2. The situation

Switch Rivals

Everything was blurry. Tony woke up as he thought he had woken up from a nightmare. Then, he realized he was in a hospital ward. He remembered what happened. A car pushed him and Jaeduck into the river. They must have been rescued. But then, when he turned to his right, he saw himself lying in the hospital bed next to him. 

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?" he mentally screamed.

Tony looked into the mirror. He didn't see his face. It was Jaeduck's. As he was figuring out what happened to them, his normal apperance(Jaeduck) started to wake up. 

"Thank goodness. And don't scream." Tony said as Jaeduck was about to scream his(?) lungs off.

"What happened?" Jaeduck asked.

"I don't know, but I think it has to do something with that other car that pushed us." Tony replied.

They stared at themselves for a long time before turning on the TV. As they turned it on, they saw something they had to see.

"Last night, a car was reportedly pushed off the road of the bridge of the Han River. The drowned car was driven by H.O.T member Tony An and Sechskies member Kim Jaeduck. The two were sent to a local hospital and fans are hoping that they survived. But they also wondered how they got into the same car. Police are still looking for the suspect who is responsible for this incident."

"Could it be a anti-fan?" They both said.

"It could be." Tony said.

"What about our activities? We can't perform like this." Jaeduck said as he was worried about what will they do.

"We should pretend to be each other until we find a way to go back to normal." Tony said

"Pretend? Won't they notice anything?" (Jaeduck)

"They won't if we act good enough." (Tony)

Jaeduck thought about it. "Fine. we'll pretend."

 

-------------