Chapter 5

Its always been You

Chapter 5

“Hi I’m Kim Hyorin.I’m new here and please take care of me”.Hyorin bow to us in respect.

“She used to work in fashion company in France before she decided to settle here”.She told us and she look at Hyorin. “I hope you will enjoy working here Ms.Kim”.Hyorin smile at Jessica.And then Jessica turn to look at us.

“I hope you have heard about the competition with Heechul’s team from your team leader.I hope you are prepared.I will announce when will the competition will be held.I hope you are ready and Ms.Kim can I meet you in my room for a moment?”.I nod at her. “And Ms.Hyorin,I hope you will enjoy working here and in this team”.

“Of course Ms.Jung.Its a honour for me to work in such a prestige company .Thank you”.Jessica smile and gesture me to follow her.I took my laptop and went to her room.She took her sit on her chair and looked at me intently.I avoided her gaze and switch on my laptop to show her my team’s current design.

“So as we were saying.this is the few design that we prepared before you told me about that competititon”.I went beside her and explain the design to her.I was well aware that she was not listening to the explanation but looking at me intently.As I was touching the touchpad,she hold my hand.

“Tae,are you still angry at me?”.She asked me softly.I pull my hand from her and clear my throat.

“As I was saying,this design….”.She did not let me continue.

“I went to your apartment yesterday,but the you were not at home.And...y-you changed the passcode for the house”.I swallow the lump in my throat. “Can you stop ignoring me and answer my question?”.

“I was with Sooyoung.We went to the club to release stress.Thats the reason why I wasn’t at home yesterday.And about the passcode,I just feel like changing it”.I shrug at her.She closed the laptop and stood up to face me.

“Stress about what?about us?and since when did you go to club.I thought we already have a deal about this before Taeyeon?”.She ask me with a stern voice and that quite annoys me.

“Is going to a club a wrong thing?Its not like I’m cheating on you Jessica.I just thought I should go and enjoy myself once in a while.Don’t I have the rights to enjoy myself?”.I accidentally raised my voice which make her flinch in surprise.

“Tae….did you just raised your voice at me?”.She asked me.I took a deep breath.

“I’m sorry.I’m just saying what I have been supressed before.I will be at home tonight.You can come today if you are free”.I took my laptop and exited her room.I plop myself on the meeting room.I instructed my team members to take their lunch.The door opened and I thought its Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung if you going to ask me to have lunch,you better get out before I kick your out”.I told her while my eyes were remain closed.

“wow I do not know that you are quite blunt”.I opened my eyes when I heard that voice.

“What are you doing here Ms.Hyorin?”.I asked her while I sat straight .

“Oh come on drop the formalities Taeyeon.I know about your rules,Sooyoung just told me.You got some interesting personality Taeyeon”.She chuckled while looking at me.

“You did not tell me anything about working as a fashion designer moreover in France”.I squinted my eyes at her which made her laugh.

“well I certainly did not have any idea that I will meet you here Taeyeon.Its certainly my best day ever.I guess you would take care of me right?”.I roll my eyes at her.

“Do I have a choice?You are assigned to my team which means you are my responsibility,so I will take a good care of you Hyorin”.I told her.She took the sit beside me and took the file that contains the detail of the current project that we are doing.

“I thought that the project was already hand over to you.So why did Ms.Jung has to do this again?”.She asked me curiously.

“I do not know too.But I guess it’s a good thing because you can show your ability in this re-design of this project”.I explained to her.Soon all my team members joined the meeting.I adjourned the meeting at 5p.m sharp.

“hei Tae,wanna go to club again tonight?”.Soo asked me while I was packing my things to go home.

“No buddy,sorry.I’m quite tired today.Some other time ok”.I told her and she agreed to it.I was heading to the parking lot when I saw Hyorin having some difficulties with her car.

“hei newbie,what’s wrong?”.She frown and pout at me

“This damn car would not start”.I laugh when she kick the car tyre in frustration.

“You going to hurt you feet Hyo.Come let me drop you back”.I saw her smiling.

“Sure done!”.She told me excitedly.I was driving home while having some random conversation.

“you know,now I’m having some doubt on you.Are you sure that your car broke down for real or you do it for fun?”.I squinted my eyes at her.

“Yah! Why would I do that?.It really did broke down.I’m just happy that you are willing to drop me back home”.After a few minutes drive,we reach her apartment.

“Thanks Tae.I see you tomorrow”.She exited my car and wave at me.My phone rang and Jessica’s name flashed on the scree.I answered it.

“I’m at your apartment.Where are you?”.

“I’m heading home now.I dropped Hyorin at her house”.

“Hyorin?you mean that new person?OK can you at least tell me what is the passcode so that I can go in?”.

