13. Hide and Seek (Seeking), Explaining Part 2

Switch Rivals

"So, this is what you were hiding?" (Woohyuk)

Tony and Jaeduck were surprised to see Woohyuk in front of them and Suwon from behind.

"Why did you hide this from us, hyung?" (Suwon) 

"It's not what you think." (Jaeduck)

"Really? I know when you have secrets and I can tell you kept it for a long time." (Woohyuk)

"And we know who is who." (Suwon)

"Oh yeah? Prove it." (Tony)

"Well, Tony." Woohyuk said his name without any hesitation. "Suwon told me that "Jaeduck" became more confident ever since you decided to form a duo together. And I overheard your phone call ealier today."

"How did you know Suwon?" (Jaeduck)

"Like Woohyuk hyung said, I knew since we formed J-Walk and I've been watching "you" ever since." (Suwon)

 

Now that both secrets were out, they had to explain everything from the top.

"So, someone pushed you into the Han River and you woke up as each other?" (Suwon)

"Yes, it was stormy, and according to the news reports, the suspects are still on the loose." (Tony)

"So we've been like this for about 7 months?" (Jaeduck)

"Yeah. It's been almost that long. And we've been living together for almost 5 months." (Tony)

"That's a long time. How come you didn't tell us." (Woohyuk)

"Because we're supposed to be rivals. We're not supposed to see or talk to each other except during shows." (Tony)

"Our fans will go nuts if they find out we're living together." (Jaeduck)

"You've got a point. Also, there's already theories about how you two got into the same car." (Suwon)

"I offered Jaeduck a ride. I didn't think this would happen." (Tony)

"Yeah. I notice that the suspects tried to throw something into the car before they pushed us." (Jaeduck)

"Me too. It was some sort of liquid? And I know it wasn't rain getting into the car." (Tony)

"Maybe it was a potion of some kind?" (Suwon)

"That may be it. Witchcraft has been pretty common these days." (Woohyuk)

 

They the TV. Their theory has been confirmed.

Last night, the suspects who tried to kill H.O.T 's Tony An and Sechskies' Kim Jaeduck were caught. The suspects are identified as anti-fans of both fandoms. They allegedly purchased a potion that was spiked with posion from a merchant. They all turned out guilty and was sentenced to a youth detention centers as they were all still minors. The merchant who sold the potion is still being searched for.

That is what it was. Three teenage anti-fans had purchased a potion from a strange merchant to try and kill them. But instead of getting killed, Tony and Jaeduck switched bodies.

"So that's what happened." (Tony)

"Yeah. So, all we need to do is find that merchant." (Woohyuk)

"And make him tell us how to switch us back." (Jaeduck)

"But the police are still finding him. They could be anywhere." (Suwon)

"That's true. And we are in the middle of another problem." (Jaeduck)

"What problem?" (Woohyuk)

"Both H.O.T and Sechskies have shows on the same day at the same time with similar themes." (Jaeduck)

"Oh no. I forgot about that." (Tony)

Now that they figured out what happened and explained everything to Woohyuk and Suwon, they had to face another problem.

--------------------------