6. Concert and Suggestion No. 1

Switch Rivals

Jaeduck was getting nervous. It's his first concert since the switch happened. He and the others practices for days for the concert. He had to learn all of Tony's parts because he didn't know any of them. He (Tony to them) had no idea that it was this hard both rap and sing. But after a while, he was able to manage. He even had to learn Tony's signature just in case he had to sign some things.

Finally, it was concert night. The audience seats are packed as usual with the H.O.T concerts. Jaeduck had never seen the audience in white because his group's color is yellow. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" (Jaewon)

"Y-yeah... I'm okay. Just a little excited." (Jaeduck)

"Okay. If you say so." (Jaewon)

They went to the stage to see a packed audience. Everyone had white balloons and wearing white raincoats. The fans were cheering for H.O.T. They sung and danced the night away. As they were performing Jaeduck noticed someone was wearing all black looking at him.

After the concert, there was a fan signing that wasn't even planned. But the fans wanted it so they did it anyways. Jaeduck was overwhelmed by how many fans were in front of him. He originally had about 100 people in front of him. Now he has about 10 times as many as he did in Sechskies.

"Oppa, you were great today." (Fangirl)

"Oh, yes. Thank you." (Jaeduck)

There were a lot of people in front of him. So many that he couldn't even count. There were about 2,370 people in his row and he couldn't imagine that many people when he was in Sechskies. He got a lot of compliments and signed a lot of the fangirls stuff. It was lucky he practiced signing because he would have hesitated to sign them since he didn't know Tony's signature.

"Okay, that's a wrap." (Staff)

"Finally, it's over." (Kangta)

"Two day break, here we come." (Woohyuk)

"Don't forget we have a magazine photoshoot at the end of the week." (Heejun)

 

The group disasembled and Jaeduck was about to go home. When suddenly, he felt someone grabbing his arm. He turned to see Tony in disguise in all black. 

"Hyung, why are you here?" (Jaeduck)

"I came to see the show. It's your first as me so I wanted to see if you can do it." (Tony)

"Oh. So, did I do well?" (Jaeduck)

"You did great! And I have a suggestion." (Tony)

"A suggestion? What is it?" (Jaeduck)

"I think we should live together." (Tony)

"Hyung, are you crazy? Our members and fans won't like it." (Jaeduck)

"That's why we're keeping it a secret." (Tony)

"A secret? Like secretly live together? Just the two of us?" (Jaeduck)

"Yes. That way we can keep up each other's schedules and help each other when we need it." (Tony)

"Okay, then. I would love to live with you." (Jaeduck)

------------------