BONUS!

The Perfect Gift: Alternative Ending

A/N:

So, as I was going through old documents on my email, I found an old story that Bre wrote and I wanted to share it because I'm considering using it as a plot for my next fic. So you guys should tell me what you all think. Now, this was written back in 2008 when Bre was 12 going on 13, so there's bound to be some mistakes in there somewhere because we haven't edited this. So tell me what you think, should we or should we not run with this as a fan fic?! You should vote in the poll that I put at the bottom of the page. Sorry for the spam, I just really wanted to know :) and please try to remember that we would tweak a few things because, once again, Bre wrote this when she was 13. But when you think about it, the fact that she wrote something that's, admittably, this good, shows you how talented of a writer she really is. She's gotten a lot better over the years, and though she'd NEVER admit this, she was really holding back when she wrote the ending in the last story. So she would be able to really help me make this a pretty intese story :)

If you vote "maybe" then please comment and tell us what you think we should change.

If you vote "yes" then tell us whether it should be a Jongkey or 2min ship (I'm leaning Jongkey for this particular story).

If you vote "no" then please feel free to tell us why, and maybe suggest an idea for us for our next fic :)

Anyway, let us know and thank you for taking the time to read this, I don't think you'll regret it!

.................Bre is gonna kill me when she sees this 0.o 

Oh, well :D


**************************************************************************************************************************************

All I wanted was for him to leave me alone,  I had to do something. I had to make him let go, so he could move on, so I could be happy again. If I was going to leave him behind I had to do this, no matter how hard and hurtful it may be. Trust me, it was hard, this was my best friend we were talking about. Well, now he was my former best friend. Although I cared very much about him, that wouldn’t help either of us move on. So I had to let go, and make him do the same.


It made me feel worse, but, this was important. I had to do this, I had to be strong. I couldn’t give in and cry, no, I wouldn’t give in and cry. So once again I repeated the painful words, barely able to choke them out, the lump in my throat made it excruciatingly difficult.


He started to cry harder. He was begging me not to go and to forgive him. Not to forget him and leave. But, despite his sobs and pleas, I told him that I was going, that I wouldn’t return. Not for him, not for anyone. I had nobody to come back for, he wasn’t my friend anymore.
 

It was hard not to go, but, I said my final words. These were the hardest words I had ever said, not just to him but to anyone. Especially him. But my harsh words did the trick, for me, anyway. I could tell it was going to be a while before he let go, and I also knew that I had to leave his life in order for him to let go. So I fed him harsh but empty excuses.
 

I told him I wouldn’t answer his calls, I wouldn’t write, I wouldn’t ever contact him. He would never hear nor see my face ever again. That, he would have the chance to live without me and be happy.
He didn’t listen, he just continued to cry and plead, and beg. He said he couldn’t be happy without his friends, the very friends that I was leaving behind with him.

 

I told him to forget me. That I hated his choices and who he had become. I told him I hated this and I never wanted to see him again. But, really I was hurting, none of it was true and I hated  lying to him even if it was for the sake of everyone's happiness. I  wanted so badly to stay, but I couldn’t. So I took a deep breath and repeated my words, once again, and told him I never wanted to see or hear from him again.


With a deep breath I said my final farewell and got into the car, and I sped from the parking lot leaving my former best friend and my former life behind me in my rear view mirror. Realization hit me that there was no going back.

The good, the bad, the painful, it’s all here in writing. Pages upon pages of it, nothing will be left untouched. Who’d want it any other way?  This may not make sense now but, it will eventually. This won’t be like all those other books with the happy ending. This is the story of my life. It isn’t going to always be happy, it won't always be sad or funny, but rather, a little of everything. But, the emotion I felt the least, the one I avoided like a plague, was the one most of us desire all our lives to feel; happiness.  The truth doesn't it? Believe me, I of all people would know, but my story is worth reading. At least, that's what I’ve been told. I want to show the world another side of humanity, the side of those who  hurt. I want  people to see through the masks others like to put on, help them realize why some have walls and others don’t. Because some people, people like me, just aren’t what they seem. If you wish to continue to live your life as it was before then please, stop reading now for there is no going back. But for those who are brave enough to read on, then welcome to the world of the scarred, the cold, the masked, the hurt, the damaged, the nothings, the nobodies, and their unknown territory.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I can't believe how short it is on AFF. Bre's prelude to her story on word takes up 3-4 pages, single spaced. WHAT IS THIS INSANITY?!