Chapter 1

The Perfect Gift: Alternative Ending

“Kibummie, time to wake up.” I heard a familiar voice call to me.

 

It took me a moment to remember what had happened. The memories flooded me like a fast moving river. Sekyung, the gun, me diving to protect Jonghyun, the sound of the gunshots, and the pain in my chest. Then the worst part hit me; my daughter was dead. They said she was gone. I didn’t want to wake up, I wanted to die. I had let myself succum to the pain  of losing my daughter, I was supposed to die with her! Why was I still alive?!

 

“He’s coming around!” An excited voice shouted out. It took me a moment before I realized the voice belonged to Taemin.

“Come on, yeobo. It’s time to wake up.” Jonghyun’s voice told me gently.

“Umma wake up!” I heard the sweet voice that once belonged to my daughter call.

 

The voice of my daughter. Calling me. But she was supposed to be dead. Gone. She had left me, I clearly remembered the doctor saying she was dead. How could she be calling me?! I suddenly felt the bed jostle a little before I felt a small body climb onto my chest. Before I could register anything, my eyes were being pried open by little fingers.

 

“Umma?” My daughter’s voice echoed in my head again. When I was able to focus, I was staring into the stunning blue-green eyes of my daughter.

“Oh my God! Hana?!” I cried shooting up, giving myself a head rush, but I didn’t care. My daughter was sitting in my lap, her sweet little smile shining on her face.

“Umma!”

“Oh my baby! My baby!” I cried, wrapping my arms around her pulling her to my chest. “I thought I lost you!”

“They thought so too.” Jonghyun said, sitting on the edge of my bed. “But, when Dr. Jung left, Hana started to come back. They tried one last time to resuscitate her and it worked.”

“My baby!” I cried more, pulling her a little back so I could look at her. “How are you?! Does it hurt anywhere?!”

“No, Umma I’m all better now.” She smiled up at me.

“My baby!” I pulled her back to my chest.

“Can you say anything other than ‘my baby’?” My brother teased me from the other side of my bed. Everyone started to laugh

“I think he’s in shock, hyung.” Daesung played along.

“He may never come back.” Minho chimed in.

“All he’ll be able to say for the rest of his life is ‘my baby’.” Taemin goofed around.

“‘My baby, my baby’!” T.O.P., Seungri, and Taeyang cried overdramatically at the same time, falling all over each other.

“I think he’s broken.” Jonghyun joined them.

“He’s like a broken CD player.” I heard Sodam, Jonghyun’s sister, say sarcastically. Wait, when did she get here?

“YA!” I shouted out at them.

“Oh no, he may begin to repeat that now too.” Jonghyun laughed.

“Maybe if we slap him, we can change the track…”Onew suggested.

“Appa? Will Umma ever be able to say a normal sentence again?” Hana asked innocently, her head cocked to the side, and staring at me with wide eyes as she poked my cheek. My family was back, thank God.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

I'm baaaacccckkkk (E/N: AGAIN! WE)!!!!!!!! It only took me a day to get this chapter done and for Bre to edit it (E/N: I actually got more than 5 hours of sleep this time :D)!! I'm not going to lie, I was really excited that I got to write a second half of this story! I like happy and fluff so I like writing this chapter. I thought it would be fun to add some humor into the first chapter since Key was repeating himself.

I'm already working on the next chapter :) And it's a lot of fluff so far (E/N: I'm starting to get more cavities from all the sweetness). This story is going to be several chapters long, but I'm not sure how many chapters for sure (E/N: Fun fact: we didn't know how many chapters the last one was going to be until we got to Chapter 24 of the last story. Aren't we organized :p) but it's going to be at least five  chapters long but I think it'll be a lot longer than that. Hope you enjoy the story! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! I always love to talk with you guys (E/N: Me too! I always get left out!). Comments are love!

 

Time for everyone's (E/N: Everybody's) favorite part of my A/N!!!!

 

PICTA SPAM TIME (E/N: here we go...)!!!

 

430179_323133024390958_169804796390449_8 <----To all my subscribers and commenters!

394687_501664379859732_1779079079_n.jpg