Chapter 8: 그 그녀

Why Did it Take So Long to Find Me?

Blue: Kangin

 

- I'm going crazy 진짜.. If I don't avenge myself on that girl I'll go nuts

Heechul hyung has been talking about that mysterious girl for hours. At the beginning everyone was curious about the girl who managed to drive the invincible Heechul crazy but since hyung has been repeating the same things I found myself alone with him. And I didn't know how to calm him down.

- Kangin-ah; you feel what I'm saying, right?

- Perfectly hyung

Shifting from side side then walking back and forth, hyung said:

- I have to find her

- What are you going to do then?

- Ah!!

And he stared at me... he didn't know why he should find her but he only knew he should. He felt he was being challenged. I had other feelings about that but I didn't know enough to judge and that was hyung's life after all.

- 김영운, 영우나, 좀도와주라,어? Ya Kim YoungWoon, YoungWoon-ah, help me a bit, will you?

- What do you want me to do hyung? Hyung, you drove her there and you can find her easily so what else can I do?

- Ya!! Why are you getting mad at me?

Hyung was unnerving me seriously. And I didn't know why talking about some girl I didn't know would stress me out that much.

I breathed in and tried to calm down. If hyung wants to go crazy I'll just go crazy with him .

- Hyung, you think that girl pretended not to know you when she did?

- 그렇다니까. That's what I said

- Hyung, the way I see it is that the girl really didn't recognise you at first and she did later. You said she carried luggage and spoke English native-like. She also looked half Korean

- That's right. But that means...

- 그만 찾아 . Let's stop looking for her

Heechul hyung gazed at me for a while, shrugged his shoulders, patted me on the shoulder then went out to meet Dombi.

I was left alone; meditating the weird girl.

**************************