11. Hide and Seek (Hiding)

Switch Rivals

A few days went by, and the H.O.T members (except Jaeduck (Tony to them)) were gathering to come up with a plan.

"Okay, What's the plan?" (Woohyuk)

"We follow Tony and see where he goes." (Heejun)

"Isn't that technically stalking?" (Jaewon)

"Yeah, but we have to. There he goes." (Kangta)

They took a taxi and follows "Tony" to wherever he goes. But after 30 minutes they lost him. It was like he disappeared into the woods. They didn't think he would go through the trees and shrubs but there was no way in. Or that's what they thought.

 

Jaeduck knew they were following him so he asked the taxi driver to lose the taxi behind them. He did and after he got off, we went through a secret door that he and Tony made. No one knows about the door. Well, except for the postman and local police.

 

"So, they tried to follow you?" (Tony)

"Yeah. I did lose them though." (Jaeduck)

"Good thing to know. Because, as you know..." (Tony)

"No one should know about this." They both say at the same time.

It was like the moment they first met, they became best friends. Of course, they had other friends, but they never had a friend who always has their support. They laughed to each other's jokes well and have the similar intrests, like books, movies, or room decoration.

 

The next day, Tony thought of something neither of them would think of.

"Hey, Jaeduck. Why don't we switch places today?" (Tony)

"Switch places? You mean...?" (Jaeduck)

"We wear the same clothes, and we go to our own companies to see what each group is going on to." (Tony)

"But what if they find out?" (Jaeduck)

"They won't. Because we won't talk at all." (Tony)

"At all?" (Jaeduck)

"Well, maybe a little. But we have to disguise our voices." (Tony)

"Okay... If you say so..." (Jaeduck)

So they wear the same black shirt, pants, socks, hats and shoes. They also face maskes to hide their faces.

"So, see you tonight." (Tony)

"Yeah. See you." (Jaeduck)

 

On Sechskies' side, they didn't notice Jaeduck even arrived. Well, Suwon did, but no one cared. This makes Jaeduck think that they are not treating him well, like Tony said. 

"Uh... hi..." Jaeduck tried to hide his voice.

"Oh. You arrived." (Jiyong)

"Yeah. I came like 10 minutes ago." (Jaeduck)

"So, we have a live show soon. Anyone have an idea for a theme?" (Jiwon)

"Umm... how about..." Jaeduck tries to talk but was soon interrupted.

"How about a space theme." (Jaijin)

(That's not good. H.O.T already thought up with a sci-fi theme for their's. Maybe they'll be on seprate days.) Jaeduck thought.

"When is it?" (Suwon)

"Next Monday" (Jiwon)

(That's not good either. H.O.T is having a live show then too. Maybe they'll happen in different places.)

"Where?" (Sunghoon)

"At JTBC studios." (Jiwon)

(Can this get any worse?) Not only they have similar themes, their shows are on the same days and same place.

"Which show?" (Jiyong)

"I think it's called 'Idols on Stage'." (Jiwon)

(Great! Things got worse. The rivals will meet again.) Jaeduck thought we was going to have a panic attack.

-----------------------------