Jessica but please don’t be rude to her.She is still someone that I love and bring her here to ….”

“Sort things out and apologize to her.Gosh unnie,you have tell this to me since yesterday.i know and don’t worry,I don’t hate her or stuff”.We went inside the house and I suddenly felt nostalgic when all the memories with my mom flash to me.

“Unnie..”.I look at Sinb beside me. “Are you ok?”.I nod at her.

“yeah I’m ok.Just got caugh up in the moment”.I told her and Jessica appeared from the kitchen.

“Um,we don’t have any ingredients to cook but I bought some food from home.Mom prepared for us.So we can eat if you guys want”.Jessica told us while fidgeting with her fingers.She look cute with that gesture.

“Sure,I’m hungry!!! Lets eat unnie!!!!”.She skip to Jessica and drag her to the dining table.I just smile and went to eat together with them.

“Unnie,I’m sleepy.I will go sleep first.See you during lunch”.

“I guess we are the one left”.She just hum to my response. “So lets go,we are sleeping together right?”.

“W-what ?!!”.Damn,me and my damn mouth.

“N-no,I mean sleep on the same bed.You know lie down beside each other”.

“Ah,s-sure.I’m also sleepy”.

“Then lets go”.We both went to my room and stood beside each other. “Um,I will just go to washroom,you can sleep first if you want”.I splashed the cold water to my face while looking at myself on the mirror.I totally want to amend this things happening between us this weekend before we return to Seoul.I went out of the washroom and saw Jessica looking something from her suitcase.I went behind her and hug her.She jumped slightly then she relax.I rest my chin on her shoulder and she hug my hand tight.

“Sica ah,I know we are not on good terms but I miss you.And I brought you here so that we can sort things out and leave Jeonju in good terms ok?”.When I did not get any respond,I turn her around and prop up her chin.She look at me and bury her face in crook of my neck.I kiss her head and her hair. “Although I would love to stay like this with you but I’m sleepy so can we sleep now”.She shook her head which make me laugh.Without any info,I carried her and throw her lightly on the bed while I settle myself beside her.

“Now lets sleep”.She scoot closer to me and rest her head on my chest while I her hair.

“I miss this taeyeon.And I miss you so much.Thank you for still being with me”.She hug my waist tightly.I smile slightly.

“I don’t have a choice Sica.My life or death is only with you.I would like to talk more about our problem but we got more time to do it so lets just sleep ok”.Soon we both drift to sleep ad I think that was the peaceful sleep I ever had since our argument.

I woke up when I felt Jessica caress my cheeks.I smile and opened my eyes to see Jessica propped her arms while caressing my cheeks.

“Hei,are you awake for a long time?”.I asked her.

“No,I just did because I’m hungry.Cook for me pleaseee”.She showed me her aegyo which made me laugh.

“I want to,but there’s no ingredients in the kitchen for me to cook.Lets go out to eat.I’m sure Sinb is also hungry since the last time we ate was at 10a.m and now its already almost 2p.m,ok?”I wink at her.

“Ok,let me go wake her up.Please get ready ok”.Before she get up,I pull her to me and kiss her lips.The lips that I missed so much for this past few days.We broke our make out session because air became a necessity for us. “I love you.so much”.I told her.

“I love you too”.

“Wait,before you leave.I want to tell you something.Tiffany will also be here later”.I swear I saw jealousy in her eyes. “Pleas sica,don’t give me that look.Her dad I leaving to States tomorrow so she is here to send him off and I told you before right,we are best friends after al.To make you feel better,she is bringing her girlfriend here also”.

“Oh gosh really! You should have told me this first Tae.So she is taken already! Glad to hear”.Suddenly she smile so brightly at me.Tch,my girlfriend is such a bipolar.One moment she was burning in jealousy and another moment she is grinning happily.

“Yeah she is taken already and we can meet her girl later.You should really talk to her Sica.I think that you both will be a great buddy.She likes shopping just like you.Talk to her ok?”.I asked her while caressing her cheek.

“Ok,I will but now I’m so hungry.Can you refresh yourself so that we can eat”.She puff her cheeks.

“I’m going now and please wake Sinb up”.After almost 30 minutes,we arrive at the restaurant to eat our lunch.Sinb devour her food like she did not eat for ages while Sica did not even look at me since she starts eating.

“Yah!eat properly can you?You look like someone who did not eat anything for ages?”.

“Sica unnie,look at her.She is scolding me while I’m eating!1”.She whine at Jessica and she glare at me.

“Your glare doesn’t work at me anymore Sooyeon”.

“Then I guess I should do this then”.She scoot her chair closer to me and twerked my ears which made me squel loud.

“Sica yah!! that hurts!”.I told her while rubbing my now sore ear.

“Serves you right.Dont scold my lovely dongsaeng.She is hungry just like me”.I scoff.

“Yeah I totally can see it when you both did not even raise your head to look anywhere since the food arrive”.

“Kim Taeyeon?do you have any last wish?”.I shook my head.

“Not at all your highness.Please eat well”.I even fed her the lunch which make Sinb laugh at us.My phone rang torn my attention from them.It was Tiffany,I quickly attend it.

“Yes fany ah.We are at the restaurant to eat.Oh,so you are already here.Lets have lunch together.Yeah Sica and Sinb is also here.Ok,see you then”.I hung up my phone.

“Is fany unnie coming here unnie?”.Sinb asked me.I nod at her.

“Yesh she will join us in a few minutes”.

“Oh gosh really!! That means my two saviour will be here that mean you cant bully me because my two saviour will beat you up”.She and Jessica starts laughing after that.

“Yah! you sound like I bully you everyday!”.I pout and look outside the restaurant,pretend to be sulking.

“Tae ah?are you angry”.Jessica try to hold my hand but I maintained my cold façade. “Come eat this.Say ah”.She try to feed me but I decline it.

“I don’t want to eat,I’m still upset”.I expect her to console me but what the hell was I expecting from Jessica Jung.

“Yah,are you gonna eat or do you want to sleep outside today?”.I quickly gobble down the spoon of rice.

“You guys are not fair at all”.I continue to pretend to be sulking while Jessica feed me and eat herself the food and Sinb giggling sometimes.

“Hi Tae,Jessica and my loveable dongsaeng!”.We turn to see Tiffany approaching our table.We stood up to bow to her and invite her to join us.

“How are you Tiffany?”.Jessica ask her.I smile at Jessica and hold her hand.

“I’m doing great.By the way I came with my girlfriend”.

“Owh yeah where is she fany?”.I asked her.

“She is parking the car.She will be here soon.How the drive tae?”.

“It was damn tiring but we took our rest for a while before we came here to eat”.Soon Jessica and Tiffany starts talking to each other.I was quite happy that they are doing well.

“Hi everyone”.Wait that voice seems so familiar to me.Dont tell me…oh gosh….

 

a/n: I just wanna clear some things here.I'm sorry if the previous chapter dissapointed you guys.This is not a taeny fic or taenysic fic.Its purely taengsic.Some of the readers think that this is a taeny fic and there were going to be lovey dovey moments between them.Hell no,i definitely would not do that and i said before they are just friends and tiffany is already taken here.One of the readers even said that i should just change this fic frm taengsic to taeny because tiff made an appearance here and of course not.How is tha even possible?? So i just want to clarify this is not a taeny or taenysic story .This is purely an taengsic fan fic

Thanks for reading and for your comment,for your critics also because it help me to know my weakness.And to the all new subcribers and welcome to the story.