Chapter 3

Its always been You

Chapter 3

It was the last day of work.I was designing some of the sketches on my laptop.Hara was helping me to add in types of fabric and other necessities to make the sketches more nice.

“where are you heading after this Taeyeon?”.She asked me.

“nowhere why?”.

“We are planning to visit the night club today.Do you want to join us?”.I just gave her a apologetic look.

“Sorry Hara.I’m going to Jeonju today to visit my family.Its been a long time since the last time I visited them”.She just smile at me.

“its ok Taeyeon.Family is important.Maybe some other time”.She told me.Soon,the sketches were ready to be presented to Jessica.

“So do you want me to present this to Ms.Jung or do you want to give yourself?”.

“I will give it myself Hara.Thanks”.I smile at her and went to Jessica’s room.I knock for a few times and enter the room.Jessica stop her work when she saw me.

“hei whats up?”.She asked me and I hand in the sketches to be check.She gesture me to sit and she check all the design.When she smile,I heaved a sigh of relieve.Although she is my girlfriend,she is still my boss.So I have to do my work properly.

“Great work as always Ms.Kim.I’m impressed by your team and your leadership skill.Now tell me what time are you leaving for Jeonju later?”.

“I’m driving there.Since work ends at 5 p.m.I have already packed all my clothes.So probably I will start my journey at 5.30.Why?”.

“nothing..”.She reach for my hand. “…just be safe ok.Drive safe and I’m going to miss you”.I looked at her in surprise.

“are you sure,you going to miss me?there’s no more blind date available this weekend?”.I .She inhaled sharply and looked at me.

“Kim Taeyeon,stop with your nonsense.There is no blind date this weekend.Now get out here before I kick your out”.I laughed at her antics and went out of the room.

It was almost night by the time I reached Jeonju.After I parked my car,I saw my sister running and jumping while yelling at my mother to inform her about my arrival.As I get out of my car,my sister run up to me and jump on to my arms.

“Aigoo!Sinb ah.You have become so heavy you know”.She released me and pout at me.

“Unnieee,you meanie.I miss you….”.She whine at me so I kiss her forehead.We both went in to the house and I saw my mom appearing from the kitchen.I went to her  and hug her tight.

“aigoo,my daughter.I miss you so much.I wish you could visit us quite often taeyeon ah”.

“Sorry mom,I got caught up in job.You do know,how difficult is my work right?”.I asked  my mom.

“ok,ok go and change your clothes.I have cooked your favourite food”.She told me happily.I just nod at her.My sister help to carry my bags although I tell her not to.After an hour,I went to the dining room to have dinner with my family.I gulped when I saw all the food that was served on the table.

“Oh my .You are the best.Lets eat now.”.I clapped my hands in joy .My mother and sister laugh at my antics.Soon we were sitted at the round table.My sister volunteers to recite prayers.We about to eat when the door bell rangs.

“Are we expecting any guest mom?”.I asked .My mom just shook her head in denial.Sinb went to open the door and then I heard a loud squeal.I and my mom look at each other then I heard my sister’s voice.

“omo.Sica unnie!what are you doing here?”.Wait what?Sica?.I quickly got up to the front door and I saw her hugging my sister.

“Hei taeyeon”.Jessica greet me and hug me.

“Sinb get back to the dining room.The food is waiting for you”.She left and I sedn daggers to Jessica.

“What are you doing here Jessie?I told you not to come here right?”.

“Are you not going to invite me in ?”.She pout at me.

“don’t change the question Jessie.You still did not answer my earlier question….”.As I was about to continue,I heard my mom’s voice behind me.

“Oh my Sooyeon ah.Is that you?”.I roll my eyes and took the bag from Jessica’s grip.

“We will talk about this later”.Jessica hug my mom and all four of us sat on the dining table to have our dinner.Just when I thought the day could not get any better,my mom decides to ruin it.

“Sooyeon ah.Does your parents knew that you are here with us?”.I accidentally coughed.

“Of course she had mom”.I quickly answer the question to avoid any doubt from my mom.

“No ,I’m just worried that she might be busy Taeyeon ah.She is the boss of a big company”.

