3. First day

Switch Rivals

As they were getting out of the hospital, their fans were waiting outside the building. They tried to ran into the two while the hospital staff tried to get rid of them, telling that Tony and Jaeduck were paitents in this place.

 

As they left, they secretly exchanged phone numbers so they can contact with each other.

"See you." (Tony)

"Yeah. You too." (Jaeduck)

 

Jaeduck went to the SM building and was shivering. He had never been into SM Entertainment and doesn't know anyone. But he gained the courage and went in the building. There, he saw the other H.O.T members.

"Hey guys!" (Jaeduck)

"Tony! You're okay!" (Heejun)

"Sorry we couldn't visit. We were just so busy." (Kangta)

"That's okay. I had some company with me." (Jaeduck)

"That's good. But why were in the same car with a Sechskies member?" (Woohyuk)

"... My car was the only one left, so I thought I'd give him a ride to his home." (Jaeduck)

"Well next time, don't do that. Okay?" (Heejun)

"Okay..." (Jaeduck)

For some reason, Jaeduck felt comfortable with the members. As like if he knew them from the begining. He thought that everything might be okay.

 

That's not to say for Tony though. He had a hard time with the Sechskies members. He had bombarding questions like

"Why were you in his car?" (Jiwon)

"When did this happen?" (Sunghoon)

"What happened in that storm?" (Suwon)

"How were you rescued?" (Jaijin)

Jiyong finished the conversation with "Next time, don't to that." 

Tony felt relieved when that was over. But he couldn't ignore the attitute with the questions. He started to think "How are these guys treating him? I thought they would treat me like a friend."

 

Later at night, Jaeduck texted Tony to ask where he lived. Since they're not in their own bodies they thought they might as well switch homes. Tony texted back with the directions to his apartment. Later, they called each other.

"How were things at SM?" (Tony)

"It was okay. The members were really nice to me." (Jaeduck)

"Really? Your members don't seem that friendly to me." (Tony)

"They're just like that. Just playing." (Jaeduck)

"Just playing? I don't think so." (Tony)

"What do you mean?" (Jaeduck)

"Well, first of all, they bombarded me with questions and I couldn't help but secretly reacting to their attitutes towards me." (Tony)

"Really? I didn't notice. Maybe they're just like that because I was in an accident with you." (Jaeduck)

"Maybe? I don't know. All I know is they might not be the best people to be with." (Tony)

"Just be with them. It will be alright." (Jaeduck)

"Okay. If you say so." Tony did not have a good feeling about this.

-------------