4. After a while

Switch Rivals

It's been a week since the accident. The police still haven't found the person or people who caused it. Jaeduck and Tony were trying to used to each other's lives. And for the most part, things have been going smoothly. The members from H.O.T and Sechskies haven't noticed anything about their switch, and that's maybe a good thing. Because one, they might not believe it. And two, even if they do, they'll probrably ask them more questions than ever, especially on Tony's part.

 

The two called each other to see how things were going.

"So, how was today?" (Tony)

"It was great. We were getting ready for an upcoming concert." (Jaeduck)

"Really? I didn't." (Tony)

"What do you mean by that?" (Jaeduck)

"I mean, they didn't seem to care all that much about me. Or to them you." (Tony)

"They didn't? I thought they would." (Jaeduck)

"Well they didn't. By the way, what are you doing tomorrow?" (Tony)

"I have a day off. Why?" (Jaeduck)

"Me too. I thought we should meet to figure out our problem." Tony put a big emphasis on the word problem.

"Oh. I see. Okay. See you tomorrow." Jaeduck hung up the phone.

"Well, let's see how this goes." Tony started to have a bad feeling all of a sudden.

 

The next day, they met up at Tony's (now Jaeduck's) apartment. Tony had to disguise himself so no one will recongnize him. It has already been a riot when the accident happened and the fans will not want to see an H.O.T member and a Sechskies member together again. 

"So... what should we do?" (Jaeduck)

"First, we make a plan to switch back. I have a few ideas but I'm not sure they will work." (Tony)

"Well, we'll have to start somewhere. What's plan A? (Jaeduck)

"Running into each other." (Tony) Jaeduck imagined this will not go well.

They tried it, and it didn't work. All they ended up with are red spots on their forheads.

Plan B : Jaeduck jumps from the sofa then land on Tony.

That... didn't work either.

Plan C : Get into another accident.

"That one might hurt." (Jaeduck)

"You think? Well, I guess you're right." (Tony)

"Yeah... Now what?" (Jaeduck)

 

The day went by really quickly and they still haven't found a way to switch back.

"I have to practice for the concert tomorrow." (Jaeduck)

"So, I guess we try the next time we both have free time. See you." Tony left his apartment.

 

He took a taxi and went to Jaeduck's apartment. But when he got there, he had some unexpected visitors.

---------------