“Its your birthday date”.I hung up and sped up to my house.After I arrived,Jessica was cooking.Ok,she look hot with that apron .

“Hei”.She peck my cheeks.

“Hei.what are you doing ?”.I asked her.

“I’m cooking your favourite food.I just thought its been a long time since I have cooked.Go and change your clothes,dinner will be served”.I nod at her.I went to my closet to change my clothes.I know why is she cooking.Its her way to apologize.

“look,I cooked all your favourite food.Have a sit and lets eat”.I kept mum and just ate the food.After I ate,I wash all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen before I sat on the sofa to watch TV.

“Are you going to keep being like this Tae?”.

“Be like what?”.She cup my face so that I will look at her.

“Like this ,keep ignoring me.I’m sorry Tae.I did not mean to do it.I just panic when my dad suddenly barge in”.I smile weakly at her.

“I’m not angry at you Sica.I’m angry at myself.For being so weak like this”.

“what…”. I did not let her finish and I crash my lips on her.We kiss like we haven’t been kissing for a long time.She moan softly when I push my tongue in her.I broke the kiss and looked at her.

“I love you Tae”.I carry her bridal style and bring her to my room.I lay her down and settle beside her.

“I love you Jessica.Now lets sleep.”.Soon we drifted to sleep.Next morning,I prepared breakfast for Jessica and left my apartment.After I arrive at the company,someone hug me.

“Unnie,I missed you”.It was Krystal,Jessica sister and the only one who knew about our relationship.

“Soojung ah,I don’t think your sister will appreciate if she saw this.She will probably will kill us”.Krystal chortled.

“Unnie,you mean kill you not me.She wont kill her favourite sister.Anyway lets grab breakfast.Since you are early,I suppose you did not take your breakfast”.I roll my eyes at her.

“Whatever,only if you treat me”.

“Sure lets go unnie”.She tangled her hand with mine and we walk to the company’s café located at the 2nd floor.

“So how is it going between my sis and you uh?the last time I heard she told me that you and her were doing well”.We were eating and having some random conversation.

“I wish it could be like that Soojung ah”.I told her weakly. “I don’t know what is going to happen soon.That day she denied me in front of your dad.I knew that it was so sudden and I hate myself to put her in such situation but I was helpless.I just want her to true to her dad”.I told her.I knew Krystal for a long time.Lets just say that she caught us making out in the office.

“Unnie.I’m sorry on her behalf of her.She is just not that brave yet unnie.You know her for three years right?”.

“I know Krys.I’m just…..i just wish about it Krys.My life aside,how about you and Amber”.She blushed.

“Ah unnie,lets eat.I’m hungry”.I laughed at how she changed the topic that fast.After having breakfast,she link arm with mine and we both walk to the office together.

“Wait,I forgot to ask you.What are you doing here?”.I asked her.

“Ah about that…”

“Soojung?”.Jessica’s voice broke our reverie. “I told you to wait at the meeting room not here and Ms.Kim,aren’t you and your team suppose to be preparing for the competition?”.Oh god yeah,the day is today.

“Soojung, I got to go now.Bye”.I hug her and went to our room to meet my team members.

“So guys,are you ready for it.Just be confidence and Hyorin,have you prepared the speech?”.

“Yes Ms.Kim.Ms.Choi has checked the speech”.

“then I guess,it all settled,so lets go”.

After half an hour.Heechul’s team and mine has gathered with Jessica and Krystal in the meeting room.

“Good morning,as been informed,I decided to have this competition againto decide which team is going to take over the latest company project.My sister Krystal would decide with me to whom should we give the project to.So can we start now.Ms.Kim,who is your representative?”.Jessica took her sit and I took that as a cue to start the presentation.

“Good morning to everyone present in this meeting room.In my team,Ms.Hyorin will start the presentation.”.Hyorin stood up to start the presentation.It was past 10 mins,and I took a glance at Krystal and Jessica’s,Krystal look at me and show me a thumbs up.I smile at her.Suddenly my phone starts ringing,I was startled and my sister’s name flashed on the screen.I apologized and disconnect the call.Again,my phone starts ringing which made Heechul got annoyed.

“Ms.Kim,don’t you know that you are suppose to switch off you phone during meeting?”.

“I-I’m s-sorry Ms.Jung”.I bowed to her.

“Its ok Ms.Kim and Mr.Heechul,I don’t appreciate you being disrespectful to my worker in front of me.And Ms.Kim,I think you should answer the phone”.I bow to her and answer the phone rightway.

“What is it Sinb ah?What!”.The next thing I knew,I dash out of the meeting room.

 

a/n:thank you very much to my subscribers and commentators.I hope all of you will support me till the story ends.The next chapter belongs to Jessica’s.