15. Search Trip

Switch Rivals

They went to the house and had a great sleepover. The watched movies, had pillow fights, anything you do typically at a sleepover. But there was one thing. Woohyuk had the feeling that they were being watched.

"What's up, Woohyuk?" (Tony)

"Nothing. Just got the feeling that someone is watching us." (Woohyuk)

In fact, there was something watching them but they couldn't point out what or who it was.

 

The next day, the went to their respective companies and worked throughout the day. H.O.T had a magazine shoot and Sechskies had a variety show appearance. The good news is that they never met, which is good because of what happened on Idols on Stage, they don't want that situation again. After work, the gang met up and looked for the merchant again. They looked everywhere in Seoul and he wasn't there. So they had no choice but to go to another city to find him.

"So... When do we have time?" (Jaeduck)

"Looking at both our schedules, it looks like we have this weekend off." (Suwon)

"Then we leave Seoul on Saturday and come back on Sunday night." (Tony)

"That looks like the case." (Woohyuk) He still had a feeling that they're being watched.

 

Saturday came, and they packed their stuff for their search trip. They had to wear disguises because if they show up in their bare faces, there will be riots.

"So, where to first?" (Woohyuk)

"First, we go to Incheon." (Suwon)

"Great. We start with the closer cities, then we go to the farther cities." (Tony)

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" (Jaeduck)

"It has to be. Otherwise we stay like this forever." (Tony)

They agreed and headed on the bus to Incheon. After they got off, they went to book a hotel room and started to search for the merchant.

"Woohyuk and Suwon go together and me and Jaeduck will go together. Call us if you found something." (Tony)

"Okay." (Woohyuk, Jaeduck, Suwon)

They start the search. They looked everywhere. From the parks to the markets, even to the town square. They still found nothing. That is until Tony and Jaeduck found a strange tent outside a stadium.

"Woohyuk hyung, we found something." Jaeduck texted the directions and Woohyuk and Suwon soon came to the location.

"This is it?" (Suwon)

"It has to be." (Tony)

 

Inside they meet a merchant. They saw a lot of magical looking charms and potion bottles. He has to be the one.

"Hello, may I help you?" (Merchant)

"By any chance, you sold a potion to three teenagers?" (Tony)

"And did that potion had poison in it?" (Merchant) 

"Yes." (Jaeduck)

"It was my mistake. I saw the news and I'm glad that you survived." (Merchant)

"Well we survived, but he happened to switch bodies in the process." (Tony)

"How did that happen?" (Merchant)

"That's what we want to know." (Jaeduck)

The merchant looked through his book. "Oh. I must have given them the switch potion instead of the death potion."

"Death potion?" (Tony, Woohyuk, Jaeduck, Suwon)

"There is a difference. The death potion is one solid color while the switch potion is two colors in one." (Merchant)

"So how do we reverse it?" (Woohyuk)

"Yes. We can't keep up this act." (Suwon)

"Well, the first thing to know that it is curable but it's going to need some time." (Merchant)

"Then you can stay with us until you can fix it. We do have extra rooms." (Tony)

"Really? I been needing a place to stay for a while." (Merchant)

"We're welcome to have you. Let's go back to Seoul. (Jaeduck)

The five men went back to Seoul and the merchant moved into Tony and Jaeduck's house. He didn't have much luggage so that was nice. The only things he had were his books and trinkets. He keeps finding a way to solve their situation while they two have to keep switching places from time to time. They knew that they couldn't stay like this, so they keep trying. They managed to find a way.

"Here's a reverse potion. But it only lasts for a few days at a time." (Merchant)

"Well, few days are better than none." (Jaeduck)

"It's worth a try." (Woohyuk)

"But we need some special ingredients to make this." (Merchant)

"We can find them." (Suwon)

"That will be a big help." (Merchant)

They went out to find the ingredients for the reverse potion. Jaeduck and Woohyuk went together and so did Tony and Suwon. One thing though. They couldn't shake the feeling that they're being watched by someone.

"Now what are they doing?"


Who is watching them?