“No omma.I’m pretty free this weekend that’s why I decided to visit you and Sinb.I just miss you guys so much”.Thats how our dinner went.After cleaning the kitchen,I call it a day.I was still tired after driving for so long.When I went to my room,I saw Jessica drying her hair.I back hug her,sniffing her scent which I have became addicted to.

“uhm…tae..s-stop”.She moan when I kiss her white milky neck.I continue my administration.She leaned back on  my shoulder and move her head so that I can gain more access to her neck.I kiss her neck slowly and it so that I can leave a mark that she is mine.I stopped and look at her now red neck.

“Now you are mine”.I grin.Jessica turn around and crash her lips to me.Kissing me roughly,she push me to the wall while still still kissing me.She roam her hands around my body.We were battling for dominance but I won the battle when I her tongue.She almost sneak her hand inside my shirt when I stopped her.We broke our kiss and looked at each other.Her brown orbs were fully clouded with lust.

“Taeyeon ah.I want you”.She told me seductively while her hand almost sneak inside but I stopped her.

“Not now Sica.I’m not ready for this”.Her eyes dropped and she retract her hands from my body and quietly went to the other side of the bed to lay down.I bit my lips and sigh .

“I will be right back”.I left the room to visit my sister.I slowly went to her room and found her sleeping like a baby.Cuddling with the bolster.I kiss her forehead and looked around her room.I smile when I find my graduation picture was on her table and something were written on it

The Kim’s  pride and my  role model

I smile at her.I went to her and slept beside her.She instantly cuddle up to me and hug me.I her hair and fell asleep.The next morning,I woke up before my Sinb and decided to check on Jessica.

“Good morning”.I greeted at her.I noticed that she is quite angry at me and it was quite evident when she ignored my greetings and just walk pass by me.I just sigh and went for  breakfast.Soon I arrived,I notice that Jessica took her seat beside mom and was chatting with her .

“oh Taeyeon ah.You are here.Sinb told me that you slept in her room yesterday”.

“yeah mom,I went to kiss her goodnight but I felt asleep there”.I told my mom.My mom just nod and we ate our breakfast in a comfortable silence.In my side view,I could see that Jessica keep stealing glances at me.

“Taeyeon ah,later dropped me at the market.I want to buy some groceries to cook later and send Sinb to her piano lesson too ok”.

“Sure mom”.I just answered her but then my sister starts whining to complain about her piano lesson reciting that she wants to spend more time with me.

“No,Sinb.Your sister will be here for two days.You cant skip your piano lesson.Your sister forced me to send you to the piano lesson because you like playing music instruments”.

“But mom……”.I interrupte her.

“Sinb listen to mom.I will be here.We will go out tomorrow ok”.She just pouted.After the breakfast,I went to talk with Jessica.

“Are you going to keep sulking sooyeon ah?”.I asked her,kissing her shoulder.She push me away and headed to the front yard.I followed her.

“Is it that hard?”.Jessica asked me. “to give yourself to me Taeyeon?”.She turned to look at me.Her eyes reflecting sadness. “We have been dating for three years.In this three years,we have never make love.Its not that I’m complaining but Taeyeon do tell me is it that hard?”.

“Do you really want to talk about this here Sica,in front of my house where my mom and my sister is currently in?”.I asked her.

“Yes Taeyeon.I want to know now”.I heaved a heavy sigh.

“Fine.Yes its hard Sica,its damn hard.You are expecting myself to give in to you but did you see from my point view?Try be the Kim Taeyeon,a nerd who is so much in love with her girlfriend but her girlfriend can’t even tell her parents that she is in love with a girl,then you will understand my situation.We cant deny it,our relationship is in a rocky path where even we not sure about our future”.

“So are you saying that you don’t trust me or our love although we have been dating for thre….”.I did not let her to continue.

“Yes three years but in that three years,have we even be on a proper date,a proper dinner with just both of us?.I’m not complaining sica but I cant give myself to you when we are not even certain with our relationship”.I took a deep breath.Jessica looked at me expressionless and just walk away.I stood outside to view the surrounding.I heard the house door slammed.I turn to look and Jessica rode off from the house.