Chapter 20

Its always been You

Chapter 20

“Hi everyone”.Wait that voice seems so familiar to me.Dont tell me…oh gosh.

“Youngie….Tae ,this is my girlfriend”.I look at her and guess who.Its my best friend Sooyoung.

“Girlfriend.You are her girlfriend! But she told me that she is still single”.I accidentally raised my voice.

“S-sorry Tae.But in my defense,I only know that she is your best friend 4 months ago when she returned from States”.She explain to me.

“Wait,what? 4 months ago?how long are you dating Choi Sooyoung?”.I asked her and I saw her cower behind Tiffany.

“Tae,let her sit.You are making her scared and we also attracting unwanted attention”.Jessica told me and all of us took out sit.For few minutes,and my sister broke the silence.

“Um,I’m still hungry.Can I order more food?”.Her question made Jessica and Tiffany snort.I flick her forehead.

“Yah,you just are like two servings and you want more?You should stop mingling with this shikshin.She is rubbing off her habit to you”.I told her.

“Yah! Taeeee”.Sooyoung whine.

“Sica unnieee.Look at unnie.I’m feeling pain because of her flick”.Sinb complained to Jessica and yeah I got my ear twerk.

“Ouch it hurts Sica ah”.I told her.

“Don’t flick her head.Let her be”.Then she turn to Sinb. “You can order more Sinb ah.Your sister is the one who is going to pay for it”.She turn to me and showed me her tongue.

“Don’t think you escaped Choi Sooyoung! How do you know Tiffany?”.I turn to look at Choi Sooyoung.She heaved a sigh.

“Do you remember 3 years ago when Mr.Jung chose some employees to work in States for our partnership company and I was chosen?.Well fany was there and we had a good friendship”.

“You mean when you refused to come back from States citing you need more time to have fun.So you were courting Tiff there”.Tiffany look down because of embarrassment and Sooyoug just nod.

“She is just magificient Tae.She makes me feel safe when she is with me and I asked her for a date and she agreed to it.That’s how we made this relationship.I’m sorry if…”.I interrupt her.

“Its not that I don’t agree to you both Sooyoung but I’m just angry that you did not tell me sooner.Just make her happy Sooyoung.Make her shed tears and I will hunt you down.Got it”.I threaten her.

“Babyyyy.Tae….is scary…”.Sooyoung whine to Tiffany which made me and Jessica smile while Tiffany turn red because of blushing.

“Shut up Soo”.Tiffany told her.

“Anyway I can guarantee you that I would never leave fany or hurt her.I love her too much to do that Tae.But thank you for accepting us anyway.I love you Tae”.Suddenly Jessica clears and Sooyoung grin at me. “Oops,my bad but I love fany more than I love you Tae”.Sooyoung declare her love.

“But unnie,I thought you love food more than anything?But now you love fany unnie more than food?”.Sinb’s innocence quiry made all of us to laugh.

“Oh my! Yes dongsaeng.I love food more than anyone including fany here..ouch fany !!it hurts”.Then our lunch continued with Sooyoung screaming for help because Tiffany pinch her.

After lunch,Tiffany and Sooyoung went back to Tiffany’s home citing fatigue of driving from Seoul to here.So we part ways with Tiffany invite us for dinner to her house.I was driving to the cemetery to meet my mother.Sinb kept looking outside while Jessica held my hand.

“Hei  mom.I brought Sinb here”.I told to the tomb where my mother lie in peace.Sinb put the flowers that we bought for her and we offred our prayers for her.After almost 30 minutes,we went back home to rest before heading to Tiffany’s house.Sinb went to her room to have a nap and Jessica also went to our room to shower.I went to my mother’s room and cleaned the room.After cleaning the room,I sat on the chair and looked at our family photo that we took before I move to Seoul to work under Mr.Jung’s company.

“A penny for your thought?”I heard Jessica’s voice.I turn around and she look at me deeply.For while,we have this eye battle going on between both of us.

“Nothing just cleaning the room.Its quite dusty you know”.She just nod and I tap the spot beside me so that she can sit.

“So..are you ok?”.She ask me.I look at her.

“To be truth,I’m not ok because you still have a lot to explain and we have to sort things out before we head back to Seoul so yeah maybe I’m not ok or maybe I’m ok.I hope you will clear it out for me soon”.Jessica look at me.

“Do you hate me Tae?because I hide about all this things from you?”.

