Chaper 12

The Perfect Gift: Alternative Ending

“So,” I began placing Hana’s oatmeal in front of her as I sat down at the kitchen table. “How’s the hangover?”

“Hangover-y…” She grumbled, picking up her spoon and eating a little of her oatmeal un-enthusiastically.

“Oh, you don’t say.” Jonghyun said, a little louder than normal, causing Hana to cringe.

“Appa, you really have to talk that loudly?” She whined.

“Well, I can get louder if you’d like.” He said at the same volume as he was before.

“No, no, this is just fine.” She moaned eating another spoonful.

“So,” I said. “Where did you go last night?”

“I think it’s pretty obvious where I went, Umma.”

“I don’t think it’s that obvious.” Jonghyun said, letting his spoon fall and clink against the bowl causing Hana to flinch.

“I went to a Halloween party.” Hana moaned. “Happy now?”

“No, not really.” I told her. “When did we give you permission to go to a party, hm?”

“You didn’t, it was a last minute thing.”

“You don’t say.” Jonghyun muttered.

“Who did you go with?” I asked her.

“A few friends,” Jonghyun let his spoon clink against the bowl again, but louder this time, as a signal that she should specify which friends. “Okay, okay, sheesh. I went with Luhan oppa, Lay, Jaeseop, and Sunhi, happy now?”

“Oh God,” I groaned. “Please tell me that Jae and Sun weren’t drunk too.”

“Well….” Hana trailed off.

“Hana.” Jonghyun said sternly.

“Sunhi may have been a little tipsy and Jaeseop may or may not have been drunk off his a-”

“Oh God, Tae is going to be PISSED.” I groaned again.

“Well, they may not have been caught….” Hana said wishfully.

“Yeah, right. Those two always get caught.” Jonghyun scoffed.

“I know.” Hana sighed in defeat.

“You know we’re going to have to punish you, right?” I continued.

“Yeah, I figured as much.” Hana sighed again.

“No phone for three weeks, and you can only use your computer for school and that’s it.” I told her.

“And there’s not a chance in high heaven that you’re going to be hanging out with friends for at least the next month.” Jonghyun added, causing Hana to stare at us for a moment before sighing in defeat.

“Fine.” She finally said. “I’m assuming this starts today.”

“Hell yeah, it does!” Jonghyun crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair. I put my hand on his thigh sending a silent signal that he was going a little too overboard.

“I guess I deserve it.” Hana muttered, standing up and placing her dishes in the sink, as gently as she could.

“We’re only doing this because we love you and we don’t want you to do that again. You scared us to death, Hana.” Jonghyun told her, pulling her into his arms. “We love you and we got scared that something was going to happen to you.”

“I’m sorry, Appa. I didn’t realize you were going to get scared.” She mumbled into his chest.

“Of course we were.” He kissed her hair. “We almost lost you once, what are we going to think when we find your bed empty and not a trace of you anywhere, when you’re supposed to be in bed asleep?”

“I’m really sorry, Appa. I won’t do it again, the hangover too much.” Hana whispered.

“Alright,” Jonghyun laughed before releasing her. “Go take a shower, you smell like you’re sweating alcohol.”

“I feel like I’m sweating alcohol.” She muttered walking towards the hall and to the shower.  Just then, my phone rang. Checking the caller ID, I inwardly flinched but answered the phone anyway.

“Hello?” I asked hesitantly, immediately holding the phone away from my ear when the yelling began.

“Who’s on the phone?” Jonghyun asked me.

“Who do you think?” I muttered.

“Um, the gingerbread man?” Jonghyun said sarcastically, making me laugh a little. “Are you trying to get his address?”

“No, it’s one very unhappy, Taemin.”

“Well, from the sounds of it, I think Hana is pretty lucky that we’re her parents and not Taemin. I have a feeling that those poor twins are in hell right now, just by how loud Taemin is being.”

“Oh, I’m sure they are.” I laughed, causing Taemin to yell louder. We just placed the phone on the counter and sat there and listened to him let it all out while we held back our laughter. Though the situation may not be all that funny, angry Taemin sure was.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

Yay! Bre finally got around to editing this chapter (E/N: HEY! I have a French test Monday *groan*, it's 1:30am over here, and I've been busy all day today......sleeping. I was doing very important stuff)! So, Hana got caught, DRUNK and originally I wasn't going to expand on that but I realized after laughing at Bre (E/N: Again, I was tipsy not drunk, BIG difference) I chose to write another filler type chapter.

So expect this story to start winding down here in the next few chapters, I don't want to drag it out too much. But, rest assured, that as soon as this is done, I will start on the next story. If you guys have any suggestions or requests on a story, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I just don't like doing two stories at once because I want to give all my attention to the story I'm writing at the moment, and I feel like doing two at once will distract me for the other story or make it harder for me to update as quickly (E/N: She's right, knowing her it would be hard for her to keep her stories straight. Not to mention, it'd be a ton of work for me and so I'd be WAY slower in getting my editing done for you guys and then I'd feel bad -_-). So one story at a time it is :)

I always say this, and will continue to say this: thank you to all my fantastic readers, subscribers, and commenters! You are the best!

 

PICTA SPAMMAGE (E/N: FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, THAT IS NOT A WORD!)

JongKey-jongkey-30873560-814-980.jpg...oh wow.

couple-cute-hot-jongkey-kim-jonghyun-Fav DIVA MODE: ACTIVATED

tumblr_inline_mk3us9qJGE1qz4rgp.jpg Sorry for the language, I try to find clean ones but this was too funny.

s640x4803.jpgtumblr_laoj1x3V7e1qcou5ao1_500.jpg