16. Explaining Part 3

Switch Rivals

The rest of H.O.T have been suspicious of "Tony's" behavior since the accident. He suddenly became more quiet and timid. And after Woohyuk got involved, they decided to investigate what's going on with them. 

They've been following them for weeks trying to find answers to their questions. One day, while following them, they sees a house standing in the middle of the woods. They looks through a window and sees "Tony" and Woohyuk with Sechskies' "Jaeduck" and Suwon and a strange person.

"So this is what they were hiding?" (Heejun)

They listened to what they were talking about. Switched bodies? Potion? That had to be the answers they was looking for.

 

They thought about this. For an entire year, they've been working with Kim Jaeduck from Sechskies, not Tony An of H.O.T. After about a week of thinking, they decided to accept the fact. While at work, they decides to tell Jaeduck and Woohyuk about what they know.

"Tony. Woohyuk. Do you have a minute?" (Heejun)

"Sure, Heejun." (Jaeduck) They didn't know what was up.

They went to a empty confrence room and Heejun started to talk.

"We know everything." (Heejun)

Jaeduck gulped. This didn't sound good. "Know what?"

"I know it's you, Jaeduck." (Heejun)

"Heejun, you must be crazy. This is Tony, not Jaeduck." (Woohyuk)

"Wookhyuk hyung, you don't have to hide it anymore." (Kangta)

"Yeah. And in case you're wondering, we thought about this and we accept him." (Jaewon)

"Really?" (Jaeduck)

"Yeah. You seem nice and you're fun to work with." (Heejun)

"Thanks." (Jaeduck)

 

After that, Jaeduck calls Tony and tell him that the rest of them know.

"Did they accept you?" (Tony)

"Yeah. They were really nice to me." (Jaeduck)

"They are. Unlike your leader. He's been pushing me to do chores for him." (Tony)

"Maybe I forgot to tell you about that." Jaeduck said jokingly.

They laughed on the phone and Tony told Jaeduck to invite them to their house so he can talk to them again.

"You sure?" (Jaeduck)

"I'm sure. Because it's actually me that they will be talking to." (Tony) And he was right.

 

Later the evening, they all went to Tony and Jaeduck's house. Tony brought Suwon with him so that they will get used to another Sechskies member being with them.

"Uh... Hi?" (Jaewon)

"Nice to... meet you?" (Suwon) It was a bit awkward.

"It'll be okay. You'll get used to it." (Tony)

"Easy for you to say." (Heejun)

"Well lucky it wasn't Jiwon who's spied on us." (Woohyuk)

"Yeah. That would cause a riot." (Jaeduck)

"You think?" (Kangta)

"Yeah. He can be out of his mind sometimes." (Suwon) That's saying a lot from a fellow member.

"And this merchant was staying with you?" (Heejun)

"Yes. I'm been staying with them so I can make the reverse potion." (Merchant)

"It only last for a few days once the potion is made and spell is cast." (Tony)

"So thing will be normal again? At least for a few days?" (Jaewon)

"That's the plan." (Jaeduck)

"When did you find out?" (Kangta)

"Me and Suwon? We found out like two months ago." (Woohyuk)

"On the day before the Idols on Stage "incident"." (Suwon)

The others understood what they've been going through this past year. They decided to help them and the merchant with the potion and to keep the secret. No one should know about this and they've already been exposed twice. They don't want that to happen again.