“Do you think I will bring you here if I hate you so that you can explain yourself to me?”.I took a deep breath. “I thought I already tell this before to you..I don’t and I cant hate you sica.Yes,I’m upset but I never hate you.If you want to know the reason,you can say because my love for you is too much till I can’t even hate you”.

“Thank you”.I smile at her.I look at my watch.

“Its still early before we pay a visit to Tiffany.Shall we take a nap?”.She ask me.

“Nah,its ok.I’m not really sleepy.I will just head outside.You can sleep if  you want to”.I kiss her forehead and got up before she hold my wrist.

“Can you accompany me then?”.She ask me.

“Sure,lie down”.I order her.I lie down beside her and we both were facing each other.I her hair slowly while watching her slowly closing her eyes.I kiss her forehead and close my eyes with her hand around my waist.I woke up when my phone starts ringing.I groan and slowly opened my eyes and reach for my phone on the nightstand.

“Hello”.

“Tae!!Are you getting ready?”.I pull my phone ears and put in not so near to my ears.

“yah,you are too loud fany ah.Jessica and I are still sleeping and Sinb is still sleeping here”.

“What?! You and Jessica are sleeping together.I thought you guys are still not in good terms yet”.I opened my eyes wide when I heard Tiffany’s voice.

“Yah! Hwang ! its not that sleeping stupid.We both took a nap together.Aish! you and byun minds.I wonder how does Sooyoung can be with you?”.I huff in annoyance.

“Hei,watch your words stupid.Anyway who are you calling a byun when you yourself is a byun.Anyway who said that Sinb is sleeping?She is currently at my home,eating and playing video games with Sooyoung now “.She told me cooly.

“What?what is she doing there?And why she didn’t wake me up?”.

“Well she told me that she want to but you both look so sweet cuddling so she thought of not disturbing you.But you guys are taking a nap for quite a time.Its already past 8p.m.Can you guys hurry up for god sake cause the shikshin duo are complaining of hunger.So please hurry up”.I imagine her rolling her eyes at me.

“Yeah,yeah.We will be there soon”.I hung up and look at Jessica who just opened her eyes.She rub her eyes and let out a cute yawn.

“hei what is the time?”.She ask me while kept yawning.

“Well according to Tiffany.Its past 8 and we have to get ready now”.I told her.

“oh my its already 8?Where is Sinb?”.

“Sinb is already at her house”.She look at me curiously. “Tiffany only live near here,about 5 minutes from here in walking distance so Sinb went there first.So can we get ready now?”.I asked her.

“Sure,I will just get freshen up”.She got up from the bed.

“Wait,wait”.I pull her and she fell on top of me.Our eyes met each other and my heart starts beating faster just like the first time I fall for her.I pull her towards me and kiss her.After a few minutes of making out, we broke while panting.

“Sorry you are too irresistible.We can get ready now”.I grin at her and she flick my forehead.

“Tae,I’m ready.Shall we go?”.She got dressed in just casual manner but damn she look gorgeous.I nod at her and offered her my hand which she gladly took it.We walk hand in hand to Tiffany’s her house while talking random things.

“When I was a kid,I used to drink from Sinb’s bottle.I will get scolded by mom but I will still do it.Since that,I and Sinb were not really close.Its really funny cause since I moved to Seoul,she always call me and complain how mom always scold her.Thats how we became really close”.I told her which made her laugh heartily at me.

“Oh gosh Tae,you are so naughty man.No wonder mom always scold you whenever you defend Sinb”.I nod at her and we walk while swinging our hand together.

“Do you want to go out tomorrow?Since its our last day here.I want to take you out?”.

“Of course but how about Sinb?”.

“She can ask Tiffany for help but trust me Sinb would like to stay with them rather than being with us.Oh,we are here”.I pointed to a double storey house.We went there and greeted by a maid.She usher us in to the dining room where Tiffany was.

“Hei,you guys finally here.Sooyoung thought we are going to starve the whole day”.She joked at us.Jessica hug Tiffany and Sinb appears with Sooyoung.

“Unnie,you are finally here.I thought you were asleep”.I twerk her ears which made her let out a small scream.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you are leaving here huh?”.

“How am I suppose to when both of you all were hugging and cuddling.So I thought of not disturbing you guys.You guys should be thankful about that”.Jessica blush when she heard  my sister and Tiffany pinch my arms.

“Yah! don’t bully my dongsaeng or I will skin you alive”.She glare at me.

“Yah! why are you supporting her…”.Before I could start a argument,Sooyoung stopped us.

“Ugh,please continue your arguments later.Sinb and I are very hungry so can we eat now”.We decided to eat first since all of us were hungry.

