5. Explaining Part 1

Switch Rivals

The Sechskies members were at his (Jaeduck's) door.

"What are you doing here?" Tony asked while staring at the Sechskies members.

"You didn't answer your phone so we came to see what's up." (Jiwon)

"I was just at a friend's house." (Tony)

"A friend? Do we know this friend of your's?" (Jaijin)

"No, and I don't want you to know. And NO, it's not a girlfriend." (Tony)

"Okay, okay. Just chill. We get it." (Jiyong)

 

After they left, Tony was relieved. He thought they have found out their secret. And that would be a good thing. Otherwise, there will be another round of questions for him. He later call Jaeduck.

"Hey. Your members were at your door." (Tony)

"What?!! What were they doing there?" (Jaeduck)

"It was because I, to them you, didn't answer the phone. So they came over to see what's up." (Tony)

"Oh, I see. That's a relief." (Jaeduck)

"Not quite. They asked me where I went." (Tony)

"And then what?" (Jaeduck)

"I answered that I went to a friend's house. And I told them it's not a girlfriend before they questioned." (Tony)

"Well... That's okay... I guess. So is that it?" (Jaeduck)

"Yeah, that was all." (Tony)

 

After a long phone call, Jaeduck thought to himself.

(Why do they treat 'me' differently? Like, I was just a normal high school student who loved to dance with his best friend. And then, I became an idol overnight.)

He thought long and hard to find out why they were treating Tony (him to them) so badly. He first thought that maybe it was because of the accident but then realized what Tony meant about them not treating him well before. And for a while, he felt comfortable with the H.O.T members instead of his own.

-------------

What will happen next?