12. Catastrophe

Switch Rivals

After discussing their ideas, Jaeduck went out to the top of the DSP building to make a urgent phone call.

"Please, please answer." Jaeduck said anxiously.

"Hello?" (Tony)

"Hyung. We have a problem." (Jaeduck)

"What is it?" (Tony)

"Both H.O.T and Sechskies are having live shows on the same day and place." (Jaeduck)

"That's a problem all right." (Tony)

"I don't know what to do." (Jaeduck)

"Right now, there's nothing we can do about it. We just have to roll with it." (Tony)

"Okay. Hope that nothing goes wrong." (Jaeduck)

 

On H.O.T's side, the members were discussing about their chosen themes and presents for their fans. They already made the bracelets and practicing each other's parts.

"Tony. Where have you been?" (Heejun)

"I was answering a phone call. It was a friend." Tony partically lied.

"Okay then. Let's continue." (Heejun)

The members were practicing but it was hard. Well, except for Woohyuk since he's great at dancing. Heejun's doing Kangta's parts, Kangta's doing Jaewon's, Jaewon's doing Heejun's, Woohyuk's doing Tony's and Tony's doing Woohyuk's. Actually only for the day. By tomorrow, Jaeduck will have to do Woohyuk's parts.

 

After practice, Tony had to confess something. No, not his and Jaeduck's secret but about something else.

"About that phone call, it was a friend who called me." (Tony)

"And?" (Kangta)

"He said he went to DSP Media and overheard what they were talking about." (Tony) Some parts were true.

"And so?" (Woohyuk)

"The have a similar theme and our shows are happening on the same day." (Tony)

"At the same place?" (Jaewon)

"Yes, I'm afraid so." (Tony) There was a long silence,

(Great. What else is going to go wrong now. They already know about seeing Sechskies again and I don't think it's going to be pleasant.) Tony thought to himself.

"So what. We just don't have to talk to each other. That's all." (Heejun)

"Are you sure?" (Jaewon)

"Yes, I'm sure. Besides, we have more fans. And they won't cheer for them." (Heejun)

"That's a good point." (Woohyuk)

 

Finally, it was over. Tony was ready to go home and relax for the night. He took his car and drove to DSP to pick up Jaeduck and he was waiting for him. They went home but while they were parking, they heard a noise.

"What was that?" (Jaeduck)

"Probably nothing." (Tony) Or it was something.

They went through the woods to get to their house but they kept hearing noises. 

"Sounds like something is following us." (Jaeduck)

"Or someone." (Tony) 

They ran to their house as quickly as possible. But as soon as they reached their destination, they were greeted with uninvited guests.

"So, this is what you were hiding?"

------------------------------