10. Meanwhile

Switch Rivals

Jaeduck was having a great time. He's practicing with the H.O.T members and no one noticed anything about his little secret. After practice, they decide to have a quick meeting.

"So, we decided on a concept, now we need to decide what to do for the fans." (Heejun)

Jaeduck thought for a moment. "How about we make bracelets for them? We make five and five lucky people will get them."

"That's a good idea. Anything else?" (Heejun)

"What about we switch parts for a song?" (Woohyuk)

"That's good. We could teach each other to sing and dance to our own parts." (Jaewon)

"I agree. Both ideas sound good." (Kangta)

"Then it's decided. We will make bracelets and switch parts." (Heejun)

Jaeduck felt happy. Ever since the switch happened everyone has been accepting his ideas and opinion. The Sechskies members never even let him talk about this thoughts. That made him wonder about the things that Tony said about his original members not treating him well. Because of that, he feels that he doesn't want to switch back, no offense to Tony though.

 

After that, Jaeduck left the company early to tell Tony about his day at work. But he didn't know that the other H.O.T members were having meetings without him. Which was a good thing for them, because they had a few conspiracies about what happen about him after the accident.

"So, what information do we have?" (Heejun)

"He's become a bit more quiet than usual." (Kangta)

"Yeah. And he's been leaving early every time." (Woohyuk)

"Actually, I went to his apartment the other day." (Jaewon)

"And?" (Woohyuk)

"The building onwer said that he moved away to live with a friend." (Jaewon)

"What friend?" (Heejun)

"That's the question. Even the building owner didn't know who it was." (Jaewon)

"Okay. That's suspicious." (Kangta)

"So, he became more quiet, he always leaves early, and he moved with a friend who we don't know about." (Heejun)

"Now our next mission is to find out whose this friend of his." (Woohyuk)

"Easier said than done. It could be anyone." (Jaewon)

"First we'll ask everyone in the company." (Woohyuk)

"But everyone are in dorms." (Jaewon)

"Then we'll check with other companies." (Heejun)

"Even DSP?" (Kangta)

"Not DSP. Remember? They're our rival company." (Woohyuk)

"You're right. So who should we start with?" (Jaewon)

 

This will go bad if they find out about his secret.

---------------------------

Disclaimer : I don't own anything.