21. Comeback

Switch Rivals

There were so many questions coming to Tony that he couldn't keep up.

"So, it was you this whole time?!" (Jiwon)

"Yes. And no need to shout." (Tony)

Jiwon bombarded him with questions while the others and the merchant reassured Suwon to make sure he's okay.

"Look, I now you're mad but we didn't have much of a choice." (Tony)

"Does H.O.T know too?" (Jiyong)

"Yes. They found out months ago and they took this new a little lighter than you did." (Tony)

Just then, Tony got a call from the hospital.

"Hello?" (Tony)

"Yes? Mister Kim. Your friend is awake."

"I'll be right over." (Tony)

"What is it?" (Jaijin)

"Jaeduck's awake!" (Tony)

"Can we go with you?" (Jaijin)

"Only if you promise that you will apologize for everything you did to him." (Tony)

"We will. Cross out hearts." (Sunghoon)

"Even you." Tony points at Jiwon.

"Fine!" (Jiwon)

 

They went to the hospital and went to Jaeduck's room. When Tony opened the door, he was happy to see Jaeduck awake. Jaeduck, on the otherhand, asked Tony why the rest of Sechskies were with him and he told him everything.

"So, you were with H.O.T this entire year?" (Jaijin)

"Yeah..." Jaeduck said in defeat.

"Why didn't you tell us that we were treating you badly?" (Jaijin)

"I thought you knew. And I thought you didn't care." (Jaeduck)

"Well, we do care for you." (Jiyong)

"We're sorry, hyung." (Sunghoon)

"Even Jiwon hyung?" (Jaeduck)

Jiwon sighed and then said, "Yes. Even me."

 

They called the rest of H.O.T to a meeting at the house after Jaeduck was discharged.

"So, now that everyone knows, we should all get used to this." (Heejun)

"Easy for you to say." (Jiwon)

"Hey! Just because you're the oldest in your group doesn't mean you can say bad things about everyone." (Woohyuk)

"Now, now. After all, we're all around the same age." (Jaewon)

"How long have you known?" (Sunghoon)

"Me and Suwon, a year and a half ago. The others, half a year ago." (Woohyuk)

"And this merchant has been living with you?" (Jaijin)

"We needed him to make a reverse posion." (Jaeduck)

"How long does it last?" (Jiyong)

"It depends. Sometimes it can take a few days at the most." (Merchant)

 

A day after that little meeting, Tony annouced that he will end his hiatus and rejoin Sechskies again. They promised that they will treat him and Jaeduck nicely. H.O.T and Sechskies still remain rival through their fanbases but became friends after their official greetings at the house. They started to hang with each other a bit more. Kangta and Sunghoon bonded with their singing, Jiyong and Woohyuk talked about business, and Jaewon and Suwon easily got along because they were the maknaes of their groups. Jiwon was a bit stubborn but is starting to open up and hang with Heejun more and more.

"Now everyone is getting along." (Jaeduck)

"Just like us." (Tony)

"Do you think this will be the same?" (Jaeduck)

"Well, we'll have to see about that. But one things for certain." (Tony)

"What's that?" (Jaeduck)

"We'll always have each other's backs." (Tony)

They laughed and lived their lives to their best.


In the sequel, I will be writing side stories. Comment there whose side story you want to see. I will try to make it happen.