9. Plan in motion

Switch Rivals

Tony and Suwon later went to the CEO's office to tell him about their suggestion. At first, he didn't do it but they insisted. Well, mostly Tony (Jaeduck to them) insisted. 

"So, you two want to be in a duo?" (CEO)

"Yes. We thought it could be good for the group." (Tony)

"Mmm... Okay. But promise me that nothing will go wrong. We already had a few life or death incidents and we don't want another one." (CEO)

"Yes, sir. We will" (Tony, Suwon)

 

After that, Tony went home to tell Jaeduck about his plan.

"You did what?" (Jaeduck)

"Me and Suwon decided to be a duo together. Well, it's you and him to him." (Tony)

"What did you do that for?" (Jaeduck)

"I thought that being in a duo together would help me get to know him more. I heard about you and him not talking in interviews." (Tony)

"He said that? I didn't notice that he wasn't talking too." (Jaeduck)

'Yeah. It made me think that the company's not treating both of you well." (Tony)

"You think so?" (Jaeduck)

"Yes. By the way and no offense, if you knew that they were treating you badly, why didn't you quit? (Tony)

"Because... performing is my life. I loved dancing and still do. I just never get the chance to show my own dances to the audience." (Jaeduck)

"Oh..., okay. If performing makes you happy, then I won't bother." (Tony)

After a long conversation, the two went to their bedrooms to get ready for the next day.

 

The next day, Tony went to the DSP building to meet up with Suwon to discuss about their debut song. But when he got there, he was greeted with the other members in their confrence room.

"What are you doing here?" (Tony)

"And what do you think you're doing? Forming a duo without my permission." (Jiwon)

"We already consulted with the CEO, so there's no need to get permission from you." (Tony)

'But..." (Jiwon)

"Hyung, clam down. It's fine. They said they're doing it for the group and company." (Sunghoon)

"... Fine! You do what you want." Jiwon storms out of the confrence room.

"What happened?" Suwon just came into the confrence room as Jiwon stormed out.

"Jiwon hyung just got a little cranky, that all." (Jiyong)

"Okay... if you say so..." (Suwon)

Tony and Suwon talked with the producers and decide on a song. They decided to call their debut song 'Suddenly'. Now that they decided on a song, now it was time to practice for their first stage performance.

 

If only they knew about Tony and Jaeduck's little situation.

----------------------