14. More problems to face

Switch Rivals

It was the day of the two groups' shows. Jaeduck was actually shaking. He never felt like this before.

"You okay?" (Woohyuk)

"Actually, no. I'm worried about their reactions." (Jaeduck)

"Don't worry. Everythings going to be fine. Tony's going to be there and he say he'll be watching them." (Woohyuk)

"Okay." (Jaeduck)

It was finally time to start taping. The cameras were rolling and the MCs came out to the stage.

"Welcome to Idols on Stage." (MC 1)

"Today, it looks like we have a competition going on." (MC 2)

"Yes. In this side, we have Sechskies." (MC 3)

"Hello. We are Sechskies." The Sechskies fans cheered.

"And in this side, we have H.O.T." (MC 3)

"WHAT?!" (Sechskies, except Tony)

"Hello. We are H.O.T." The H.O.T fans cheered.

"Looks like this is going to be some show. We'll start after the break." (MC 1)

 

They weren't supposed to but the Sechskies members came towards to the H.O.T members. 

"What are you doing here?" (Jiwon)

"We have a show today. We didn't know that you guys were here too." (Heejun) They start to argue

(I can't watch this.) Jaeduck thought to himself. Woohyuk looked at him worried.

(Why does this need to happen?) Tony thought. Then they looked at each other and nodded. They both pretended to have a headache.

"What wrong, Tony?" (Woohyuk)

"Just a little headache, that's all." (Jaeduck)

"You okay, Jaeduck hyung?" (Suwon)

"I'm getting a little sick." (Tony)

"Let's go get some fresh air." (Woohyuk)

"Come on. We have like 10 minutes." (Suwon) The others looked at the puzzled.

 

The secretly go to a empty dressing room to have a conversation.

"That was close." (Tony)

"Honestly, I was really getting sick of that." (Jaeduck)

"Yeah. And we have to careful. They shouldn't know about this." (Woohyuk)

"But they looked at us when we got out of there. I think they're suspicious of us." (Suwon)

"So, we have to be more careful. Remember, after the shows over, we find that merchant." (Tony)

"Yeah. We can't stay like this forever." (Jaeduck)

 

The others were still arguing until the break was over. They have to retain their competitive yet calm nature.

"So, first up is H.O.T!" (MC 2)

H.O.T got up on the stage. The managed to do each other's parts flawlessly. Jaeduck had no problems with Woohyuks parts because he was naturally good at dancing like him. The fans cheered on and wondered how long did "Tony" managed to do those moves.

"Next up is Sechskies!" (MC 2)

Sechskies got to the stage. They performed Road Fighter but with an almost spacey sound. Their fans cheered on but the H.O.T fans were not happy. They felt that Sechskies copied their concept.

"Those were great performances. Don't you think everyone?" (MC 1)

"YES!" (Fans)

"Well that was Idols on Stage. We'll see you next week." (MC 1)

 

The taping was finally finished. Tony, Woohyuk, Jaeduck and Suwon can finally go and find the merchant who sold the potion to the criminals. The four looked all round town but couldn't find anything.

"Found something?" (Woohyuk)

"Not yet." (Jaeduck)

"He has to be around here somewhere. Or we'll have to go to another city." (Tony)

"But we're too busy to do that." (Suwon)

"You're right. He has to be in Seoul." (Tony)

They had no luck today. So, they'll have to try again when they have any free time.

"Well, we're still switched. We might as well make the most of it." (Jaeduck)

"I guess. So, what do you guys want to do tonight?" (Tony)

"How about a sleepover at your place?" (Woohyuk)

"I'm in." (Suwon)

Little do they know, someone was spying on them.

"Why are they together? What are they talking about?"