DaraYoon: We Broke Up filming

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: HI !!! So this is my first DaraYoon fic so please be nice ;-; thank you for reading this and I hope you can continue to support this series! I hope you guys have a wonderful day ahead! And I’m very thankful for your time!
---------

 

Hello Everyone, My name is Kang Seungyoon of YG Entertainment’s WINNER. Today, I’m standing on the set of my new webdrama “We Broke Up” along with Dara noona. 

It’s a cold morning here, but I shall do my best to act! Since the news about our webdrama was released, the WINNER members started to tease me and sometimes annoy me. Especially, Mino hyung and Taehyun, they always fill my phone with texts wanting to go to the set to be with Dara noona. 

It’s no secret that we have an admiration for 2NE1’s fake maknae. After all, she’s the one who is closest to us. In my opinion, it’s easier to work with someone you are close to, as I am quite relaxed with her presence right now as the director guides us with our position for the camera. 

Dara noona stood in front of me, her brows knitted together because of the hot sun. She is quite small, but her smile makes up for the lack of height. She is nice and caring, on top of being beautiful and talented as well. I can see why Taehyun and the hyungs like her in a man-woman kind of way. 

As for me, I find her attractive, but she’s not my type. I like my women tall. Dara noona and I are rehearsing our lines. We’ve been practicing together ever since pre-production. We would go on late night pizza places and build our chemistry and closeness, when the script was finally distributed, we made time to rehearse even just for a few minutes. 

With the experience we gained together, I grew closer to Dara noona. I found out what she was doing on current days and how she felt on another day. I started to notice her small quirks along the way. She would scowl (cutely) when she felt she was getting teased, she would joke around and make people laugh whenever she can, she enjoys pampering everyone and doesn’t want anything in retur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter