Chapter 15

The Perfect Gift: Alternative Ending

“Hello, Mr. Kim” Yixing quickly bowed.

“Hey, Yixing.” I said more slowly than I intended.

“I’m here to take Hana out.” He stated.

“Yeah, we know.” Jonghyun said before adding, “She told us she was going on a date but she never specified who she was going with…”

“Oh,” Yixing said, not totally sure how to respond. If I wasn’t so surprised I might’ve found the whole situation funny.

“Um, we’re going to go now!” Hana said, trying to get out of the house as quickly as humanly possible. “I’ll let you know where we’re going and when we’re on our way back. I love you guys!” She told us before kissing our cheeks and practically pulling Yixing to the car.

“Drive safe! That’s my daughter you’ve got in your passenger seat!” Jonghyun yelled down the driveway at Yixing who nodded.

“Appa,” Hana whined in embarrassment. “We’ll be fine! He’s not gonna hit anyone or try to kill me, I swear!”

“THAT IS NOT FUNNY!” Jonghyun yelled at her.

“Yes it is,” Hana yelled back. “It’s been years, you’re gonna have to get over that eventually.”

“KIM HANA-” Jonghyun started to yell before Yixing started to pull away.

“Bye Appa, bye Umma!” Hana waved.

Needless to say, Jonghyun insisted on waiting up for her. He just sat there and focused on the tv until she came back home at around ten.

“You’re home.” He said when she walked through the door. Hana nearly jumped through the roof.

“Jesus!” She cried, putting a hand over her heart. “Don’t do that to me, Appa!”

“Sorry. Come here.” He patted the couch next to him, while I just raised my eyebrows at him.

“What’s wrong, Appa?” She asked, sitting down.

“You’re dating.” He said bluntly.

“Yes, I went on a date.” She eyed him. “What’s wrong with that?”

“Everything,” He said, frowning.

“Oh boy, here we go again.” She sighed know what was about to happen.

“What does that mean?”

“You get upset when I even mention the word ‘date’.” She said, rolling her eyes and tugged on his arm.

“Don’t you roll your eyes at me!” He teasingly scolded her before lifting his arm up knowing exactly what she wanted.

“Sorry, Appa.” She said, snuggling up to him. “I didn’t mean to upset you, but I have to grow up at some point.”

“I know,” He sighed. “I just don’t want you to grow up so quickly.”

“I’m going to be seventeen soon, Appa. And I’m graduating next year, you do realize that, don’t you?” She pointed out.

“Don’t remind me.” He started pouting, getting a laugh out of her.

“I can’t stay home forever, daddy.” She was using aegyo and she knew Jonghyun was a er for it.

“Again,” He said, his resolve starting to crack. “Don’t remind me.”

“I should go to bed now.” She said as she pulled away from Jonghyun.

“‘Night, baby.” I smiled at her as I kissed her cheek. “Sleep well.”

“I will, Umma.” She smiled back before leaning over to kiss Jonghyun goodnight.

“‘Night, Appa.” She smiled.

“‘Night, princess.” Jonghyun, kissed her cheek as well. “Oh, one more thing. You be sure to tell Yixing that, if he ever hurts you, his is mine, and there’s no where in the world that he can hide that I won’t find him.” She started to laugh.

“I will, I promise.” She kept laughing as she walked down the hall. “‘Night old man!”

“WHAT WAS THAT?!” Jonghyun shouted back at her.

“Nothing!” She called back before shutting the door.

“That’s what I thought!” He retorted before standing up, pulling me up with him before wrapping his arms around my waist.

“When did our toddler grow up?” He asked me, resting his head on my shoulder.

“No idea, I ask myself that a lot.” I sighed in response. “By the way, I like the new nickname, old man.” I said before I sped walked down the hall to our bedroom, hearing Jonghyun chase after me.

“YA! Who’s old?! I’m not old, I’m middle aged!” He yelled at me as he chased me down the hall.

“You’re getting older~” I sang, shutting the door behind me.

“YA! NOT FUNNY KIBUM!” He yelled, banging on our now locked bedroom door.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

So, as you know (if you read the author's note I uploaded last night) our wonderful editor, Bre, is going through a really tough time and won't be editing for a while (she wants to be back by Friday but I told her to take as much time as she needs). She did however, edit this chapter and half of another last night despite her circumstances because she didn't want to let you guys down. So ta-da, we has another chapter (yes, I did mean for my grammar to be wrong there, I'm having fun while I still can before she scolds me again :p). This was a fun fluff chapter because of all the humor in it. I did add the Kibum calling Jonghyun old thing in at the last minute, so Bre didn't edit that part, so if there's any mistakes on that part, it's my bad editing. The "you're getting older" thing was added for Bre, it's something her brother does to tease their dad. He sings it in a deep voice to make it funnier, so imagine that if you think about it again. It makes everyone laugh when he does it because he always does it at the right time. So, I don't have much else to say right now. I may be able to upload another chapter today, but I'm not as fast or as skilled as Bre is at editing so it's not a  set thing. Bear with me guys, I'll get the editing done, I promise!!!!!!

As always, thank you to everyone who reads/subscribes/comments/upvotes/talks about ya de ya de ya :) we love you guys!!!! And thank you to everyone who messaged and commented to us to tell Bre they're sorry for what happened. She really does appreciate it :)

 

PICTA SPAM

jk7.jpg ONEW LOOK OUT THEY'RE WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_llru9cvgdM1qf15wio1_400.gif Bre's fav so far lol

jongkey_moment_by_theseaiscalling-d5x0kgSHINee+JongKey+%25287%2529.jpgDYING LOL

tumblr_lflznyak5y1qakcgso1_500.jpgtumblr_mbholmPewC1rt7t9uo4_500.jpg