1. The start of it all

Switch Rivals

It's another day for H.O.T and Sechskies to have a showcase on the same day. The audience seats are packed with their fans each wearing white or yellow. The H.O.T and Sechskies members don't understand what's with the rivalry. They never met personally and there's no exact rivalry between them. The rivalry is just between their fans.

 

After the showcase, the members of each groups started to leave the brocasting station. All who were left are Tony from H.O.T and Jaeduck from Sechskies. They stared at each other for a while before Tony begins to talk.

"Hi." he says awkwardly.

"Hi." Jaeduck also says awkwardly.

They never talked to each other because of the "rivalry" between their respective groups. But it's a first time for anything, so they started to have a conversation.

"So... How are things?" Tony asked.

"Things are good..." Jaeduck answered.

"How are your members doing?" Jaeduck asked.

"They're doing great." Tony answered. "How about your's?"

"They're doing great too." Jaeduck answered.

 

They talked for a while until it was late at night. They ended up going in Tony's car. Good thing no one notices them going into the car together. Otherwise, there would have been a riot. They left the brocasting station and Jaeduck showed the directions to his apartment. Tony then drived to the directions given to him. They kept going onto the bridge at the Han River and noticed a car right behind them. As the car came closer, they tried to get farther away. But the other car keeps catching up with them. The car then went beside them and it tried to push Tony's car to the side. 

"Hey! What are you doing?!" said Tony.

But there was no answer. The car kept pushing them. It was also stormy so it was more dangerous. After many attempts, the car almost went off the road. Tony and Jaeduck were worried about what will happen. The other car pushed them off the road into the river. Then, lighting flashed towards the water.

---------------

What will happen next?