8. Getting along

Switch Rivals

It's been a week since they moved in together. And as normal, they go to their (each other's) schedules. On Jaeduck's side, he's doing great. He and the other H.O.T members were getting along greatly.

"So, what does anyone want to do today?" (Heejun)

Jaeduck thought for a moment. "How about we do a film for our next concert?"

"That's a great idea, hyung." (Jaewon)

"Yeah. What theme should we do?" (Kangta)

"What about sci-fi?" (Jaeduck)

"That's good. Let's talk with the staff about that." (Woohyuk)

So they went to the manager and other staff. Jaeduck never felt like this before. Everyone actually supports his ideas. It's like he's being accepted for the first time. That made him think why Tony was talking about the Sechskies members not treating him well.

 

Speaking of Tony, he's not having a good time. He mostly stayed silent and when he did get to talk, the others never listened. His plan was getting to know Sunghoon, Jiyong, or Suwon and it might be his chance. While the other members left, only he and Suwon were in the practice room.

"So... What's going on today?" (Tony)

"What do you mean, hyung?" (Suwon)

"I mean, we're both here... I was in an accident... I was hoping we should get to know each other again." (Tony)

"Oh... okay. Mmm... We're in the same group, we barely talk in interviews." (Suwon)

"Wait. What do you mean, 'we'. You don't talk as much?" (Tony)

"You didn't notice? They rarely let us talk during interviews and conferences." (Suwon) 

There was a big emphasis on the word 'us'. This made Tony wonder, (Have they not treated Suwon well too?). Something was telling him that something is going on in this group. Or in this company. In DSP, there is Sechskies, Fin.K.L, Click.B, SS501 and more. Why is the company focusing on Sechskies more than any other group in the company. And if it is the case, why are they treating Jaeduck and Suwon badly?

(I mean, if they suffered this much, wouldn't they have quit?) Tony thought to himself. Then he had an idea.

"Hey, Suwon. I have an idea. Why don't we form a unit together?" (Tony)

"A unit? As in a duo? I don't know about this." (Suwon)

"Come on. It will be fine. It will be just the two of us." (Tony)

"Okay... If you say so hyung." (Suwon)

"I'm sure of it." His plan was going great. It's a chance to get to know Suwon even more. And with that, he can learn about the other Sechkies members.

What could go wrong?

---------------------------