7. New Life

Switch Rivals

The next day, Tony and Jaeduck packed all of each other's things and went to the moving truck. They decided to live in the middle of the woods, so no one, not even their members, can find them.

"So, you all packed?" (Tony)

"Yeah. You too?" (Jaeduck)

'Yeah. Let's go to our new house." (Tony)

 

After a few hours, they reached to their new house in the woods. It was a two story house with white walls and a black roof.

"It's beautiful." (Jaeduck)

"I know right. Now let's get all your things out of the truck." (Tony)

 

After they finished unpacking, they went to explore the woods. They also marked the way with pieces of red string so they know where to go for directions. And best of all, no one will know that an H.O.T member and a Sechskies member are living together.

"Are you sure no one will know? Not even our managers?" (Jaeduck)

"I'm sure. Besides, I gave them fake directions so they won't know we live together." (Tony)

"Good one, hyung. Now we'll be safe." (Jaeduck)

"Yeah. Unless a fan or someone else follows us. Now that we've moved in, how about we talk about each other more?" (Tony)

"Okay. First of all, I come from Busan and I became an idol overnight. How about you?" (Jaeduck)

"Well, my real name is An Seungho. No one, not even my members know that. I'm from Seoul but moved to America when I was younger. I auditioned in L.A. and moved back to Korea to be a part of H.O.T." (Tony)

"Really? That's interesting. So your birthname is An Seungho?" (Jaeduck)

"Yeah. Only my parents and sister calls me that." (Tony)

 

They talked and talked throughout the entire afternoon and learned a lot about each other. After dinner, they talked about how the other Sechskies members were treating Tony (Jaeduck to them).

"I still don't get it. Why are they treating you, me to them, so badly?" (Jaeduck)

"Did they always treated you before this?" (Tony)

"I did have a few arguments with Jiwon hyung. But other than that I don't think so." (Jaeduck)

"Well, I think there is more than that. And I'm going to find out." (Tony)

"Hyung, don't you think you're overexaggerating. No offense." (Jaeduck)

"No, Jaeduck. I'm sure they're like that. And didn't you say you and Jaijin went to the same high school?" (Tony)

"Yes. Jaijin's been treating me well." (Jaeduck)

"Well, he treated me like I was nothing to him. Are you sure you're friends?" (Tony)

"I'm sure. Besides, maybe they're just like that because of the accident." (Jaeduck)

Tony wasn't so sure about that. He knows that Jiwon can be quite bossy but not to the extent of pushing him to the ground, yelling at him or just ingnoring him. He supposed that Jaijin was his best friend but the way he's acting now is not how a best friend acts. He doesn't know Sunghoon, Jiyong and Suwon that much, but he plans to for his next hypothosis. 

---------------------

What do you think the hypothosis is?