“Where is uncle, fany?”.I asked her while we were eating.

“Oh he went out to meet his friends before he depart to States tomorrow”.I just nod and right by the time,Mr.Hwang enter the dining room.

“Hei look who is here?my other daughters!”.His loud,excited voice boom around the dining room.Sinb and I stood up to hug him.

“How are you uncle?”.I asked him.He kiss our forehead.

“The same old thing taeyeon.How are you and Sinb?”.

“We are doing just fine uncle.Uncle let me introduce you to my girlfriend,Jessica Jung”.She stood up and bow formally to him.

“Hello Mr.Hwang”.She greet him.

“Don’t have to be so formal with me child.You are also like my daughter just like them and please do call me uncle.Mr.Hwang sound old to me”.He joke at us.

“Dad,do join us if you haven’t had your dinner yet?”.

“Sure why not.Its been long time since we had a dinner conversation”.Soon he also join us and the dinner became more lively.

“You know,I used to think that you and tiffany wil end up together Tae”.He said to us and Tiffany made a disgusting face and Jessica looked at me while Sooyoung got choked. “Oh,don’t mistake me Jessica and Sooyoung.They are very close to each other so I used to have that kind of thoughts”.

“Oh,uncle that sounds so ….”I said.

“And disgusting”.Tiffany added. “Dad,Tae is like my sister and she is not even my type at all.I don’t want to have relationship with someone who is midget”.

“Yah! who are you calling midget when you are an midget yourself.You are not much taller than me anyway stupid”.We start bickering but our partners ignores us and kept eating while uncle were watching us with amusement.

“Tae darling,why don’t you just stay the night?”.Mr.Hwang asked us after our dinner while we were chilling at the veranda. “Furthermore,this is not like a foreign place for you.You can go back tomorrow morning after breakfast tae”.I look at Jessica and she just nod.

“Yes,unnie.Lets stay here,I still have to beat Sooyoung unnie in our game later.She cheated me”.

“Sinb ah.I didn’t cheat.You are the one who is a loser”.So we decided to stay the night and tiffany gave me my old room which I used to stay whenever I sleep over in here.I step on the room after wishing Sinb goodnight and I saw Jessica drying her hair with a towel.I sat on the bed and look at her refletion through the mirror.

“Um,you did not take uncle’s word seriously  right?”.I asked her.

“About what?”.

“You know about me and tiffany about being in a relationship?”.

“No”.She just said.

“No….?”.

“Yeah no.I mean I wouldn’t blame him.My first impression of tiffany is,I thought she is your ex because you were too close”.She told me.

“Well that’s how we grow up.Tiffany has an elder brother,staying in Las Vegas and married and stuff  yet he never visit her or uncle.She grew up alone and I was her only bestfriend.So people use to mistake us as a couple”.

“Oh,I see”.She said and walk outside to the balcony just to take fresh air.I walk to her and back hug her.

“I love you”.I confessed to her.

“And I love you too”.She answered.

“You know,I already asked Tiffany and she said its ok to leave Sinb here.So we can go out tomorrow”.I bury my face on her shoulder. “Are you ok?”.I asked her.She turn to look at me.

“I’m sorry”. I look at her curiously. “Sorry for hurting you and stuff…”.I close .

“Enough of saying sorry.This just shows me that I still don’t know you well.So lets this take the opportunity to know each other better tomorrow ok?”.I asked her.She pointed to my hand where my hands are still on . “Nah!  I will only take my hand if you agree on not saying sorry anymore”. I playfully said. She nod at me.

“You are such a tease Kim Taeyeon.Ok,no more sorry but can I say ‘I love you’ to you?”

“Of course you can.You can say it for the whole day,for thousand times and I will listen to it till my ears bled or till your throat run out and you lips were chapped”.She tap my nose and wrap her arms around my waist and I wrap around hers.

“But you wouldn’t like it if my lips were chapped?”.

“No,in fact I will love it”.I grin at her.

“What?why?”She ask me.I kiss her lips.

“Because I can kiss it everytime to make it better”.I peck her lips again.

“Oh gosh,The Kim Taeyeon is so cheesy till I think I’m going to have diabetes due to her extra coating of sweetness”.I kiss her again and this time she kiss me again.

“Then I will be the insulin who will treat you with my unending love”.I laughed when I saw Jessica blushing. “Ooh,someone is turning to tomato”.I .

“Shut up Kim Taeyeon”.She kiss my lips to silence me.That’s how the night ended with me being cheesy and Jessica turning into tomato.